• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it is going to be harder for Kyrie to sacrifice IMO. Love I actually think it will be easier for.

I mean, that's how I see it.

The reason the Heatles worked so well is because Wade was able to take a step back, for the greater good, and Bosh was selfless.

By Cavs fans own admission, one of the top 2 reasons Kyrie is so special is because of his dribbling.

He won't be doing that wild ass showboating if he doesn't have the ball.

I'm not saying he will be relegated to Steve Kerr status.

But, he will not be the go to guy and will have to share primary ball-handling duties with Lebron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the cavs are turning into a very old team fast if they really sign marion & billups

no - the Heat were old- since they had no young guys- especially guys that had any importance

with Kyrie at 22, Love at 25, Waiters at 23, Thompson at 24, Delledova at 24, the two rooks Harris and Powell- LeBron at 28- the Cavs DESPERATELY needed vets like that-

when u have those guys i just described playing the minutes they are going to play- no matter how old the other "role"guys are- you dont have an old team

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will be interesting to see how LeBron plays with a real PG- he never has in his career...

I cant wait to see LeBron back on the wing and running- im telling you thats part of the reason why he is losing weight- so he can play off the ball- and run and jump passing lanes

LeBron is not going to play 40 minutes a night- they are going to manage those- and other guys are gonna carry the load on certain nights

Again, we are all just chewing the fat, spit-balling if you will.

I can assure you, having to much offense is a problem every Team, sans the Spurs, wishes they had.

It's gonna be a fun Season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not comparing Wade to Kyrie, but Wade was the same way. But also Wade was older, more mature, and knew how to win. So we will see out Kyrie handles it

Exactly. Much easier for wade & bosh to take a back seat as both were entering their 8th season but even then it takes a while to get used to it. I think it will be very hard for kyrie just entering his 4th season to accept being the 3rd option. He also doesn't seem like the most mature player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the cavs are turning into a very old team fast if they really sign marion & billups

Jones will never play.

Miller, Marion, Ray/Billups, Haywood are the only old guys really.

And Billups wouldn't see much time either IMO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young guys are TT, Waiters, Kyrie, Love, Delledova, Harris, and Powell

Lebron and Varejeo 29 and 31

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, that's how I see it.

The reason the Heatles worked so well is because Wade was able to take a step back, for the greater good, and Bosh was selfless.

By Cavs fans own admission, one of the top 2 reasons Kyrie is so special is because of his dribbling.

He won't be doing that wild ass showboating if he doesn't have the ball.

I'm not saying he will be relegated to Steve Kerr status.

But, he will not be the go to guy and will have to share primary ball-handling duties with Lebron.

like i said-i cant wait to see LeBron play with a real PG

and i really think that LeBron is going to play off the ball more than you guys think- and i think he wants it that way to a certain extent-

but thats why they play teh games- i cant wait for this season...

i mean, Love/Kyrie/LeBron?! can u imagine 6 months ago i tried to tell people that was possible and they acted like i was drinking Drano...LOL

and then Waiters/Thompson/Varejao as your 4, 5, 6 is damn good- and Miller/Marion/Delledova as your 7,8,9.... Powell and Harris as your rooks....- Haywood, Jones, at the end...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good call on LBJ and Varejao - my bad- but its not like thats"old"

and unliek some guys who rely on their athleticism and playing above the rim- Varejao - as long as he is in shape- shouldnt be as effected as a guy who needs to jump high to be an effective player

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah looks like Marion is on board, if they can convince Ray that would be another shooter off the bench for 15-20 mins a night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron is an old 29 and he will be 30 before they play 30 games. You have to take into account all of LeBron long seasons including playing into late June from September for the last 4 years

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said-i cant wait to see LeBron play with a real PG

and i really think that LeBron is going to play off the ball more than you guys think- and i think he wants it that way to a certain extent-

but thats why they play teh games- i cant wait for this season...

i mean, Love/Kyrie/LeBron?! can u imagine 6 months ago i tried to tell people that was possible and they acted like i was drinking Drano...LOL

and then Waiters/Thompson/Varejao as your 4, 5, 6 is damn good- and Miller/Marion/Delledova as your 7,8,9.... Powell and Harris as your rooks....- Haywood, Jones, at the end...

If Waiters embraces his role as Super-sub, this could be a Special Season.

I like the Veteran additions.

The main gripe about that lockerroom was the lack of maturity.

Plus, Allen and Trix are older.

But, there is still gas left in the tank.

These guys won't be Executives in charge of Gatorade distribution.

They are solid rotation guys.

I think Chauncey would essentially be a player Coach and an EXCELLENT mentor for Kyrie and Waiters.

Win.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in defense of the people that said i was crazy about the Cavs getting Love

if they dont get #1 overall- and get like McDermont at 9#- who knows if it would have even been feasible- maybe it is- but they probably have to include Waiters as well or something like that- or more picks

remember- unlike teams that were capped out and had traded a lot of their picks-if the Cavs just trade 1 firstrounder- they still have2 first rounders andHaywoods 10.5M team option to make a deal iwth in the offseason

i guarantee you those assets are used to bring in a rim protecting big man 11 months from now----a Sanderse or McGee type-all though not necessarily one of those guys- just something likethat

and i have said many times

if a team had the assets to go get MKG fromthe Hornets and give him another year or two- hes gonna turn into an all nba defender on the wing before its all said and done

id LOVE if the Cavs could steal that guy or sign him away when he is up for the mid level or something like that

i reallylike MKG a lot

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is an old 29 and he will be 30 before they play 30 games. You have to take into account all of LeBron long seasons including playing into late June from September for the last 4 years

An Old Lebron is still the best player in the NBA.

I don't see his age, nor mileage, becoming a huge factor for another 2 Seasons.

But, Durantula is coming....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Old Lebron is still the best player in the NBA.

I don't see his age, nor mileage, becoming a huge factor for another 2 Seasons.

But, Durantula is coming....

like Kobe, - LeBron is brilliant and will keep adding to his game as he gets older...as jordan did too

the best of the best of the best do that

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in defense of the people that said i was crazy about the Cavs getting Love

if they dont get #1 overall- and get like McDermont at 9#- who knows if it would have even been feasible- maybe it is- but they probably have to include Waiters as well or something like that- or more picks

remember- unlike teams that were capped out and had traded a lot of their picks-if the Cavs just trade 1 firstrounder- they still have2 first rounders andHaywoods 10.5M team option to make a deal iwth in the offseason

i guarantee you those assets are used to bring in a rim protecting big man 11 months from now----a Sanderse or McGee type-all though not necessarily one of those guys- just something likethat

and i have said many times

if a team had the assets to go get MKG fromthe Hornets and give him another year or two- hes gonna turn into an all nba defender on the wing before its all said and done

id LOVE if the Cavs could steal that guy or sign him away when he is up for the mid level or something like that

i reallylike MKG a lot

Yes, the ping-pong balls bouncing your way was a huge factor.

I honestly believe that the Bulls deal is better, had Thad not been included as well.

But, there is no denying Wiggins star potential and you'd rather have that over the sum of McBuckets/Taj/Mirotics parts.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like Kobe, - LeBron is brilliant and will keep adding to his game as he gets older...as jordan did too

the best of the best of the best do that

Exactly.

You know I hate that damn Kobe.

But, even I have to laugh at some of the shade thrown his way.

His contract is atrocious.

But, a Kobe at 75% is still better than 80% of the League:noidea:.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the ping-pong balls bouncing your way was a huge factor.

I honestly believe that the Bulls deal is better, had Thad not been included as well.

But, there is no denying Wiggins star potential and you'd rather have that over the sum of McBuckets/Taj/Mirotics parts.

and you know that if Love would sign longterm they would not be trading him at all- butif your minne you gotta take Wiggins and get the potential star

i am still so bummed i wont see him playfor the Cavs- if the deal somehow fell through for Love you would not see me shed a tear i guarantee you that

ughhhhhhhhi know we didnt deserve him inthefirst place.....and getting Love with our pick this year and Bennett is better than anything i possibly could have hoped for---

you cant get greedy i guess but damn...Wiggins would be fun to watch

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pistons offered Monroe 4 yr- $12 mil. That is pathetic!