• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

You know I hate that damn Kobe.

But, even I have to laugh at some of the shade thrown his way.

His contract is atrocious.

But, a Kobe at 75% is still better than 80% of the League:noidea:.

on mytop 50 list i still had kobe top 10 andi legitimately believe that as long as hes healthy- guy is a freak- his footwork and techincal game is insanity..it honestly is out of this world....

LeBron has already shown how he added a 3pt shot, a post game, etc...he will keep adding

thats one aspect where that very very top tier seperates themselves from the guys that are hall of famers- just not that the GREATEST of theGREAT..

as good as Dwade is and he isa hall of famer- you havent see him add to his game- you dont see Melo adding to it....guys like that who are hall of famers but not the best of the best...

theres a reasonwhy the torch went Jordan Kobe Bron...the way they work and how they constantly adjust and get better----next in line is probably Durant i guess ....all though- who knows. Anthony Davis might be a candidate....or someone we wouldnt even think of

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons offered Monroe 4 yr- $12 mil. That is pathetic!

its 12 a year....48..

but yah- when meeks gets 7 a year from them....its hard to justify lol.....

Meeks Jennings, Smith get paid like a combined 35 million- what a waste.....

with Drummond and Monroe they could really have had agood base

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on mytop 50 list i still had kobe top 10 andi legitimately believe that as long as hes healthy- guy is a freak- his footwork and techincal game is insanity..it honestly is out of this world....

LeBron has already shown how he added a 3pt shot, a post game, etc...he will keep adding

thats one aspect where that very very top tier seperates themselves from the guys that are hall of famers- just not that the GREATEST of theGREAT..

as good as Dwade is and he isa hall of famer- you havent see him add to his game- you dont see Melo adding to it....guys like that who are hall of famers but not the best of the best...

theres a reasonwhy the torch went Jordan Kobe Bron...the way they work and how they constantly adjust and get better----next in line is probably Durant i guess ....all though- who knows. Anthony Davis might be a candidate....or someone we wouldnt even think of

Preach.

The shot is the last thing to go.

Don't believe me? Go watch the video of Jordan a few days ago.

Dude hit like 10 or 11 shots straight and he's 50:wtf2:

Michael Jordan's Skills Haven't Eroded as He Hits 11 Consecutive Shots at Camp | Bleacher Report

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its 12 a year....48..

Ohh about to say, that is bad. Makes sense :L

The Pistons are a mess

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its 12 a year....48..

He should be offended.

Signed,

Eric Bledsoe:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh about to say, that is bad. Makes sense :L

The Pistons are a mess

It's still low for a skilled Big.

Derrick Favors got 4yr/50mil

Monroe > Favors

Hibbert makes 15mil per and that was a ridiculous amount of money for him at the time it was given.

I'd put Monroe above Favors and Hibbert. But, Below Cousins.

Pistons are in trouble because they have to pay Drummond soon as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still low for a skilled Big.

Derrick Favors got 4yr/50mil

Monroe > Favors

Hibbert makes 15mil per and that was a ridiculous amount of money for him at the time it was given.

I'd put Monroe above Favors and Hibbert. But, Below Cousins.

Pistons are in trouble because they have to pay Drummond soon as well.

Yah Cousins and Monroe should be making more than both Favors and Hibb

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preach.

The shot is the last thing to go.

Don't believe me? Go watch the video of Jordan a few days ago.

Dude hit like 10 or 11 shots straight and he's 50:wtf2:

Michael Jordan's Skills Haven't Eroded as He Hits 11 Consecutive Shots at Camp | Bleacher Report

your defright about that- the shot is the last to go

i mean- look at Dirk- guy is getting up there and is still absolutely awesome because his shot is unstoppable....

LeBron once he gets to like 35 is gonna move into the post more and just be a nasty point forward and have some crazy Mchale like footwork i predict- i think hes gonna get a hook shot, up and unders, kobe elbow fadeaways....

its where those greats distinguish themeleves- it really is

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GETTY IMAGE

Free agent forward Michael Beasley has made $31 million over his seven-year career and he raked in a cool $1 million riding the bench in Miami last year. This is why its so funny that, according to TMZ, Beasley had his rented Porsche 911 repossessed outside the hotel he was staying in. Yep, he had a car he didn’t even own repossessed.

Surely, Beasley has a few bucks laying around still and should be able to afford the $1,744.34 tab he ran up at Hertz at LAX in the two weeks he’s had the car. So either Beasley plain forgot that he had the car parked outside or just said “f*ck it, I’ll take it back when I feel like it.”

I’m not saying Cool Beas was stoned when he did this, but forgetting to or deciding not to take the car back is definitely some “Michael Beasley was stoned” sh*t. Luckily for the former number two overall pick, the repo man was nice enough to leave all of Beasley’s kicks from the trunk at the hotel.

So don’t worry, my dude, those Bred 11s are still at the telly waiting for you.

:L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GETTY IMAGE

Free agent forward Michael Beasley has made $31 million over his seven-year career and he raked in a cool $1 million riding the bench in Miami last year. This is why its so funny that, according to TMZ, Beasley had his rented Porsche 911 repossessed outside the hotel he was staying in. Yep, he had a car he didn’t even own repossessed.

Surely, Beasley has a few bucks laying around still and should be able to afford the $1,744.34 tab he ran up at Hertz at LAX in the two weeks he’s had the car. So either Beasley plain forgot that he had the car parked outside or just said “f*ck it, I’ll take it back when I feel like it.”

I’m not saying Cool Beas was stoned when he did this, but forgetting to or deciding not to take the car back is definitely some “Michael Beasley was stoned” sh*t. Luckily for the former number two overall pick, the repo man was nice enough to leave all of Beasley’s kicks from the trunk at the hotel.

Sounds about right

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
GETTY IMAGE

Why Miami won't resign him unless desparate?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Miami won't resign him unless desparate?

It's become pretty obvious that Miami's not signing him, but who really know the exact reasoning/ details of the car.

I'm sure Hertz had a credit card on file, and I'm quite confident that it could handle a 1700. charge.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's become pretty obvious that Miami's not signing him, but who really know the exact reasoning/ details of the car.

I'm sure Hertz had a credit card on file, and I'm quite confident that it could handle a 1700. charge.
Antoine Walker and others would potentially disagree.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares where Beasley goes? Can he still play? YES But, everybody acts like pot is crack these days, it's not. What I'm trying to say, is that Beasley won't get a lot of minutes anywhere, unfortunately. Coming out of college, I thought the kid would be a superstar. Boy, was I fooled.

PCH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat were retarded for not giving him more minutes last year's playoffs. He can put up 20, any given night, if given the chance.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PCH-meister has arrived at the Hoop!!!! Caaaaaan you diiiiiiig what he's cooking????

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules are simple, PCH:

-Keep it G-rated with pics or vids...Google had a shit fit recently about half naked women. Check out NSFW if you want to see those pics, t n a.

-No trolling a certain team on the team boards.

-TrojanFan12 is a mod, he can answer any questions. Their screen names appear in green, the head guy is Hammer Down, his name is in blue.

WTF took you so long? I sent the email alnost 2 weeks ago.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No alters either, PCH. Think they IP ban. Use the ignore feature, it'll help a lot.

FYI, 7-8 douchebags from FN have already been banned with another 5-6 very likely in the near future.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antoine Walker and others would potentially disagree.[/

At least you said potentially.

I wouldn't compare a gambling addiction to not returning a rental car.

He probably just extended his stay and didn't communicate or update his situation with Hertz.

I'm sure the hotel he was staying at kept his charges current, etc..
Seriously. Were talking a couple thousand dollars.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 31m
Sources: Cavs have agreement for Kevin Love, including long-term contract commitment. Wiggins, Bennett, pick to Minn. http://yhoo.it/XHoSQg