• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only I don't get is the set up with Vince and Reigns. Him getting screwed by Vince doesn't make sense, he isn't an every guy, he isn't an underdog, he isn't a guy the crowd erupts for. To me they ran of ideas to make him a face so they went old school. They missed a huge break when fans booed him out of the building and make him a heel like they did with the Rock. Listen to the fans, not rehash the SCSA in a PG settings if they are going with Reigns get rid of the PG crap.

This is so true. Imagine if they were running this exact storyline but put Ambrose in Reigns spot instead. Ambrose fits that role perfectly. He'd be over at the level Daniel Bryan was before his injury. The crowd would go apeshit for it. Rating would be up and they'd have a new star. I don't blame Reigns for this at all. He's just not the right person for that role. Undertaker's generally considered one of the best performers in modern wrestling and he would have flopped in this spot too.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are the ones who pay the bills

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans are the ones who pay the bills
Vince understands this. Cena has been on top of merchandise sales for a decade, which is why he remains the face of the company. The truth, IMO, is that just because a star is injured doesn't mean the next guy will be just as popular. Sometimes there is a lull . It may be that the next face of the company isn't even on the roster yet

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid Raw.

Man, there were a few seconds there where alot of people might have gotten their wish and Lesnar might have actually walked away from Roman after destroying the second string that was out there and have Roman go with Heyman. Was it just me that saw Roman and Beast smiling at eachother that could completely flip the script with Vince and Steph? That would make for an interesting Rumble, Lesnar and Reigns clearing the ring so they could wrestle eachother.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, there were a few seconds there where alot of people might have gotten their wish and Lesnar might have actually walked away from Roman after destroying the second string that was out there and have Roman go with Heyman. Was it just me that saw Roman and Beast smiling at eachother that could completely flip the script with Vince and Steph? That would make for an interesting Rumble, Lesnar and Reigns clearing the ring so they could wrestle eachother.
It wouldn't surprise me to see it come down to Roman, Brock and HHH.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brock destroyed everyone that was out there not just the second string guys.

I saw the smile too. It would be cool if they cleared everyone and faced off one-on-one to end the rumble.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kinda the smile shared with undertaker and brock. Now if Taker actually enters, they could do the same deal but keep brock out of the title picture

I guess its the first time in a long time that there are actually more than one way the story line can go.

It just seems like Roman keeps the title, then HHH decides he is the one that has to get it back away from him that sets up wrestlemania.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kinda the smile shared with undertaker and brock. Now if Taker actually enters, they could do the same deal but keep brock out of the title picture

I guess its the first time in a long time that there are actually more than one way the story line can go.

It just seems like Roman keeps the title, then HHH decides he is the one that has to get it back away from him that sets up wrestlemania.

HHH should NOT be wrestling for any WWE titles anymore. Now could HHH come out at the Rumble and cost Reigns the title setting up a grudge match at WM, Yes!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wanted a Reigns Rollins feud, maybe HHH wins at wrestlemania and give the title to seth.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumbsdown:
They wanted a Reigns Rollins feud, maybe HHH wins at wrestlemania and give the title to seth.

That would be a horrible idea and make Seth look very weak, so WWE creative will do just that. :thumbsdown:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure that's possible unless they recklessly rush Rollins back. His injury puts him out till sometime in the Summer I believe

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
HHH should NOT be wrestling for any WWE titles anymore. Now could HHH come out at the Rumble and cost Reigns the title setting up a grudge match at WM, Yes!
I wouldn't mind a HHH/Reigns title match. Just not at WM. I like that they're hinting at Lesnar/Reigns. That's the only WM main event caliber match they have left now. I thought last year's match was really good

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that's possible unless they recklessly rush Rollins back. His injury puts him out till sometime in the Summer I believe
Yup, I read at least 9 months before he can return. So, even if he comes back a little early it would still be Summer.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-9 months was the call, he is a little dude, and we know he has an incredible work ethic, so should be on the low side. He can walk around in a suit and would really just have to stay off the ropes for a while. I know he tore a bunch, but there is probably no reason he cant appear and just be around stirring things up the last month or two while they just keep the title away from Roman by having it technically on nobody.
The other side of it is Roman beats Brock at the rumble, maybe Fastlane too, then beats HHH at WM and it finally puts him way over. I still think Rock is gonna have something to do with the way they are treating Roman as well to get in this mix.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen the more credible websites shoot this rumor down so I'd say there's nothing to see here.