• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fat man raging on the NY Rangers got my vote :suds: Trying to catch up. Is Jericho back or was that just a short appearance he made in 2015?

Just a one time only deal. They sort of teased him and Ambrose starting something but he hasn't been on since.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a one time only deal. They sort of teased him and Ambrose starting something but he hasn't been on since.
I know he's done some stuff off camera. Would be great if he would come back. Hands down one of the best entertainers in wrestling going back to his jerichohic days. Some classic skits. But he does have a lot going on with fozzy and his family.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's done some stuff off camera. Would be great if he would come back. Hands down one of the best entertainers in wrestling going back to his jerichohic days. Some classic skits. But he does have a lot going on with fozzy and his family.

I think he said he's pretty much done doing full time stuff. Can't blame him. He's a lot older than most think and he's been doing it since he was a teen. You know he's gotta be beat up. I just wish when he does show up for part time stuff, WWE would do more with him. His last couple of appearances, he's been nothing but a jobber that doesn't even get good promo time to build a story

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he said he's pretty much done doing full time stuff. Can't blame him. He's a lot older than most think and he's been doing it since he was a teen. You know he's gotta be beat up. I just wish when he does show up for part time stuff, WWE would do more with him. His last couple of appearances, he's been nothing but a jobber that doesn't even get good promo time to build a story
Yeah he went to the Hart wrestling school, college for entertainment and worked just about every wrestling circuit there is. Definitely one of the greats imo

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw one of the rumor sites with the story that they are not gonna get Cena back in the world title picture, possibly because of him turning them down on returning and the feud they are pushing will be Reigns Rollins, but since Seth is not going to be back until possibly June, Roman may hold the title til then. Cena will return but just after the US belt.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw one of the rumor sites with the story that they are not gonna get Cena back in the world title picture, possibly because of him turning them down on returning and the feud they are pushing will be Reigns Rollins, but since Seth is not going to be back until possibly June, Roman may hold the title til then. Cena will return but just after the US belt.
If the site makes it out like the WWE is ''punishing'' Cena by keeping him out of the Title picture, then I hope it was written on rolls and stored in the rest room. Cena could decide to make more movies and move on from the WWE(and yes, he'd make more money, not less) and leave the company in a major bind. Vince is a lot of things, stupid isn't one of them

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#McMahon lives matter

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say what you want about Vince, but the man can get a fan base riled up. Next weeks RAW main event is Roman vs Sheamus with Vincent kennedy McMahon special referee.

I thought there was gonna be a Roman / Cena moment last night as Reigns dismantled the league of nations after his cuzzins came to the ring to back up cena. Guess they are not going there yet.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@clarkson23devils Jericho came back tonight and announced he's entering the Rumble so it looks like he'll be around for at least a month or so

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rumble even bigger. Now that the WWE tittle is up for grabs in it.

Smart Wrestling fans will know who #1 will be :D

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just read that WWE is making a hard push for AJ Styles. He's currently a free agent that's been doing independent bookings with ROH and New Japan. Could be a surprise RR entrant

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rumble even bigger. Now that the WWE tittle is up for grabs in it.

Smart Wrestling fans will know who #1 will be :D

It's not so much up for grabs as it Roman has to defend the belt against everyone in the Rumble. Much different than the last time something like this happened(the 1992 Royal Rumble that Ric Flair won).

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know recently there has been comparison that Reigns battle with McMahon(s) is similar to Stone Colds. I don't think it is and its just WWE's desperate attempt to try to get Reigns over.

But, if that is the route they are trying to go...they messed up big time tonight.

Lets say this match tonight was STone Cold instead of Reigns.......Stone Cold doesn't come out as champ, making the hate for McMahon even more and making people really get behind SCSA to overcome McMahon and his stronghold.

Isntead tonight we have a 70 year old man, who could barely move, and his daughter getting bullied by Reigns, who looked like he completely lost his control.

In the end, Reigns comes away as the champion still....Hell, there was a point during that match when Reigns was dismantling the elderly McMahon, that I felt bad for Vince and was hoping Reigns was going to lose.

And where the HELL is Triple H when this is all going down???

Just bad writing.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks turkey thats fucking awesome. Maybe we can get @DoobeeDoobeeDoo @Mistaken4193 and @OregonDucks in here for the rumble. I'll be on here a lot more :suds:
Thanks turkey thats fucking awesome. Maybe we can get @DoobeeDoobeeDoo @Mistaken4193 and @OregonDucks in here for the rumble. I'll be on here a lot more :suds:
I CANT WATCH THIS TELETUBBIE BULLSHIT THEY PUT ON, CLARK!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH REIGNS DEFENDING IN THE RUMBLE IS INTERESTING :think: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I know recently there has been comparison that Reigns battle with McMahon(s) is similar to Stone Colds. I don't think it is and its just WWE's desperate attempt to try to get Reigns over.

But, if that is the route they are trying to go...they messed up big time tonight.

Lets say this match tonight was STone Cold instead of Reigns.......Stone Cold doesn't come out as champ, making the hate for McMahon even more and making people really get behind SCSA to overcome McMahon and his stronghold.

Isntead tonight we have a 70 year old man, who could barely move, and his daughter getting bullied by Reigns, who looked like he completely lost his control.

In the end, Reigns comes away as the champion still....Hell, there was a point during that match when Reigns was dismantling the elderly McMahon, that I felt bad for Vince and was hoping Reigns was going to lose.

And where the HELL is Triple H when this is all going down???

Just bad writing.

Reigns will never be Over. That shit was ruined last year when they put him in the main event at Mania over Bryan.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00