• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but carrying that TV thru airport security is gonna be hell. :D

TSA: Sir why do you have a TV with you
AR: So i can watch another crappy American TV show Bomb

And that is the last we see of Rusev for a really Long time

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ v Y2J. Years in the making. This is going to be match of year quality.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, as AJ was coming down the ramp, he screamed "this is where I should have been all along ". Can you say fuck you, Dixie Carter?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good Raw. Ending was stupid though. They hype up all show that all the matches tonight are people trying to impress The Authority to get the main event slot for Fastlane and then they put in Brock Lesnar, a guy that wasn't even on the show tonight. Plus, if they wanted to fuck with Reigns, it'd make more sense to have him face is buddy Ambrose 1 vs 1 instead of a 3 way.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good Raw. Ending was stupid though. They hype up all show that all the matches tonight are people trying to impress The Authority to get the main event slot for Fastlane and then they put in Brock Lesnar, a guy that wasn't even on the show tonight. Plus, if they wanted to fuck with Reigns, it'd make more sense to have him face is buddy Ambrose 1 vs 1 instead of a 3 way.

Agree! Or really fuck with Reigns and leave him out of the main event alltogether saying he's now at the back of the line cause he lost.

I love the Rock but what is he doing at WM??? He just said he'll be there but not what he's doing. So, is it hosting, beating up more mid-carders, another workout with Lana or ???

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does WWE not see it? Do they continue to ignore the live crowd? They tried soooooooooo hard to get the crowd behind Roman Reigns in that opening segment. After an AJ Styles chant, and 10 minutes of repeating themselves about reigns there was a slight sympathetic Roman chant.

THE WWE UNIVERSE DOESNT WANT ROMAN REIGNS!

Then Roman shows up, and conducts an interview in the hallway, he just arrived. He then says something about he'll be there until the announcement............What announcement....? How would he know anything he just arrived....?

The guy is awful.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does WWE not see it? Do they continue to ignore the live crowd? They tried soooooooooo hard to get the crowd behind Roman Reigns in that opening segment. After an AJ Styles chant, and 10 minutes of repeating themselves about reigns there was a slight sympathetic Roman chant.

THE WWE UNIVERSE DOESNT WANT ROMAN REIGNS!

Then Roman shows up, and conducts an interview in the hallway, he just arrived. He then says something about he'll be there until the announcement............What announcement....? How would he know anything he just arrived....?

The guy is awful.

NO!!! The WWE doesn't see it or get it and they never, EVER will as long as Vince is in charge.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear this entire thing is WWE's way to stick it to the fans who don't want Reigns as champion.

"You don't want Reigns as champion? Fine! We'll make HHH champion again. You happy now?"

WWE Logic: We'll make Reigns popular by giving someone even more hated than him the belt.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear this entire thing is WWE's way to stick it to the fans who don't want Reigns as champion.

"You don't want Reigns as champion? Fine! We'll make HHH champion again. You happy now?"

WWE Logic: We'll make Reigns popular by giving someone even more hated than him the belt.

Only one problem with your theory, it assumes WWE has ANY logic whatsoever!

They've proven way too many times that WWE and logic don't go together or mix in any way!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree! Or really fuck with Reigns and leave him out of the main event alltogether saying he's now at the back of the line cause he lost.

I love the Rock but what is he doing at WM??? He just said he'll be there but not what he's doing. So, is it hosting, beating up more mid-carders, another workout with Lana or ???

Yes please !!!!!!!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After having some coffee this morning and thinking about it for a minute, it occured to me that the Rock couldn't say what he's doing at WM yet because he's gonna be in Reigns conrner during the WWE title match. The Rock can't say anything about that until after Reigns wins the mainevent at Fastlane.

Lord, I really hope I'm wrong about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!