• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot agree Oregon, Vince McMahon is doing a wonderful job with this Roman deal. He is cracking me up. That mug shot is hilarious. Then he does sleeveless referee shirt and the 70 year old is still ripped. I know they are trying to get that stone cold rivalry with roman and I really was worried about how bad it would be, but its been entertaining. Now Roman defends at the rumble match, against 29 guys, where we will probably see AJ Styles. The fans are going big time for Roman, with the roman chants now. That knock vince into the ropes and flip stephanie in almost popped her titties out and she has this look like she wants Roman. I think its a feather in their cap that they have been able to do this without trips. The question is does HHH want Reigns at wrestlemania or does Rock end up getting trips for what he is doing to his nephew? Thats a more fitting match, HHH should not have the title.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles for the WWE title.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Joe earns a rumble spot as well, I did not think he deserved to be in NXT after his long career. But then again, they let Bubba go to the rumble and then kept him down til his brother signed. I just dont know if Vince is trying to end up getting a whole samoan deal going with Roman, usos and Joe. I think it does alot for their plans of Roman vs Rollins for the feud of the year. They are fixing the WWE title picture, next is dealing with the guys with the dildos on their heads. Joe might be that third for the usos to keep Roman out of it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Styles, Bryan, Joe, Balor.. So many great possibilities for surprise entrants.. Add in the title stipulation and I've never been this amped for a RR.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITs gonna be a rumble to look forward to, finally, but it adds in another twist though, since the rumble winner was supposed to have a chance at the main event at wrestlemania for the title. I am pretty sure Reigns wins the rumble, it will just be interesting to see how they write it. I gotta assume Reigns is in first, but will the luck of the draw bring in four or five slouches that reigns disposes of before a second man enters, then get the usos and joe, who end up shaking hands and giving roman a breather while they take care of clearing the ring, eventually to the wyatts to start their feud with Joe with the usos, and ending up with Roman clearing the ring til 28 and 29 who will probably be sheamus and possibly HHH. You know the dragons and kofi will get their chances to hang on the ropes or maybe kofi gets caught by E and put back in the match. There is also the miz angle who stays outside til the end, can Roman stay outside the ring and bring down Vince and Stef to yell at him for not getting in?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As noted moments ago, New Japan Pro Wrestling ran angles at their Dash event early this morning indicating that both AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are on their way out. Additionally, it was reported last night that Styles, Nakamura, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson have all signed deals with WWE.

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE of course has some Royal Rumble match surprises planned, and it’s possible that we might see one of more of the NJPW stars appear in the match.

It’s also being reported that AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura did not sign NXT deals with WWE, indicating main roster plans for both stars. While it’s possible the two could always be sent down to NXT to work some events, it appears as if they are headed to WWE’s main roster.

As noted, Nakamura is still the IWGP IC Champion in New Japan, and it is expected he will work an angle there to drop the title, so it’s not expected he will debut in WWE right away, unlike Alberto Del Rio.

www.wrestlezone.com/news/658535-backstage-update-on-aj-styles-and-shinsuke-nakamura-signing-with-wwe-will-they-head-to-nxt-could-we-see-them-in-the-royal-rumble

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITs gonna be a rumble to look forward to, finally, but it adds in another twist though, since the rumble winner was supposed to have a chance at the main event at wrestlemania for the title. I am pretty sure Reigns wins the rumble, it will just be interesting to see how they write it. I gotta assume Reigns is in first, but will the luck of the draw bring in four or five slouches that reigns disposes of before a second man enters, then get the usos and joe, who end up shaking hands and giving roman a breather while they take care of clearing the ring, eventually to the wyatts to start their feud with Joe with the usos, and ending up with Roman clearing the ring til 28 and 29 who will probably be sheamus and possibly HHH. You know the dragons and kofi will get their chances to hang on the ropes or maybe kofi gets caught by E and put back in the match. There is also the miz angle who stays outside til the end, can Roman stay outside the ring and bring down Vince and Stef to yell at him for not getting in?

If they're aiming for a Reigns-HHH match at WM (which seems very possible at this point), it probably won't be for the title since that match sells itself and wouldn't need a championship in it.

The obvious question is who wins then...the past couple of years it seems that they're using the title match to elevate someone into main event status, so my guess could be a guy like Owens or Wyatt or Ambrose (if he drops the IC title).

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH wins the Rumble and the title, leading to a match against Reigns at Wrestlemania where it's also a career match.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see it more of HHH letting Vince have his time, then when nobody can beat Reigns, HHH might step in. He wont step in yet because this is going better than they expected it would. People are chanting for reigns already. We know Rock is gonna be at wrestlemania, I dont think Ronda will risk her broken jaw to have a match, even though she is suspended now, so it might be Rock getting payback for everything he is putting Roman thru.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't see anything that happened in the main event. Steph's chest was taking up the entire screen

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading Squared Circle about all the New Japan people WWE is picking up and someone mentioned the WWE Network is launching in Japan this month. Now it all makes sense. WWE raided Japan's top wrestling fed to help promote their network. The poster also mentioned that Brock and Jericho are very popular over there and I don't think its coincedence those two are back this month either.

So with that in mind, my guess is Styles, Nakamura, Gallows/Anderson will probably be on the main roster. Probably Styles for sure.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't see anything that happened in the main event. Steph's chest was taking up the entire screen

Its a natural reaction, ever since HHH pedigreed her out of her shirt.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Reigns wins the rumble I will be pissed. Why? Because my assumption is since the Rumble is now for the WWE title, Reigns will be the very first one to enter.

That means Reigns goes through the entire Rumble to retain the title.

no effin thanks.

WWE has forgotten booking 101....You want people to get behind a guy, you don't put the belt on him and then have him overcome all the odds....You have him try to get the belt, and get screwed every step of the way, finally culminating in him overcoming the odds and winning the belt. See Daniel Bryan.

People didn't like Reigns before, and now that you have Cena V2.0 just fending off the entire WWE roster, and the Authority is just ridiculous.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a controversial finish leading to a 3-way match for the title at Wrestlemania.

What's the latest on Lesnar?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Reigns wins the rumble I will be pissed. Why? Because my assumption is since the Rumble is now for the WWE title, Reigns will be the very first one to enter.

That means Reigns goes through the entire Rumble to retain the title.

no effin thanks.

WWE has forgotten booking 101....You want people to get behind a guy, you don't put the belt on him and then have him overcome all the odds....You have him try to get the belt, and get screwed every step of the way, finally culminating in him overcoming the odds and winning the belt. See Daniel Bryan.

People didn't like Reigns before, and now that you have Cena V2.0 just fending off the entire WWE roster, and the Authority is just ridiculous.

What have you been watching? He got screwed after winning winning the rumble and had to fight every week between the rumble and wrestlemania to even keep his opportunity for the title match. Didnt that eventually just get him a triple threat for the belt? Reigns has been trying to get that belt for well over a year, he might have got it if he did not suffer that sports hernia, but then Vince listened to social media and screwed him every step of the way. How is that any different. He has gotten screwed, finally gotten the belt overcoming all the odds, so not its time for him to go farther back to when Hogan beat everyone in sight.

Maybe the fans are already tired of watching him over come all odds. Thats what the authority has built in Reigns, now it is expected. Are you just not happy unless its an out of shape Owens with 6 months experience on the main roster or a 180 pounder?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be a controversial finish leading to a 3-way match for the title at Wrestlemania.

What's the latest on Lesnar?

1st off) I'll be amicable with you here. Elsewhere Not so much ;)

To answer your Question: Raw Monday

Royal Rumble (possabily in the 30 man)

Fastline

Mania

and some dates for buildup.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only I don't get is the set up with Vince and Reigns. Him getting screwed by Vince doesn't make sense, he isn't an every guy, he isn't an underdog, he isn't a guy the crowd erupts for. To me they ran of ideas to make him a face so they went old school. They missed a huge break when fans booed him out of the building and make him a heel like they did with the Rock. Listen to the fans, not rehash the SCSA in a PG settings if they are going with Reigns get rid of the PG crap.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only I don't get is the set up with Vince and Reigns. Him getting screwed by Vince doesn't make sense, he isn't an every guy, he isn't an underdog, he isn't a guy the crowd erupts for. To me they ran of ideas to make him a face so they went old school. They missed a huge break when fans booed him out of the building and make him a heel like they did with the Rock. Listen to the fans, not rehash the SCSA in a PG settings if they are going with Reigns get rid of the PG crap.

Define Fans. IWT (Internet Wrestling Trolls) or People who pay for their tickets