• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't take the chance of Love not staying in Cleveland after his contract is up. Plus Irving & Wiggins could turn into a damn good back court for many years.

I would if it only cost me Fat boy and Wiggins.

Lebron's contract is problematic.

They can't sit with their thumbs up their ass for the next 2 Seasons and rub the hell out of a rabbits foot and pray that he stays.

This Dude is Notoriously fickle.

He left a team that went to 4 straight finals.

So, it's not hard to imagine him leaving an under-achieving Cavs team to play buddy ball some place else.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Despite what James' phony letter said, he's not worried about the Cavs long term future.
He wants to win NOW.

Gilbert sold his soul to the devil (as far as who will be making team decisions).
Whatever James wants is what he will ultimately do.

Not sure if I believe that letter either but I do honestly think he wanted to go back home. Now how long that lasts...who knows?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would if it only cost me Fat boy and Wiggins.

Lebron's contract is problematic.

They can't sit with their thumbs up their ass for the next 2 Seasons and rub the hell out of a rabbits foot and pray that he stays.

This Dude is Notoriously fickle.

He left a team that went to 4 straight finals.

So, it's not hard to imagine him leaving an under-achieving Cavs team to play buddy ball some place else.

I think even LeBron knows if he bails on the Cavs again that will hurt his legacy when he's done playing. The question is though does he care?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Despite what James' phony letter said, he's not worried about the Cavs long term future.
He wants to win NOW.

Gilbert sold his soul to the devil (as far as who will be making team decisions).
Whatever James wants is what he will ultimately do.

Anyone who doubts this is simply fooling themselves.

I read an article a few years back about Lebron that was a real eye opener.

With the Chicago Bulls using their current roster and salary cap space to their advantage when attempting to pitch their franchise to LeBron James, what may not help their case is a recent report that claims the Bulls will not provide special privileges to the player’s friends.

As a member of the Cavaliers, members of James’ entourage – including business manager Maverick Carter and close friend Randy Mims – have enjoyed a high level of access in Cleveland. Mims was given a role as player liaison with the team and others have reportedly enjoyed many flights on the team plane. But with the possibility of James leaving, these privileges were thought to have been at risk – something that the Chicago Daily Herald confirms would be the case if James were to head to the windy city.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think even LeBron knows if he bails on the Cavs again that will hurt his legacy when he's done playing. The question is though does he care?

No.

He doesn't.

Seriously, he probably wanted to go home.

But, I think it had more to do with the power of basically running the franchise.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley works out for the Lakers, TurnUp might be a Lakers fan here soon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

He doesn't.

Seriously, he probably wanted to go home.

But, I think it had more to do with the power of basically running the franchise.

Who really knows? Although if Gilbert is dumb enough to actually give LeBron all the power he wants then Danny Boy deserves whatever happens to his franchise, good or bad. And it wouldn't surprise me if that has already happened.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say this?

Anyway, I don't like too. But when someone says MJ is easily the better defender, yah hand checking has something to do with it. If Lebron could hand check it wouldn't be fair.

You're comparing era's right there. If you are going to try and compare players to determine the GOAT, you have no choice but to compare era's. That's why most people outside the City of Boston, no longer consider Bill Russell the GOAT.

It's also why picking a true GOAT is impossible. Folks say that under todays rules, MJ would average 40+ points per game. On the other hand, considering how big and strong he is, how much better would Lebron's defense be if he were allowed to handcheck.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One thing I will say about Lebron, he has a good team around him.

They have kept many of the unlikeable things about his persona under wraps.

This article was written by Wojo.

So, the Lebron lovers can't simply dismiss it as hearsay.

He's a Diva.

Back when the Heat's three new superstars had signed short contract extensions and started to explore the idea of free agency thrusting them together, a different discussion had played out within the NBA and USA Basketball: What should we do with LeBron?

From Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski to managing director Jerry Colangelo to NBA elders, the issue of James' immaturity and downright disrespectfulness had become a consuming topic on the march to the Olympics. The course of history could've changed dramatically, because there was a real risk that James wouldn't be brought to Beijing based on fears his monumental talents weren't worth the daily grind of dealing with him.

When the mandate had been to gather these immense egos and get the NBA's greatest players to fit into a program, no one had a more difficult time meshing into the framework than James. Other players made it a point to learn the names of staffers and modestly go about their business without barking orders and brash demands.

No one could stand James as a 19-year-old in the 2004 Athens Olympics, nor the 2006 World Championships. Officials feared James could become the instigator of everything they wanted to rid themselves for the '08 Olympics. For as gifted as James was, Krzyzewski and Colangelo subscribed to a belief that with Kobe Bryant(notes) joining the national team in 2007, they could win a gold medal in '08 with or without LeBron James. Behind the scenes, officials had taken to calling James' inner circle, "The Enablers." No one ever told him to grow up. No one ever challenged him. And yet, James was still a powerful pull for his teammates, and everyone had to agree they could no longer let his bossy and belittling act go unchecked. These weren't the Cleveland Cavaliers, and Team USA wasn't beholden to him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/inside-look-lebrons-free-agent-201700258--nba.html

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who doubts this is simply fooling themselves.

I read an article a few years back about Lebron that was a real eye opener.

With the Chicago Bulls using their current roster and salary cap space to their advantage when attempting to pitch their franchise to LeBron James, what may not help their case is a recent report that claims the Bulls will not provide special privileges to the player’s friends.

As a member of the Cavaliers, members of James’ entourage – including business manager Maverick Carter and close friend Randy Mims – have enjoyed a high level of access in Cleveland. Mims was given a role as player liaison with the team and others have reportedly enjoyed many flights on the team plane. But with the possibility of James leaving, these privileges were thought to have been at risk – something that the Chicago Daily Herald confirms would be the case if James were to head to the windy city.

What's funny is that I always knew the name Maverick Carter, but not the face.
Turns out the he was one of the 2 constant people in James courtsides seats (the other being Ernie Ramos)+ 2 guests every game.

If they were so frickin' worried about where the rest of the gang sat, they could have given up their seats.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey like you say...fuck LeBron:laugh3:

Anyway I'm sure there are bad feelings towards LeBron from the organization & fans because he left.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrk!

Pump your breaks, Turbo:lol:.

He is still the best player on the planet and every team would be lucky to have him.

But, his motives for returning to the Cavs were not as pure as he would like folks to believe.

This was a power play and he will have Gilbert living on his knees.

Fortunately, it might bring the Cavs a Championship if they land Love and Kyrie, Waiters can play well/stay healthy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either guy could start for my team.

As for your Love statement.....:pound:

I feel that way about Howard and Harden.

I honestly believe that James Harden is the most over-valued player in the NBA.

Yes, he can score.

But, he's not a great shooter and he makes Nash and Kyrie look like Gary Payton on defense.

No kidding. At least Nash and Kyrie try to get in the opponents way a little bit. Harden just waves to them as they go by.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrk!

Pump your breaks, Turbo:lol:.

He is still the best player on the planet and every team would be lucky to have him.

But, his motives for returning to the Cavs were not as pure as he would like folks to believe.

This was a power play and he will have Gilbert living on his knees.

Fortunately, it might bring the Cavs a Championship if they land Love and Kyrie, Waiters can play well/stay healthy.

Turbo, :)

And I'm shocked...SHOCKED I tell ya that King James, the Chosen One, would have a massive ego!:bullshit:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beasley works out for the Lakers, TurnUp might be a Lakers fan here soon.

You're a few days late to the party with this one....

I wouldn't be per se' a Lakers fan one way or the other, but I'll always be a Beasley fan/supporter regardless of where he plays.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a few days late to the party with this one....

I wouldn't be per se' a Lakers fan one way or the other, but I'll always be a Beasley fan/supporter regardless of where he plays.

Can't keep up with everything around here lol.

Something tells me the medlical marijuana supply in California would see a drastic dip if Beasley signs with LA.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that I always knew the name Maverick Carter, but not the face.
Turns out the he was one of the 2 constant people in James courtsides seats (the other being Ernie Ramos)+ 2 guests every game.

If they were so frickin' worried about where the rest of the gang sat, they could have given up their seats.

Or.....have them buy a ticket:noidea:?

I remember the stories about his group of friends, the 4 Horseman, and how they just owned the nightlife in Ohio.

Didn't they get into a fight with Braylon Edwards?

Bron says going back was about his family.

I'm not so sure he meant his wife and kids.

Maverick is not the only guy to profit.

Rich Paul is actually co-owner of a fricking sports agency now.

I thought you needed a degree to be an agent:doh:?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't keep up with everything around here lol.

Something tells me the medlical marijuana supply in California would see a drastic dip if Beasley signs with LA.

Just wait until Josh Gordon serves his suspension & signs w/ the Raiders!:wtf2: