• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth Rollins is the new Daniel Bryan, the "YOU SOLD OUT!" chants are the new "YES!" chants.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan is way more than headbutts and running knees. If there's anybody on the roster who can re-vamp his moveset and still put on a great match, it's Bryan. He's not exactly Mr. Five Moves of Doom (though, to Cena's credit, he can work a great match with just about anyone despite his limited moves).

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Punk's title reign was the best thing they've done in the last five years. I really hope he comes back.

CM punk saved the WWE. To say it was fucking stale in the years before he stepped it up it would be an understatement. Honest to god i was out the door until i saw CM punk Lay a pipebomb that night....also hes a fucking asshole for bailing on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never was a CM Punk fan, I stopped watching during his era. To me, he wasn't believable and came across as a selfish punk.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew a little sour on Punk after a while, but that could be because WWE creative was fumbling his character so badly. I do think he was a bit of a "punk" for bailing though. Even Cena goes through (relative) lows so far as his importance and interest. Punk was going to come back eventually had he waited it out.

But I guess if his heart was no longer in it, might as well quit.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like an injury angle is going to take Orton out of the picture tonight, he has a movie coming up and he has already been taken off of the Europe tour that starts after the Smackdown taping tomorrow.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like an injury angle is going to take Orton out of the picture tonight, he has a movie coming up and he has already been taken off of the Europe tour that starts after the Smackdown taping tomorrow.

Thats gonna suck because you know he will get taken out by Rollins. Guess it takes the Orton on team Cena for Survivor series unless its a quick three week shoot.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seth Rollins is the future of WWE, the WWE is going broke. Finally something intersting happens and we get a glimps of getting the real Randy Orton back and what does the WWE do, another lame group beat down, with Rollins as the stooge. I don't think the WWE has ever been as awful as they are now. I'm just glad that I only wasted my time / watched the final match.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.....how much do you figure Steph spent on her latest boob job.....Holy Crap:drool:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright.....how much do you figure Steph spent on her latest boob job.....Holy Crap:drool:

alot was the sweater, to me her legs looked really small and skinny, so I think the boobs were the same, but she lost weight underneath it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seth Rollins is the future of WWE, the WWE is going broke. Finally something intersting happens and we get a glimps of getting the real Randy Orton back and what does the WWE do, another lame group beat down, with Rollins as the stooge. I don't think the WWE has ever been as awful as they are now. I'm just glad that I only wasted my time / watched the final match.

As soon as someone mentioned the movie, you knew exactly how it was gonna go down.

First thing I thought was Vince is creating the path for Kurt Angle to take over, but latest report was Kurt Angle does not want to come back now.

Get a movie and you end up getting bloodied the last nite of work.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw sucked. There was literally not one segment that was decent. The 15 seconds where Erik Rowan threw some game out ("Pretty") was all they had going.

Turns out the one match that sounded worth watching was only on the WWE network. Rusev beat Sheamus!!! This is the only angle they have going that is interesting. They are already fumbling Miz/Mizdow.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raw sucked. There was literally not one segment that was decent. The 15 seconds where Erik Rowan threw some game out ("Pretty") was all they had going.

Turns out the one match that sounded worth watching was only on the WWE network. Rusev beat Sheamus!!! This is the only angle they have going that is interesting. They are already fumbling Miz/Mizdow.

It did suck. The IWC keeps clamoring for the WWE to let the new guys take over for Cena and the part timers like Rock. Rollins couldn't carry the company in a million years. If they had many more episodes like last night, they'll all be working at waffle house soon

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not checked into the free month of wwe including survivor series, looks like you have to commit but can cancel before the end of the month.

Was the Rusev Sheamus match for the belt? they both had matches already.

Still waiting for Paige to dye her hair red and be Sheamus valet and get lana out of those damn clothes.

dcten

Riot Nrrd
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The IWC keeps clamoring for the WWE to let the new guys take over for Cena and the part timers like Rock. Rollins couldn't carry the company in a million years.

Part of it is, those guys don't last forever, and WWE are dragging their feet on developing guys to make sure the business grows in the future. Their complete mishandling (jobbing out just about the whole lot) of the mid-to-lower card means that when the top guys are out of the picture (either via injury or retirement or whatever), nobody is there to step in. They could mitigate some of that by getting more managers back in the fold to talk for guys who don't have the mic skills, like they've done with Heyman. Otherwise, they're going to have a bunch of guys who can go in the ring, but can't get over on the mic and will get booed because of it. Of their top developmental, Steen and Breeze are maybe the only guys who can handle both, and even Breeze is kind of one-note, like The Miz. Zayn, for as great as he is in the ring, is a little bland. KENTA is probably still learning the nuance of the language. Neville is okay, and I haven't heard enough of Devitt one way or the other.

WWE still employs some of the most gifted promo guys; instead of making them authority figures or announcers in NXT, they should let them manage. One of the great things about the Network is watching guys like Heenan, Hart, Blassie, etc. get over guys who only have to stand there and look mean, maybe bark a threat or two.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a bit. Are they turning Randy Orton face again? Why? He is a boring, bland, horrid baby face!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a bit. Are they turning Randy Orton face again? Why? He is a boring, bland, horrid baby face!

Right now he is onto his next movie, Authority may be out of power when he gets back, so he could still be a heel. People werent cheering for him to become a face, they were cheering for him to beat Rollins.

Feel for the guy, first he does the sequel to 12 rounds after Cena starred in the original, now he is in the conjouring sequel after he wasnt in the first.

guess he doesnt mind.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Team Cena wins, the Authority is no longer in charge, but what if they win? If they added the stipulation that Cena had to join the Authority if his team loses it would add interest to the match. If they had someone, say Ziglar, turn on Cena during the match to cost him the match would allow the WWE to experiment with a Heel Cena. If it doesn't go over, he can always say he was just doing his job since he lost and turn back any time

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Team Cena wins, the Authority is no longer in charge, but what if they win? If they added the stipulation that Cena had to join the Authority if his team loses it would add interest to the match. If they had someone, say Ziglar, turn on Cena during the match to cost him the match would allow the WWE to experiment with a Heel Cena. If it doesn't go over, he can always say he was just doing his job since he lost and turn back any time

They could also then have Cena beat Lesnar only to have the authority force him to lay down for Rollins after a cash in. Then force Cena to run interference/do heelish things for Rollins and help Rollins keep the belt.