• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a 20-11 record, and isn't considered a good fighter.

That's ridiculous. He is considered good. He's not elite but he's certainly better than most. Back to wrestling, what about Dusty Rhodes? He was pudgy and one of the best pro wrestlers of all time. And what about every NFL lineman ever? Many of them are big and kind of doughy but have no problem knocking people around. Yall need to get over this fat guy stuff. You're just being ignorant and selling yourselves short on guys that really have some talent.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ridiculous. He is considered good. He's not elite but he's certainly better than most. Back to wrestling, what about Dusty Rhodes? He was pudgy and one of the best pro wrestlers of all time. And what about every NFL lineman ever? Many of them are big and kind of doughy but have no problem knocking people around. Yall need to get over this fat guy stuff. You're just being ignorant and selling yourselves short on guys that really have some talent.

ADORABLE ADRIAN ADONIS. End of story.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant get in the fat guy argument because at least Owens is not a 180 pounder that has been getting pushed like Mysterio, Punk, Brian Danielson, Seth Rollins. All I say is it took him over a decade to get a shot at the main roster, so why people expect him to go straight to the top is puzzling.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant get in the fat guy argument because at least Owens is not a 180 pounder that has been getting pushed like Mysterio, Punk, Brian Danielson, Seth Rollins. All I say is it took him over a decade to get a shot at the main roster, so why people expect him to go straight to the top is puzzling.
I'm pretty sure someone quoted you saying this and explained that SEVERAL other talents took quite a long time before they got to the WWE. They weren't pushed right to the top of the card. It'll take time, but Owens deserves to be there.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure someone quoted you saying this and explained that SEVERAL other talents took quite a long time before they got to the WWE. They weren't pushed right to the top of the card. It'll take time, but Owens deserves to be there.

So let him wrestle in the WWE for quite a long time, dont put the indy and NXT time on his resume, guys like Ziggler have been here for years and never gotten the push that your Owens boy did. What has he been here for 6 months? People say Reigns got it on a platter? First match Cena makes Owens look like the next big thing, loses clean and you still want more? You dont think Cena jobbing for Owens was giving him the push immediately? Now his flaws start showing up and he is sobbing to refs for not counting fast enough gainst a light weight. Argue for something that has some merit.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let him wrestle in the WWE for quite a long time, dont put the indy and NXT time on his resume, guys like Ziggler have been here for years and never gotten the push that your Owens boy did. What has he been here for 6 months? People say Reigns got it on a platter? First match Cena makes Owens look like the next big thing, loses clean and you still want more? You dont think Cena jobbing for Owens was giving him the push immediately? Now his flaws start showing up and he is sobbing to refs for not counting fast enough gainst a light weight. Argue for something that has some merit.
For fucks sake. HE WHINES TO THE REF CAUSE HE'S A FUCKING HEEL. HEELS DO WHINY AND DIRTY SHIT.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislike my post all you want, @jeffro151, but you know you can't resist for long. You'll be a lard lover before all is said and done!

fat-guy-dancing-o.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get admiration for Owens or those who like him, but I'm still waiting on someone to explain how he some awesome talent other than the standard do you see what he can do for his size?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get admiration for Owens or those who like him, but I'm still waiting on someone to explain how he some awesome talent other than the standard do you see what he can do for his size?
maybe he will tell us when he accepts his slammy tonight for future of the WWE.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a 20-11 record, and isn't considered a good fighter.
He's been a top 10 UFC guy, depends on what you call good. He'd beat the living shit out of 99% of guys walking down the street, regardless of their build, I can assure you

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, the opening segment with Steph and Roman was God awful. Of course, we got the usual Wyatt's vs ECW match for the umptenth week in a row, only addition was Kane joined the squad in place of Rhyno.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, actually had some good matches though, at least I saw that in the raw windup on their site, I did not expect a cage match to end the night.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAW is garbage.

Most of the Slammy winners weren't even there to accept their award.

This show needs extreme overhaul revamping.

I am actually excited about the new Smackdown format that is supposedly happening in January when it comes to USA Network.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAW is garbage.

Most of the Slammy winners weren't even there to accept their award.

This show needs extreme overhaul revamping.

I am actually excited about the new Smackdown format that is supposedly happening in January when it comes to USA Network.

Only 4 Weren't. Cena, Rock, Sting and i can't remember who else (Brock I think). So 4 outta 9 so ya must if them :doh:

I thought it was decent. I'm kinda interested in where this whole Reigns/McMahon family goes next. Cage match was good.

Most of my votes were ignored:

Owens (breakout star)
New Day/Authority segment (LOL moment)
Titus (Hero)
Rollins WM RKO (Awesome Moment)

But got 2 (OMG and Diva's)

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 4 Weren't. Cena, Rock, Sting and i can't remember who else (Brock I think). So 4 outta 9 so ya must if them :doh:

I thought it was decent. I'm kinda interested in where this whole Reigns/McMahon family goes next. Cage match was good.

Owens (breakout star)
Titus (Hero)

Reigns is the new Cena.

I can tell you exactly where the McMahon/Reigns saga goes. They will try to replicate Austin/McMahon, only this version is going to be much more tame and PG rated. Reigns will have all odds stacked against him and he will win many matches via Super Reigns (just like Super Cena).

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Owens (breakout star)
Titus (Hero)

Owens deserved breakout star because nobody else has done anything this year besides him. He's beaten Cena in his first match and won a title and what have everyone else done? Nothing. Charlotte won a title but nobody cares about her.

I voted R-Truth for LOL Moment cause he's hilarious. Titus deserved the Hero award...and I really didn't care who won the Awesome moment cause I liked all of em.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens deserved breakout star because nobody else has done anything this year besides him. He's beaten Cena in his first match and won a title and what have everyone else done? Nothing. Charlotte won a title but nobody cares about her.

I voted R-Truth for LOL Moment cause he's hilarious. Titus deserved the Hero award...and I really didn't care who won the Awesome moment cause I liked all of em.

I Used that same logic for Breakout. It was both New day segments that were the lol choice