• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a whole I though RAW sucked again. Mizdow stole the show. I do like the push Ryback is getting right now. The AJ, Brie and Nikki segment was entertaining. The ending with Luke and Rowan has made them relevant. Regarding the ending, when Cena was in the ring by himself, I was thinking this would be an excellent time to hear Sting or Kurt Angle's music play, that would have been awesome.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, why is Erik Rowan mad at Luke Harper? Does he even know? Does he even know where he is? It was all just a little bit confusing.

Team Cena is just weird. After Ziggler, the other three guys could turn on him on a dime (Rowan, Ryback, Show). It would seem odd that not a single one would do so at Survivor Series.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Rowan made no sense. Something is gonna give at survivor series for sure. The authority team doesnt make much sense either. For all we know, Wyatts lantern might show up and rowan and harper might decimate everyone in the ring.

I was hoping more for Ambrose coming out to stand with Cena and go 5-2. I really dont get why they are leaving him out of it and written in with Wyatt.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Ambrose would be perfect for Team Cena in this one. Makes no sense.

Bray Wyatt needs to try to convert the Bunny. That bunny needs guidance.

Team Authority is far more cohesive. There doesn't appear to be any threat of anyone turning there. I think Team Authority probably wins due to shennagins of some sort.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand the Rowan / Harper thing last night either but to be honest, I don't care. During their matches with the Usos I saw a lot of talent and potential. I'm just happy the WWE is finding a way to make them relevant.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rowan and Harper feuding with each other could be both hilarious and really good in the ring. They just need to figure out the angle.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad Khali is hanging it up, it was painful to watch that poor guy barely able to walk or bend his knees still in matches.

Alumni by definition is people that once were there and no longer. Khali might make the legends, Maddox needs to find a new career choice.

Maddox is still with WWE. Him being on the Alumni page is all storyline from his Raw "firing". who know if we'll ever see Maddox on TV again. My guess is he shows up on the Raw after Survivior Series if The Authority loses.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you thought the Bella angle couldn't get any worse.

I think it will.

Prediction: Brie is forced to screw over AJ and cost her the title at Survivor Series. AJ comes out on Raw and forgives Brie since she didn't have a choice. Brie then takes offense to being patronized by AJ. Nikki comes out. Gets into a fight with AJ. Brie hesitates for a bit and then helps Brie in a 2-on-1 beatdown of AJ.

Brie and Nikki reunite as heel Bellas.

Seen this same old tired lame storyline too many times.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand the Rowan / Harper thing last night either but to be honest, I don't care. During their matches with the Usos I saw a lot of talent and potential. I'm just happy the WWE is finding a way to make them relevant.

I didnt watch this match. I was like "Those losers the usos and the losers the wyatt family"

I was also chuckling how Cesaros 98 match losing streak continues. Hes setting hte record! What a loser! :doobs:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you thought the Bella angle couldn't get any worse.

I think it will.

Prediction: Brie is forced to screw over AJ and cost her the title at Survivor Series. AJ comes out on Raw and forgives Brie since she didn't have a choice. Brie then takes offense to being patronized by AJ. Nikki comes out. Gets into a fight with AJ. Brie hesitates for a bit and then helps Brie in a 2-on-1 beatdown of AJ.

Brie and Nikki reunite as heel Bellas.

Seen this same old tired lame storyline too many times.

I'm fine with that, Bella's were meant to be heels. That's one of the reasons Nikki is so much more awesome than Brie right now. Just can't stand Brie Mode :L

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Nikki would make an awful Diva's champion. I love how she treats Nikki like shit but let's be real here, she just doesn't have that it factor besides tits & ass and that's not gonna cut it in this PG era.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with that, Bella's were meant to be heels. That's one of the reasons Nikki is so much more awesome than Brie right now. Just can't stand Brie Mode :L

I agree that the Bellas are better as heels. Brie as a face juist doesn't work unless she's by Brian's side and he's a face. Although, a heel Brie and Brian could be awesome.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Bellas are better as heels. Brie as a face juist doesn't work unless she's by Brian's side and he's a face. Although, a heel Brie and Brian could be awesome.

That would be sweet if Brie drags DB into the dark side with her. Daniel Bryan was awesome as a heel!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you checking out zigglers ass.

I didn't want to say anything but in his post on the previous page he apeared to be ogling either Rusev's rump or Steph's plump rear when Lana was in the ring.