• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jim Ross is my favorite play by play commentator. Not just in wrestling but in any "sport" period. There's a debate about who the third biggest star of the Attitude Era was behind SCSA and The Rock. Lots of people say HHH or the Undertaker or Mankind. Not counting ownership Jim Ross was the third most important on air figure imo.

With that said I think his time as a weekly announcer ran its course. He's older and has had some health issues. He'd be awesome in one time, big match capacity, but I'm not sure the WWE will even let that happen. Vince (through Cole and Bradshaw) constantly takes cheap shots at him during the broadcast. They also won't allow WWE contracted employees on his podcast even though Cena and others have been on Stone Cold's show. Not sure what the story is there but I'd be surprised if he even does a WM match in the near future.

I'm a huge fan of Joey Styles. He's not on Ross's level in terms of storytelling but he brought a similar enthusiasm to the product when ECW was at its peak. Like any announcer it would depend on whether Vince gave him some free reign to call the match in his own style. Road Dogg was a guest announcer for about 10 minutes on Smackdown during that last run they had earlier in the year. I thought he was a natural and had potential as a color commentator

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9pq15c.jpg

PLEASE Make Me, Lana!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont care if anyone ever beats Rusev. Maybe Fandango can get back in this picture and steal Lana away from him. That would be enough of a victory for me.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE is disgracing everyone with this Rusev angle. Disgracing America, disgracing Russia, now disgracing the troops.

Yet, I, can't, turn, away...
:gaah:

Well, it's nothing new. The Iron Sheik was the best at it. I thought Muhammed Hassan and Daivari was good.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's nothing new. The Iron Sheik was the best at it. I thought Muhammed Hassan and Daivari was good.

Yeah, I really liked Muhammad Hassan, wasn't his fault the WWE went too far with his angle and offended the sponsors. Was hoping they would have him do something else, but instead they just got rid of him. Another example of the WWE misusing and wasting talent because of their corporate interests.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Mark was going back, he needs to be a heel.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paige coming into her own, the attitude matches the music.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The handshake was Ziggler congratulating Cena on tappin that fat Nikki bella ass!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Team Authority going to be? It's usually like 4 or 5 guys? Obviously Seth Rollins and Kane. AFter that the two goons with the ties? HHH himself? Wyatt?

We all know Cena, Ziggler, Ambrose will be in and then probably Sheamus.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure they will be showing hand shakes, then stars dropping out.

It pretty much will leave Cena and Ambrose not getting anyone else, then Roman Reigns enters the arena to take them 5 on 3.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Team Authority going to be? It's usually like 4 or 5 guys? Obviously Seth Rollins and Kane. AFter that the two goons with the ties? HHH himself? Wyatt?

We all know Cena, Ziggler, Ambrose will be in and then probably Sheamus.

I don't know what kind of ring shape they're in, but both those guys could go, especially Noble. I can see that.

Rollins, Kane, Noble, Mercury...Mark Henry? Which would make team Cena: Cena, Ziggler, Big Show, Randy Orton, and...a returning Chris Jericho? I don't see them getting Ambrose in the mix now that he's feuding with Wyatt.

Rusev needs to win the US Title state. That and just beating down defeated opponents after they've tapped out would put tremendous heat on him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I think Orton ends up on Team Cena. Wyatt would make sense with the authority since he released his flock and Ambrose is a common enemy of rollins and wyatt. If it was earlier I can see Wyatt and Ambrose having their own match, but with Rowand and Harper let loose I dont know if those three are gonna be in matches again. Have we seen the next wyatt protoge yet?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, maybe not, maybe Orton turns on the authority during the 5-2 match. Probably a better idea than having us believe he is on the team and wont turn on cena in the ring.