• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it came down to how will Mr Danielson change his in ring actions. You got a fucked up neck, you cannot run around like a billy goat ramming people and do drop kicks where you land on your shoulders and head. People just do not understand he risks paralysis every time he lands on his neck. How can a company recover from that scene. WWE doctors will not clear him to wrestle. Doctors he pays and tells he wants to go back to work are the one clearing him. He should take over for Lawler on smackdown.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Supposedly the doctor who cleared Bryan also worked the Super Bowl last year. He's probably not going to risk his reputation. Also reports in wrestling always get taken with a grain of salt but they all say it's concussion related

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can still wrestle with his wife. That would be enough for any man.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PWInsider.com says the rumors of Brian's release are completely unfounded and false. He's will be seen regularly on the new season of Total Divas, so even if he's on the shelf for awhile longer WWE has a good reason not to get rid of him.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
PWInsider.com says the rumors of Brian's release are completely unfounded and false. He's will be seen regularly on the new season of Total Divas, so even if he's on the shelf for awhile longer WWE has a good reason not to get rid of him.
The WWE even said directly that it was false. apparently it was a prank.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand in a sense WWE's cautious thought process moving forward with getting Bryan in the ring. But maybe bring him back as announcer or some sort of on screen role....simply because the guy is loved by the fans. It would also keep him very well relevant for Total Divas.

How crazy and silly to think you'd keep a guy around for a diva reality show. But I got news for you guys, it might be shameful for a pro wrestling fan to admit this, but Total Divas is more entertaining than WWE product right now.

I highly enjoy seeing john cena and Daniel Bryan in "real person" settings where they are actually themselves, and their real life drama more than their on screen drama which has been ruined by these writers. And I understand Total Divas is probably somewhat if not complete scripted itself, and if that is the case, Vince needs to hire those writers to take over Raw.

If they release Bryan, and if the handful of well respected doctors have cleared him, i'd like to see him go to a small promotion and help elevate it. I'd say TNA, but jeeze they never get it right.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it came down to how will Mr Danielson change his in ring actions. You got a fucked up neck, you cannot run around like a billy goat ramming people and do drop kicks where you land on your shoulders and head. People just do not understand he risks paralysis every time he lands on his neck. How can a company recover from that scene. WWE doctors will not clear him to wrestle. Doctors he pays and tells he wants to go back to work are the one clearing him. He should take over for Lawler on smackdown.

He could probably get by if he was a Mark Henry or Ryback, but being a little dude you don't have the option of just being a brute and pushing people around Big Show style. He might be a decent announcer...but not so sure. JR needs to come back!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I understand in a sense WWE's cautious thought process moving forward with getting Bryan in the ring. But maybe bring him back as announcer or some sort of on screen role....simply because the guy is loved by the fans. It would also keep him very well relevant for Total Divas.

How crazy and silly to think you'd keep a guy around for a diva reality show. But I got news for you guys, it might be shameful for a pro wrestling fan to admit this, but Total Divas is more entertaining than WWE product right now.

I highly enjoy seeing john cena and Daniel Bryan in "real person" settings where they are actually themselves, and their real life drama more than their on screen drama which has been ruined by these writers. And I understand Total Divas is probably somewhat if not complete scripted itself, and if that is the case, Vince needs to hire those writers to take over Raw.

If they release Bryan, and if the handful of well respected doctors have cleared him, i'd like to see him go to a small promotion and help elevate it. I'd say TNA, but jeeze they never get it right.

I'm not sure where I read this (it was months ago) but Bryan's refused all on air, non-wrestling roles. He wants to come back as a wrestler only. Also talking about TNA fucking up pure gold, apparently 5 or 6 years when TNA hired Hogan and Bischoff, their other option was Paul Heyman. Heyman laid out a plan to bring in Daniel Bryan and build the whole organization around an epic feud between Bryan and Angle. They went with Bischoff and Hogan

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could probably get by if he was a Mark Henry or Ryback, but being a little dude you don't have the option of just being a brute and pushing people around Big Show style. He might be a decent announcer...but not so sure. JR needs to come back!

but most guys here call him a great wrestler, so its on the mat actually wrestling not billy goat head butts or learn to throw a drop kick from the side like the majority of wrestlers do. Its not all different, its not using two moves. Rollins copied the pedigree instead of the curb stomp and it still worked. There has to be something Bryan can do other than kicks to the kneeling big man that will still look good.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but most guys here call him a great wrestler, so its on the mat actually wrestling not billy goat head butts or learn to throw a drop kick from the side like the majority of wrestlers do. Its not all different, its not using two moves. Rollins copied the pedigree instead of the curb stomp and it still worked. There has to be something Bryan can do other than kicks to the kneeling big man that will still look good.

I don't know...he's just not believable using power moves and everything else involves a lot more strain on the neck. He needs to hang it up for his own safety. I don't see him as an announcer. Maybe as a manager type? Hard to even see that.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you rather date Nikki or Brie?

There are certain traits I like about both so that would be tough. I think Brie might be easier to get along with but I would have to see.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brie is too skinny for me. I'd go Nikki because she's a little thicker and she has nice fake tits.

Dude, a flexible skinny athletic girl over a plastic chick? Nikki is the girl you'd want to accompany you out to public gatherings maybe I suppose but fake tips lose their appeal after awhile.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Brie cause she would mostly say YES YES YES YES!!! She's probably a screamer too.
Dude, a flexible skinny athletic girl over a plastic chick? Nikki is the girl you'd want to accompany you out to public gatherings maybe I suppose but fake tips lose their appeal after awhile.

Brie would be better to date but Nikki seems like she'd be funner to bang. She gives off this wild animal vibe. She also seems super bitchy but that's besides the point.