• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome+Kong+-+tna+roster.jpg

58a40903fd0cc5a347e05874e2653b1d.jpg

Kaitlyn_Divas_Champion_Feb_13.jpg

BROOKE-HOGAN-at-Spike-Tvs-6th-Annual-Guys-Choice-Awards-in-Los-Angeles-1.jpg

maybe that oxana chick? there was a huge white lady that used to beat everyones ass.

Great call though, makes sense. Dont know if Bray will get the foley turn, I think they are seeing how its gonna work out with Ambrose.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma needs to return as Sister Abigail! I do like the idea of a woman coming in to take over the family.

With Mizdow picking up steam this is my dream for him: Miz beats Sheamus, holds title for a few months of hilarity with Mizdow running interference, Mizdow turns and beats Miz for the belt at Wrestlemania.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Karma needs to return as Sister Abigail! I do like the idea of a woman coming in to take over the family.

With Mizdow picking up steam this is my dream for him: Miz beats Sheamus, holds title for a few months of hilarity with Mizdow running interference, Mizdow turns and beats Miz for the belt at Wrestlemania.

WWE wouldn't let a mid-card bout build that long. Could happen at Royal Rumble though.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton Talking about the Royals is really sad. Its all hes got to generate boos lol.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Rollins/Ambrose/Foley segment during MNF halftime. I liked it but holy shit was the commentary team awful. They did their damendest to ruin it.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good segment. Ambrose has really stepped it up man. Having Reigns go down was a great thing for him. And since Rollins Character is being a little bitch boy to the authority it really steps him up.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they just shoehorned in the winner of Cena Vs Orton gets a title shot. Doesnt make since on so many levels. I guess the fact that ambrose beat Cena recently doesnt matter. And please turn orton face so i can stomach this.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had Ambrose get pinned on a single RKO. I guess internet strength has increased the power of the RKO. Rollins victorious on top of the hell in a cell last thing i expected but only because it shouldnt have gone down that way. The hype was great for sunday tho. Promo was good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i admit. One of the best promos i have heard in a while was done by miss foley's baby boy tonight

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had Ambrose get pinned on a single RKO. I guess internet strength has increased the power of the RKO. Rollins victorious on top of the hell in a cell last thing i expected but only because it shouldnt have gone down that way. The hype was great for sunday tho. Promo was good.

How the hell did he get up there so fast? I saw Orton pushing a cable out of the way but usually they show the guy getting up there. He just appeared.

It was an excellent set of moves, Ambrose with his spring from between the ropes and Orton caught him clean.

Looked like Orton leaned over after the pin and said nice job man.

Had to watch Divas sunday, the Bellas deal is just on the Raw show, not on the divas show.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought they did a great job making what appeared to be a fairly uninteresting PPV look pretty interesting by the time the show was over.

The Rusev segment was awesome. I was like "Oh no he did not just do that!"

The RKO on Heyman was great. Makes me think maybe Orton beats Cena and then faces Brock. At least it'd be different. They can't really have Cena come out empty-handed three times in a row against someone.

Loved the "I Won!" from the Miz.

The color commentary was pretty awful last night. Any chance JR ever comes back? JBL has his moments, but is generally pretty forgettable. The King isn't what he used to be. Cole is barely even there.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The color commentary was pretty awful last night. Any chance JR ever comes back?

I doubt it. The only circumstances I can see him calling another match for WWE is 1) a Steve Austin "One Last Match" deal and 2) Undertaker's retirement match. And that's only because both of those guys have the stroke to demand it from Vince. It's an easy sell, anyway. Both of those matches need a dramatic call, and nobody does it better than JR.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody recognize who the soldier was? I don't believe it was just a soldier from the audience. He sold it just like a pro wrestler. I wonder if that will turn out to be a new talent or something.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't look quite big enough to be a new talent (insert Bo Dallas joke here). Was he bleeding after the kick? I thought he might have been. I think he sold it really well though.

DcTen: Don't you think we need JR more for those kind of Rusev moments? He would have been incredible. I think Stone Cold and Taker can stand on their own if they return (obvi JR could only enhance it), but wrestling in general is desperate for JR to come back.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DcTen: Don't you think we need JR more for those kind of Rusev moments? He would have been incredible. I think Stone Cold and Taker can stand on their own if they return (obvi JR could only enhance it), but wrestling in general is desperate for JR to come back.

JR without question would enhance the whole product, assuming they'd let him call it like he used to. Problem is, if he were back, he'd have to shill the network and all the social media stuff they have Cole doing, which wouldn't really give him much time to tell the story of what's going on in the ring. That's why I think if he ever calls another WWE match, it will be for special event matches like the ones I mentioned.

Anybody recognize who the soldier was? I don't believe it was just a soldier from the audience. He sold it just like a pro wrestler. I wonder if that will turn out to be a new talent or something.

He's an indy guy goes by Jaysin Strife. Don't think he has any contract with WWE. I know they use non-contracted indy guys from time to time on TV for roles like this.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is disgracing everyone with this Rusev angle. Disgracing America, disgracing Russia, now disgracing the troops.

Yet, I, can't, turn, away...
:gaah:

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WWE is disgracing everyone with this Rusev angle. Disgracing America, disgracing Russia, now disgracing the troops.

Yet, I, can't, turn, away...
:gaah:

It's the one angle that consistently gets a reaction from the crowd. That's what made Hulkamania, and the attitude era and all that different stuff great. The live crowd is at least 50 percent of the show