• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they picked the wrong HITC match for Wyatt to return. Since they are turning Orton, why not make him a face against Wyatt. He can still be a face and keep the "Viper" persona.

If Orton feuded with Wyatt, John Cena would need someone to feud until he faces Lesnar, I would guess at Royal Rumble. But until then, Cena can prove he is worthy by beating Rusev. Mr. Marine Cena vs Ivan Drago rip-off would be a good minor PPV draw.

I like The Authority's goons. It's almost like Brisco and Patterson under The Corporation. I hope they add a comedy twist to them like they did with Patterson and Brisco.

Diva's division was on the rise, and now took a big hit when the Bella feud is the highlight of it. The Diva's Belt is not the center of it anymore.

I'm glad Ziggler is getting the push he is getting. Not only did he sweep Cesaro, but pinned Corporate Kane. I hope he is continuing the feud with Cesaro. It is a good one. Get Sandow in the mix here. Keep Miz fighting for US Title, put Mizdow here.

I like the Usos and the Dusts. I just think there needs to be more quality tag teams. Big Show and Mark Henry would have been good in the mix. I think Los Matadors would work right now too.

Just a few things I have thought about since HITC.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am in the minority but I like the Bellas feud. There's like 15 divas and 11 of them you could throw away at any time. At least Nikki and Brie don't have me hitting FF on the DVR. I like the idea of Nikki feuding with AJ.

Looks like Rusev is going for the US Title against Sheamus. Love this angle and had called for it myself weeks ago!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never gotten the Wyatt love.

I get the rock ballad lighter and cell phones when he entered the ring, but when he starts calling himself a god I lost all interest. Its been a month with him sending Rowand and Harper out. Have we seen either of them in any matches? Seems the authority is buying time so people forget his stupid rants and forget the fact he was a leader and is going to become a follower for them. There is no way they could still have him with Rowand and Harper and do what the authority said. Are they playing him off as a mercinary? If so they should find someone in better shape.

Another angle for Cena might be Batista. If Brock is gonna wrestle 6 times a year, Batista should feel like he can too.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never gotten the Wyatt love.

I get the rock ballad lighter and cell phones when he entered the ring, but when he starts calling himself a god I lost all interest. Its been a month with him sending Rowand and Harper out. Have we seen either of them in any matches? Seems the authority is buying time so people forget his stupid rants and forget the fact he was a leader and is going to become a follower for them. There is no way they could still have him with Rowand and Harper and do what the authority said. Are they playing him off as a mercinary? If so they should find someone in better shape.

Another angle for Cena might be Batista. If Brock is gonna wrestle 6 times a year, Batista should feel like he can too.

But does Batista even want to do that with all the movie roles he's booking and given the fans reaction to him when he came back last time???

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Rusev will be chasing the U.S. Title. I would expect him to win that Survivor Series. Maybe he'll re-christen it the Russian Title and continue mowing through people until WWE can figure out who they want to beat him. (A returning Kurt Angle?)

Rumor is that The Ascension are the next call ups and could be working under Bray Wyatt (someone might have mentioned it on this thread, too). Not sure what that means for Bray over all, or how that effects the plans for Rowan/Harper. Do Rowan/Harper return as faces to team with Ambrose against Wyatt and The Ascension? I wouldn't book it, but WWE has done worse/stranger things before.

Also: is the Xavier Woods/Big E./Kofi Kingston faction actually going to be a faction? Did they drop that idea already? Were they going for an update on the Nation of Domination or what?

If they were smart, they'd put a Diva Team match on Survivor Series and use that to introduce Charlotte. Put her on the team opposite Natalya and let them be the last two in the match, then have them try to top their NXT match. That'd be a credibility boost for the Divas division instantly.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But does Batista even want to do that with all the movie roles he's booking and given the fans reaction to him when he came back last time???

True. Heard he's supposed to be a Bond villain soon, so looks like he's getting some choice roles post-Guardians. Still, I bet he'd come back for a Wrestlemania paycheck, probably to face Triple H.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He came back as a goon for the authority and was given a title match right away. People were against him because of what Punk said and every wanted a 200 pound world heavyweight champion that gave away his converstations in matches.

Batista will show he has a bone to pick with the way he was handled. its believable that he would want to pay them back.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Heard he's supposed to be a Bond villain soon, so looks like he's getting some choice roles post-Guardians. Still, I bet he'd come back for a Wrestlemania paycheck, probably to face Triple H.

He came back as a goon for the authority and was given a title match right away. People were against him because of what Punk said and every wanted a 200 pound world heavyweight champion that gave away his converstations in matches.

Batista will show he has a bone to pick with the way he was handled. its believable that he would want to pay them back.

It took the Rock years (I think 7) before he returned for a WrestleMania match. I agree Batista would come back for a big WM paycheck but when is a big question and it could be a while before we see him in a WWE ring again as long as he keeps booking bigger and bigger movie roles.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have got a prediction: Rusev wins the US title and changes it back to the European title.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Bryan is probably much worse than Edge was when he retired. One wrong move and its done. Wonder how long Brie will stick with his bullshit if he is no longer a wrestler.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took the Rock years (I think 7) before he returned for a WrestleMania match. I agree Batista would come back for a big WM paycheck but when is a big question and it could be a while before we see him in a WWE ring again as long as he keeps booking bigger and bigger movie roles.

One difference is age. Rock is three years younger than Batista is, and even if Batista has considerably less ring years on his body, age is age, and if he waits too long, he'll be pushing 50 and even less people will want to see him back in the ring. He needs to strike while the iron's hot.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One difference is age. Rock is three years younger than Batista is, and even if Batista has considerably less ring years on his body, age is age, and if he waits too long, he'll be pushing 50 and even less people will want to see him back in the ring. He needs to strike while the iron's hot.

It will come down to his movie shooting schedules. If he's free at WM time then he'll do it but if he's tied up it shooting a movie there is no way he''ll show up, except maybe to be a host for one show (TV or PPV) to promote his latest movie.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i think Daniel Bryan is done, i hated the Yes movement lol. Too bad for him, was a hell of a run though while it lasted.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really too bad about Daniel Bryan. I loved the Yes movement. Like anything, it had started to get a little old, but seeing an entire arena doing the "YES! YES! YES!" was pretty epic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was incredible stupidity shown by the entire arena. I thought after CM Punks light heavyweight title days they would have ran to get a big man the belt, instead if falls in Bryans lap and the fans in the arena suck it all up. Brians best moves are headbutts running across the ring, definitely cant do that anymore.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was incredible stupidity shown by the entire arena. I thought after CM Punks light heavyweight title days they would have ran to get a big man the belt, instead if falls in Bryans lap and the fans in the arena suck it all up. Brians best moves are headbutts running across the ring, definitely cant do that anymore.

Bryan is way more than headbutts and running knees. If there's anybody on the roster who can re-vamp his moveset and still put on a great match, it's Bryan. He's not exactly Mr. Five Moves of Doom (though, to Cena's credit, he can work a great match with just about anyone despite his limited moves).

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Punk's title reign was the best thing they've done in the last five years. I really hope he comes back.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan is way more than headbutts and running knees. If there's anybody on the roster who can re-vamp his moveset and still put on a great match, it's Bryan. He's not exactly Mr. Five Moves of Doom (though, to Cena's credit, he can work a great match with just about anyone despite his limited moves).

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Punk's title reign was the best thing they've done in the last five years. I really hope he comes back.

:agree:

I too hope Punk comes back and that Bryan isn't done for good!!! The WWE despartly needs variety and new blood at the top and those two provided that in spades.

If neither of them never wrestles again it will be a very sad day for WWE and all of Pro Wrestling!!!!!!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian, Punk, Sin Cara, Ziggler, even Rey Mysterio all made up a nice light heavyweight division or X division that could have been huge. Its too bad that they still do that down south so it wouldnt be an original wwe idea. US or intercontinental belt should lead a division like that.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]528332128904577024[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: