• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not checked into the free month of wwe including survivor series, looks like you have to commit but can cancel before the end of the month.

Was the Rusev Sheamus match for the belt? they both had matches already.

Still waiting for Paige to dye her hair red and be Sheamus valet and get lana out of those damn clothes.

:10: I approve

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad im not the only one frustrated with teh product. The authority angle is directly responsible for stunting the growth of a guy like Seth Rollins. He really has a stooge/lackey feel to him. He comes in and cleans up, he runs. He doesnt put on very good promos. He really doesnt stand on his own two feet at all. Most of his wins are not clean wins, if any. He doesnt have a real push at all. I want to see what this guy can do on his own.

A guy like Orton generated a lot more interest in this last raw simply because he finally was what he is supposed to be, the apex predator. He put up a hell of a fight and it looked good to me.

Im at a loss to what the hell they are thinking of doing with Ambrose since they didnt finish the fued between ambrose and rollins and shoehorned Bray in there. They have done nothing since with Bray. I mean put him on a rocking chair that old gag again? Whats up with this shit?

Thank god vince came back. The rumors swirling is that Stephine is pregnant and needs time off so they are canning hte authority in the meantime, which pretty much means a year.

Hope to god Vince takes over cause Raw has been complete shit since he left. Some sort of HHH angle versus McMahon for Wrestlemainia is being throw about apparently. With HHH to fight a guy of Vinces choosing which many speculate to be THE ROCK. After the tease on smackdown between the two. Which was very good and many of you may have missed i might add. Bout a few weeks ago.

Positive note is they seem to be putting Ziggler in the fold with the main guys and giving him a real push. A strong win against Cesaro at HITC and now the last few weeks it seems WWE creative is warming up to him.

Rusev won the US CHAMPIONSHIP on a non televised match??
WTF ?!?!! Yeah that makes me want to buy WWE network. No it makes me think wtf are you guys thinking? Bad enough champions seem to correlate with whoever has a movie coming out soon but now this shit? Ugghhh.

Lots of problems that they could fix.

Rumor is sting will be back at Royal Rumble. Would be nice. He is slated to begin a lead up to wrestle mania beginning sometime in January.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Authority wants to take credit for Rollins. This is a bigger push than ambrose got even though ambrose took it and ran thru a wall with it.

Orton can be the apex predator and be like cena, half like him half hate him. Does not need to be face or heel.

They took Bray away from cena, all he did were promos of his guys leaving. Its about time they made him do something. Seems they feel his talent is outside the ring, not inside.

Steph preggers, might explain the nice big titties under that sweater, and loose wrap under the titties with the sweater covering a bump. The natural looking implants are put under what is left of the real tittie, for motherhood reasons too.

I think HHH wants Lesnar at wrestlemania, belt or no belt. If they drag it out enough, I can see HHH beating Lesnar for the belt and Rollins taking it from him, seems he is never gonna cash it in otherwise.

Still dont get what people see in Ziggler.

WWE Network is free in november, you need to sign up and cancel before the end of the month to watch.

If Sting returns at the rumble, I hope its up in the rafters with the crow. Does not need to do a damn thing other than that. I just feel sting would rather go against a WCW nemisis instead of anyone here.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad im not the only one frustrated with teh product. The authority angle is directly responsible for stunting the growth of a guy like Seth Rollins. He really has a stooge/lackey feel to him. He comes in and cleans up, he runs. He doesnt put on very good promos. He really doesnt stand on his own two feet at all. Most of his wins are not clean wins, if any. He doesnt have a real push at all. I want to see what this guy can do on his own.

A guy like Orton generated a lot more interest in this last raw simply because he finally was what he is supposed to be, the apex predator. He put up a hell of a fight and it looked good to me.

Im at a loss to what the hell they are thinking of doing with Ambrose since they didnt finish the fued between ambrose and rollins and shoehorned Bray in there. They have done nothing since with Bray. I mean put him on a rocking chair that old gag again? Whats up with this shit?

Thank god vince came back. The rumors swirling is that Stephine is pregnant and needs time off so they are canning hte authority in the meantime, which pretty much means a year.

Hope to god Vince takes over cause Raw has been complete shit since he left. Some sort of HHH angle versus McMahon for Wrestlemainia is being throw about apparently. With HHH to fight a guy of Vinces choosing which many speculate to be THE ROCK. After the tease on smackdown between the two. Which was very good and many of you may have missed i might add. Bout a few weeks ago.

Positive note is they seem to be putting Ziggler in the fold with the main guys and giving him a real push. A strong win against Cesaro at HITC and now the last few weeks it seems WWE creative is warming up to him.

Rusev won the US CHAMPIONSHIP on a non televised match??
WTF ?!?!! Yeah that makes me want to buy WWE network. No it makes me think wtf are you guys thinking? Bad enough champions seem to correlate with whoever has a movie coming out soon but now this shit? Ugghhh.

Lots of problems that they could fix.

Rumor is sting will be back at Royal Rumble. Would be nice. He is slated to begin a lead up to wrestle mania beginning sometime in January.

Just cause Vince isn't on camera doesn't mean he's not in full control and still has the final say on all things creative. Nothing will get fixed until Vince realizes he needs to listen to others. He may have started listening to Steph and HHH but if Steph goes out on maternity leave all bets are off and I look for a hugh downturn in creative as Vince goes back to what he always does even if we've seen it a million times before.

Having Sting or Kurt Angle come in and replace the Authority as GM would be nice and could work out very well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cause Vince isn't on camera doesn't mean he's not in full control and still has the final say on all things creative. Nothing will get fixed until Vince realizes he needs to listen to others. He may have started listening to Steph and HHH but if Steph goes out on maternity leave all bets are off and I look for a hugh downturn in creative as Vince goes back to what he always does even if we've seen it a million times before.

Having Sting or Kurt Angle come in and replace the Authority as GM would be nice and could work out very well.

I think if the Authority lose, Vince will put Sting in charge and he will be equally tough on the faces and heels

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read something very interesting today.

With Mr. McMahon making his return to WWE TV this week on Raw, there has been speculation that WWE might be moving forward with a story line originally planned for WrestleMania 30, reports The Wrestling Observer.

The proposed story line for WrestleMania 30 would have been a power struggle between Vince McMahon and The Authority, headed by Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

The ‘Mania 30 match would have then seen Stone Cold Steve Austin represent Vince McMahon and face off against Triple H, representing The Authority, with the winner of the match gaining control of WWE for his respective side.

With recent rumors that The Rock vs Triple H has been pitched for WrestleMania 31, there has been talk that WWE might be revisiting the story line scrapped from last year’s PPV. The plan would be for The Rock to represent Vince McMahon this time around.

Source

if that happens wouldn't mind seeing something like this on the final raw between HHH and Rock

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like they don't even care anymore. Raw is in the UK tonight, so it's tape delayed.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first 20 mins, im sure i didnt miss anything.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first 20 mins, im sure i didnt miss anything.

Nope. Cena came out, then Ryback, then Authority. Ryback took Cena down and joined Authority for Survivor Series, but as you seen, they are already teasing friction between Ryback and Kane. We also just saw Stephanie and Lana have some friction :whistle:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im giving raw the day after Survivor series if this shit dont pick up im tappin out. That Raw was terrible and that main event was absolutely the worst one yet for me.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im giving raw the day after Survivor series if this shit dont pick up im tappin out. That Raw was terrible and that main event was absolutely the worst one yet for me.

I thought it was one of the better ones i have seen in a while because it left alot of questions in my head and anxious to see what happens next week :D

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was one of the better ones i have seen in a while because it left alot of questions in my head and anxious to see what happens next week :D

Im just not hype for survivor series. And the level of hype i feel like i should have for one of the big PPVS just isnt there. Thoroughly disappointed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just not hype for survivor series. And the level of hype i feel like i should have for one of the big PPVS just isnt there. Thoroughly disappointed.

well there is shit for Star power. D-Bry is still out until WM, Roman till Rumble(probably TLC), Randy shooting a movie.

Gotta make do. Ziggles now getting a taste of star power. This is a time where WWE could use Sting but............

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there is shit for Star power. D-Bry is still out until WM, Roman till Rumble(probably TLC), Randy shooting a movie.

Gotta make do. Ziggles now getting a taste of star power. This is a time where WWE could use Sting but............

Happy to see what ziggler can do in the mix. Hes as hard a worker as they come. I really felt they mailed it in though. I really thought it could have all been better. Whats with the colossal failure and mishandling of Bray wyatt. How the hell is he not getting a push of all times now.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see what ziggler can do in the mix. Hes as hard a worker as they come. I really felt they mailed it in though. I really thought it could have all been better. Whats with the colossal failure and mishandling of Bray wyatt. How the hell is he not getting a push of all times now.

IDK. Getting a high mid card match with Dean"The machine" Ambrose but not where he should be. Should be in the 10 man tag.

Honestly. Replace Harper and Wyatt (Harper v Ambrose and Wyatt with team Authority)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK. Getting a high mid card match with Dean"The machine" Ambrose but not where he should be. Should be in the 10 man tag.

Honestly. Replace Harper and Wyatt (Harper v Ambrose and Wyatt with team Authority)

I was thinking Rowand might be on the authority team and harper on the cena team.

I dont think Ziggler is gonna stay on Cenas team. I think Ambrose gets his ass handed to him by wyatt with Rollins interfering and Ambrose ends up getting off the stretcher, knocking paramedics down and going to the ring to fight with Cena. Maybe Reigns makes it back, maybe Orton is on a weekend off of shooting his movie, and eventually Cena gets a team to beat the authority. If Angle or sting get involved, then I can see them taking over Raw the next day. Maybe there will be a Rock sighting, to line him up against HHH at wrestlemania.

Dont know where Ryback stands, he walked out on all of them. Sheamus might still be in the match, cant count on the big show.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I flipped over late to watch RAW and the first thing I see is Rollins win another match due to interference and I immediately changed channels. Same ole crap, same ole WWE bs. Dear WWE, The Voice appreciates the ratings boost.