• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brie would be better to date but Nikki seems like she'd be funner to bang. She gives off this wild animal vibe. She also seems super bitchy but that's besides the point.
You know who would be fun to bang Becky Lynch or Paige. Becky Lynch has this thing about her that makes me super attracted to her idk what it is. Paige just has tons of attitude.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone wake me up once Roman Reigns is gone. The guy is still incredibly boring and nothing he does every comes across as natural. He has the look of a heel yet we're told he's the guy to cheer for.... it's like the WWE has yet to figure out why the Square isn't going into the Triangle hole yet. Very few if your top stars ever started as a Face. They almost all got over and found their true characters as a Heel first. Rock, Austin, Taker, Michaels, Razor, Diesel, Flair, Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Foley, Lesner, Macho Man, and Piper all became major stars as the bad guy before making the transition to a Face and when they did they exploded in popularity. Their are far fewer big stars that have come along almost exclusively playing the Hero.

I mean Hogan, Brett, Dusty, and Sting would probably be the top ones... maybe throw in Goldberg. Yeah even those guys played heel at times in their early careers but they hit it off as a Face.

The thing is it's harder for guys to find their true character as a Face because they are so limited in what they can do as the Hero. Roman clearly needs the freedom to show an aggressive/cocky side that you can tell is in there. Why they never aligned him with Triple H and Steph to play up the face of the company character and let a bit of that cocky attitude come out is beyond me. He would have killed that role and helped himself tremendously to get over with the crowd.

Another thing that bugs me is the Shield ended almost 2 years ago and yet someone still needs to tell Reigns. Why does this guy still come out dressed like he's in the Shield, to the Shields music, through the crowd like the Shield. Rollins and Ambrose moved on and became better for it why can't Reigns?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone wake me up once Roman Reigns is gone. The guy is still incredibly boring and nothing he does every comes across as natural. He has the look of a heel yet we're told he's the guy to cheer for.... it's like the WWE has yet to figure out why the Square isn't going into the Triangle hole yet. Very few if your top stars ever started as a Face. They almost all got over and found their true characters as a Heel first. Rock, Austin, Taker, Michaels, Razor, Diesel, Flair, Cena, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Foley, Lesner, Macho Man, and Piper all became major stars as the bad guy before making the transition to a Face and when they did they exploded in popularity. Their are far fewer big stars that have come along almost exclusively playing the Hero.

I mean Hogan, Brett, Dusty, and Sting would probably be the top ones... maybe throw in Goldberg. Yeah even those guys played heel at times in their early careers but they hit it off as a Face.

The thing is it's harder for guys to find their true character as a Face because they are so limited in what they can do as the Hero. Roman clearly needs the freedom to show an aggressive/cocky side that you can tell is in there. Why they never aligned him with Triple H and Steph to play up the face of the company character and let a bit of that cocky attitude come out is beyond me. He would have killed that role and helped himself tremendously to get over with the crowd.

Another thing that bugs me is the Shield ended almost 2 years ago and yet someone still needs to tell Reigns. Why does this guy still come out dressed like he's in the Shield, to the Shields music, through the crowd like the Shield. Rollins and Ambrose moved on and became better for it why can't Reigns?

Reigns is a hard guy to love. It sucks though. IMO the WWE has 2 stars that went the way you sir suggested in Ziggler and Cesero. Hell the Fans go cra-cra over them.

I Seriously hope the Bullet Club helps............... but I doubt it

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you saying the shield, the guys that showed up and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody came in as faces? That makes no sense, they were the definition of a heel, Rollins was stuck in that role just because he is "just so good at it". Does that not mean that Reigns started as a heel too?

As far as why he was not with trips and steph to play up the face is the simple fact that trips and steph dont want to be faces, they want to be heels. Why would they line up a face with the two biggest heels? Is that not what they are doing now, Roman beating the odds against those two heels? They just do not have a heel big enough for Reigns right now. I mean Brock is white hot, but is he really a face or a heel? He does not care for anyone but himself, that means heel right.

I am pretty sure they are setting up this rumble for Roman and Brock to actually work together. We all knew Roman was gonna be in as 1 and we all know Brock cannot go an hour, so the way I see it, Brock shows up around 20 to give Roman a second win, it ends up being those two. If its a cheap shot that Roman uses to eliminate Brock, it will show an almost heel move after Brock helped. The only other heel move Roman can use is to exit the ring under the ropes so he is not eliminated, but they wont do that.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying the shield, the guys that showed up and beat the hell out of anybody and everybody came in as faces? That makes no sense, they were the definition of a heel, Rollins was stuck in that role just because he is "just so good at it". Does that not mean that Reigns started as a heel too?

As far as why he was not with trips and steph to play up the face is the simple fact that trips and steph dont want to be faces, they want to be heels. Why would they line up a face with the two biggest heels? Is that not what they are doing now, Roman beating the odds against those two heels? They just do not have a heel big enough for Reigns right now. I mean Brock is white hot, but is he really a face or a heel? He does not care for anyone but himself, that means heel right.

I am pretty sure they are setting up this rumble for Roman and Brock to actually work together. We all knew Roman was gonna be in as 1 and we all know Brock cannot go an hour, so the way I see it, Brock shows up around 20 to give Roman a second win, it ends up being those two. If its a cheap shot that Roman uses to eliminate Brock, it will show an almost heel move after Brock helped. The only other heel move Roman can use is to exit the ring under the ropes so he is not eliminated, but they wont do that.

By Face of the company I mean he'd be playing the heel. They'd be rubbing it into fans faces how Reigns is the chosen one and give him an avenue to show a bity more of a cocky edge to his personality. Play that out for awhile with him as your top heel helping to bring up some faces. Eventually Reigns turns and fueds with the Authority. Done right and he's now a top star in the company and the transition will be more organic than it is now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Face of the company I mean he'd be playing the heel. They'd be rubbing it into fans faces how Reigns is the chosen one and give him an avenue to show a bity more of a cocky edge to his personality. Play that out for awhile with him as your top heel helping to bring up some faces. Eventually Reigns turns and fueds with the Authority. Done right and he's now a top star in the company and the transition will be more organic than it is now.

Thats the difference for me though, HHH went on saying how he GAVE the title to Rollins, how he CHOSE Rollins and it showed us there was no way he would have won it without it being handed to him. I think this is the attempt to go back to show a man can earn it over all these obstacles and it brings some legitimacy back to it. Thats why Reigns will beat all odds Sunday. That could get him the HHH wrestlemania match, with trips completely beside himself that nobody can get it away from Reigns so he chooses to do it himself, which possibly lines the Rock up to step in and fight HHH as well, like it should be at WM. Its also where Heyman and Lesnar can align with Reigns, saying they are not going to be the authorities pawn. That puts Lesnar in matches with the Wyatts for wrestlemania.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you guys was having that Bella conversation this weekend.

I admit I don't have the time to keep up with it as much as you guys but seriously WTF WWE? When did Natalya and Paige suddenly become besties again? And what happened to Team Bella? They have gone from Brie Mode to Job Mode!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I know what you're saying but at the same time Reigns was just the silent muscle in the Shield. He didn't really cut promos or have a defined character. He went from that role to the Cena role. He's just a real life comic book hero. There's no charisma or depth. If they let him loose as a heel he can hone his mic skills while not having to worry about being the centerpiece of the company. Literally every great face since the Attitude era had a great run as a heel first.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admit I don't have the time to keep up with it as much as you guys but seriously WTF WWE? When did Natalya and Paige suddenly become besties again? And what happened to Team Bella? They have gone from Brie Mode to Job Mode!

I was wondering what the deal was before when Natty was all of a sudden behind Charlotte and Becky when up to then she never knew them. I think she is going to pass the torch to Paige at some point as she is the future of the divas (if there actually is one). Training most likely.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering what the deal was before when Natty was all of a sudden behind Charlotte and Becky when up to then she never knew them. I think she is going to pass the torch to Paige at some point as she is the future of the divas (if there actually is one). Training most likely.

WWE story arc logic sometimes is such a massive fail.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reigns is a perfect example of wwe's performance center product. AKA WCW Power Plant v2.0. It is such a generic product.

He is really bad. Give me Super Cena anyday of the week over this guy. And me saying that is A LOT.

I can not believe the WWE is willing to trust the top spot to him....it makes no sense. He is awful on the mic, and he can't do much in the ring.

Of the Shield members he is the weakest, both in ring ability and character. Vince is really losing it entrusting Reigns as the top guy.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I will tell you this. If Reigns wins the Rumble, after being the #1 entrant to retain his title. I will stop following the product all together until there is a massive change.

He is either going to win it, or he will last till the very end. BS.

If he does go the entire Rumble, it'll be interesting if he really physically can. Watch how many times he is going to lay down or hide in the corner or be in a "tie up" with another guy. Because he can't even go a 10 minute match without looking gassed.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reigns is a perfect example of wwe's performance center product. AKA WCW Power Plant v2.0. It is such a generic product.

He is really bad. Give me Super Cena anyday of the week over this guy. And me saying that is A LOT.

I can not believe the WWE is willing to trust the top spot to him....it makes no sense. He is awful on the mic, and he can't do much in the ring.

Of the Shield members he is the weakest, both in ring ability and character. Vince is really losing it entrusting Reigns as the top guy.

The WWE seems to like the old NXT guys that hit the roster before the Network started. The guys that have gone since have just been buried except for maybe Owens but they've cooled on him since the Cena feud. Adam Rose got absolutely buried, but they also pulled him up way to fast. He had just started that character in NXT and needed to develop it a bit more. Tyler Breeze is awesome but apparently Vince either doesn't get it or doesn't like that he's a smaller guy so they'll likely start to bury him now. Neville and Dallas have pretty much been nothing more jobbers or card fillers as well. I still don't understand why they don't call him Adrian Neville like he was in NXT. Neville by itself is a bit lame as is the purple super hero look. =\

All of these guys proved they could get a crowd behind them in NXT and carry a product down there. Their is just a big difference right now in how Triple H want to run a show and how Vince runs his show.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE needs to turn the page, do something different. I don't know what that is exactly, but just adding competent storylines would be a great start.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WWE has a habit of only paying close attention to one Diva storyline at a time so all the rest just get lost in the shuffle. Right now Becky Lynch and Charlotte is the main story so any continuity for the rest gets tossed aside.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the hate for Reigns if he wins the Rumble from the #1 spot. That's actually believable unlike people like Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, and Shawn Michaels(Shawn's a great wrestler but a person his size shouldn't be able to last an hour+ in a match like the Rumble) who lasted from the beginning to the very end.

I get that people don't like Reigns but seriously him winning from #1 spot wouldn't be that big of a overcoming the odds moment. Reigns spent a whole year and a half chasing the WWE title it's not like it was just handed to him with no effort. Sure he isn't the best in the ring or on the mic but you can tell he's worked damn hard at improving and getting better. He knows he's not great but he's committed to getting better and you have to respect that.

I don't really care for Roman he's not one the main guys I like but he's spent so much time trying to overcome the fans hatred of him that they displayed this past year that's it's actually working. He's never going to be on the level of other fan favorites but at least he's trying which is more than you can say for other wrestlers.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think WWE is trying too hard with Reigns.

Back when Vince used to feud with Stone Cold, the story seemed to flow more naturally. Austin did as much to irritate the hell out of Vince as Vince did to screw Austin over.

By contrast, it seems that the Authority is overkilling the screwing over of Reigns in a desperate attempt to make him the #1 babyface. It feels forced, fake and disingenuous and does for more getting the McMahon's heel heat than it does getting Reigns the babyface fan push.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is still too focused on the Steroid guys. Most of these guys are just not very good wrestlers and many not even good athletes. There is a reason most real fighters dont look like body builders. WWE needs to concentrate more on personalities and less physical stature. Seth Rollins and Tyler Breeze are much more watchable then most of the lummoxes they roll out there. Brock is the only big man that should be headlining IMO. Despite his size he is freakishly fast and can actually wrestle. Cezero should probably be the new face of the company. Might need to up his mic skills before that can happen though.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is still too focused on the Steroid guys. Most of these guys are just not very good wrestlers and many not even good athletes. There is a reason most real fighters dont look like body builders. WWE needs to concentrate more on personalities and less physical stature. Seth Rollins and Tyler Breeze are much more watchable then most of the lummoxes they roll out there. Brock is the only big man that should be headlining IMO. Despite his size he is freakishly fast and can actually wrestle. Cezero should probably be the new face of the company. Might need to up his mic skills before that can happen though.

Some of us have had enough. Come on, they had the 155 pound rey mysterio hold the title, little cm punk, little daniel bryan, then little 217 pound Seth. When they got it to brock it was a real title again. even the not every week defense. some of you just want it as the light heavyweight title. Let us enjoy this for a while, before we are forced to watching Seth beating Roman decisively.