• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how happy vince is with the tweet getting out instead of just telling people to watch raw.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I get it. Bryan could be a major liability with his injuries, but he has several top notch doctors putting their signatures on a line saying he is cleared.

WWE is mind boggling. Such a charade. They want to look like they are being extremely protective of their wrestlers with doing things like keeping Bryan from returning due to risks. Yet you listen to CM Punks podcast with Colt Cabana and I am sure Punk is not the only one receiving that treatment. You don't think WWE is pushing for Cena or Orton to get back ASAP?

Bryan will land somewhere else fast. probably ROH. Don't see New Japan only because of Brie. Maybe he goes to TNA.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I get it. Bryan could be a major liability with his injuries, but he has several top notch doctors putting their signatures on a line saying he is cleared.

WWE is mind boggling. Such a charade. They want to look like they are being extremely protective of their wrestlers with doing things like keeping Bryan from returning due to risks. Yet you listen to CM Punks podcast with Colt Cabana and I am sure Punk is not the only one receiving that treatment. You don't think WWE is pushing for Cena or Orton to get back ASAP?

Bryan will land somewhere else fast. probably ROH. Don't see New Japan only because of Brie. Maybe he goes to TNA.

Totally get the WWE'S thinking though. While other wrestlers they can take a risk like SCSA. But DB's entire repitore is high impact. It's a huge disservice to the fans to make him come back and wrestle 25% of what made him entertaining. It's still a publicly traded company and you can't have a dude that has a plus chance of paralysis or death wrestling. Even before concussion protocol the NFL wouldn't risk a death on the field for someone who was out of it the way SCSA was during that summerslam

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bryan's smart he will never wrestle again. Even if he got his doctors to claim he's fine he's still a risk to himself and his family if he continues to put himself in harms way so I'd hate for something bad happen to him because he couldn't let it go.

Go out like Edge did, he knew his career was over and he accepted it.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bryan's smart he will never wrestle again. Even if he got his doctors to claim he's fine he's still a risk to himself and his family if he continues to put himself in harms way so I'd hate for something bad happen to him because he couldn't let it go.

Go out like Edge did, he knew his career was over and he accepted it.
Yeah, I think he's done. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have mentioned that little bit where he had another brain scan a few weeks ago and it may not be all peachy in his noggin like he thought it was.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Issue is, at least through total diva's, they are trying to have a child and all the medicine that he'd have to take just in order to wrestle is a horrible receipe for trying to make a child as they constantly talk about. It's more risk to himself and his family. He should just walk away, the WWE does send off matches with dudes that can't perform, if there was a remote chance they could draw a dime off of him for one more match I think they would, especially with WM not looking like it's going to have a real main event.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think he's done. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have mentioned that little bit where he had another brain scan a few weeks ago and it may not be all peachy in his noggin like he thought it was.

I agree!!! I initially thought it was a 'wrestling' retirement but with him mentioning that he fought it and changed his mind after the last brain scan and being allowed to announce his retirement in his homw town with his family in attendance, he's done.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK-YOU BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Sad ending to a promising career, but at least he got his WM moment and had one of the most glorious moments in WWE history.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Sad ending to a promising career, but at least he got his WM moment and had one of the most glorious moments in WWE history.

Will probably go down as the single greatest ending to a Mania of All-Time. It will be very hard to top simply because of how organic his push was and just peaked going into that event. I don't think they scripted everything out that way. I'm not sure you can script it out like that. A lot of that whole thing just happened and we got to ride along for it.

As for the rest of the show,
Is it just me or has the WWE started to do a lot more to build up Ambrose while pushing Reigns back? Ambrose has been an absolute star these past few weeks since the Rumble. It's like Reigns has suddenly taking a backseat to the Ambrose show.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very emotional moment with Bryan.

Kinzu, maybe WWE has realized the fans have accepted Ambrose as their baby face and will not get behind Reigns. Would be awesome if they recognized that.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will probably go down as the single greatest ending to a Mania of All-Time. It will be very hard to top simply because of how organic his push was and just peaked going into that event. I don't think they scripted everything out that way. I'm not sure you can script it out like that. A lot of that whole thing just happened and we got to ride along for it.

As for the rest of the show,
Is it just me or has the WWE started to do a lot more to build up Ambrose while pushing Reigns back? Ambrose has been an absolute star these past few weeks since the Rumble. It's like Reigns has suddenly taking a backseat to the Ambrose show.

Exactly. The fans made DB and forced WWE to respond.

They are only pumping up Ambrose to make his participation in the Fast Lane Main Event appear relevant IMO. I think he gets pinned.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The fans made DB and forced WWE to respond.

They are only pumping up Ambrose to make his participation in the Fast Lane Main Event appear relevant IMO. I think he gets pinned.

Could be right cause if he had a chance to win why wouldn't he have beat the living hell out of Brock or at least hit Dirty Deeds after he low blowed him instead of just running from the ring???

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, they must not be worried about this talent going away.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, they must not be worried about this talent going away.

What was that all about?? I don't know the backstory. Anyone? Bad move by Titus...or so it seems.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titus was just starting to get a push too......

Of course with anything WWE that they try to be hush hush about, but at the same time leaking enough information to make us question and be intrigued you wonder if it was scripted. For an even bigger push when he returns.

OR something really is going on and Titus was very mad about something. That was a somewhat aggressive grab, if it was for real, he is lucky he wasn't fired.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titus was just starting to get a push too......

Of course with anything WWE that they try to be hush hush about, but at the same time leaking enough information to make us question and be intrigued you wonder if it was scripted. For an even bigger push when he returns.

OR something really is going on and Titus was very mad about something. That was a somewhat aggressive grab, if it was for real, he is lucky he wasn't fired.

Yeah, I can't imagine he wouldn't be fired if it was real. I like Titus and think he's yet another talent that has been wasted...but the reality is, at this point, the WWE wouldn't miss a beat without Titus O'Neal. And would Titus truly be that insane???

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was that all about?? I don't know the backstory. Anyone? Bad move by Titus...or so it seems.

If anything, to me it looks like the way someone would react if Vince was ducking his calls, blowing off meetings and ignoring his existence while that person was trying to get moved up the ladder.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live, WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil’s suspension was handed down to send a message to the WWE locker room about behaving in a more professional manner.

Titus was suspended after he grabbed Vince McMahon at the end of the Daniel Bryan retirement celebration after WWE RAW, and it was reportedly the one incident that pushed Vince too far in terms of talent goofing off and being lax with following company policy. Alvarez said he was told Titus was just messing around, but Vince made him the example because he wants WWE to be a more professional company.

www.wrestlezone.com/news/673039-update-on-titus-oneil-being-suspended-why-such-a-penalty-was-handed-out-to-make-an-example#MFWlgD7vHGH7E8Uf.99

Wrestlezone Radio contributor and Pro Wrestling Sheet editor-in-chief Ryan Satin is reporting “ladies first” is the phrase that might have led to WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil’s suspension.

As noted, Titus O’Neil was suspended by WWE on Tuesday morning for 60 days (originally reported to be 90 days, but later confirmed at the reduced number) for an incident with Vince McMahon during the Daniel Bryan retirement celebration after WWE RAW on Monday. Titus was reportedly joking with Vince in a playful manner, and multiple sources told Satin that O’Neil was just trying to allow Stephanie McMahon to leave the stage first.

Looking at video of the incident, Stephanie and Vince look to be walking side-by-side, and sources told Satin that Titus said he was only saying “ladies first” when he grabbed Vince’s arm to be polite. Titus later spoke with management and explained himself, but also understood how his actions could have been perceived by others.

www.wrestlezone.com/news/673573-more-details-on-titus-oneils-wwe-suspension-what-he-said-that-might-have-led-to-punishment#MXMJSsOywvbYwBwM.99

Looks like Titus was being a decent guy but Vince Pushing his weight

As for Raw Tonight. That was shit. Glad i missed the beginning (fucking Tivo)

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they seriously close the show with Big Show, Ryback, and Kane standing off against the Wyatts? WTF. No one gives a fuck about Big Show, Ryback and Kane. And WWE's shitty writing has made it to wear people barely give a fuck about the Wyatts.