• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie missed quite a few games for the same reason. One season he was held out for the last 10-15 games simply because there was no need for him to rush back from a minor injury. In fact, Irvings injuries have been very minor and often just unlucky. A concussion from hitting Wades knee. Breaking finger from slamming his hand on wall. He's never had a serious injury.

College career

Irving committed to Duke on October 22, 2009, in a television broadcast on ESPNU.[21] Irving played with Duke during the 2010–11 basketball season under the guidance of head coach Mike Krzyzewski. Through the first eight games of the season, he averaged 17.4 points per game on 53.2% shooting, 5.1 assists, 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 steals.
He was quickly making his case for NCAA Freshman of the Year but in Duke's 9th game of the season, Irving suffered a severe ligament injury in his right big toe that sidelined him indefinitely.[22] On March 17, the day before Duke played Hampton in the first round of the NCAA tournament, it was revealed that Kyrie would return for his first game since December 4.[23][24]
Duke advanced to the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament but would fall to Arizona. Irving scored 28 points in what turned out to be his last game for Duke.[25]

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College career

Irving committed to Duke on October 22, 2009, in a television broadcast on ESPNU.[21] Irving played with Duke during the 2010–11 basketball season under the guidance of head coach Mike Krzyzewski. Through the first eight games of the season, he averaged 17.4 points per game on 53.2% shooting, 5.1 assists, 3.8 rebounds and 1.5 steals.
He was quickly making his case for NCAA Freshman of the Year but in Duke's 9th game of the season, Irving suffered a severe ligament injury in his right big toe that sidelined him indefinitely.[22] On March 17, the day before Duke played Hampton in the first round of the NCAA tournament, it was revealed that Kyrie would return for his first game since December 4.[23][24]
Duke advanced to the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA Tournament but would fall to Arizona. Irving scored 28 points in what turned out to be his last game for Duke.[25]

LOL, a big toe injury while uncomfortable, is hardly career threatening and serious.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College career

Did he have or need surgery? Then it isn't serious.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, a big toe injury while uncomfortable, is hardly career threatening and serious.

And who said career threatening?

Bottom line he injured himself and missed the major part of that season.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with LeBron and others flocking to Cleveland,
I see the Cleveland bashing hasn't subsided"
Making legit conversation is bashing?

If Kyrie misses 15 games,

The Cavs are top heavy, especially if they get Love.
How are they deep?

What's the bet?

They are deep. Lots of good young players who are reaching their prime. Likely Allen signs here soon. Remember when the FN "experts" said Cleveland was not where FA's want to go? How's that claim now? Said KI was likely going to leave. He signed a long term extension. So far, the FN "experts" have been pretty bad. Won't be long before Jamison is inducted. 55-60 easily.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the simpletons are out in full force today. We can't compare Kobe's entire career with Irving since Irving has only played 3 years. So we need to compare those 3 years and Kobe is finished.

Another thing........I can tell you're not very well educated. It's retarded. Retarted is likely something to do with tarts.

Keep on typing, Ill take my lack of spellcheck combined with quick typing "lack of education" vs the now proven stupidity in your posts any day of the week.

Kobe's played half of his life in the NBA and is a proven warrior.
Kyrie's career can be defined as a #1 pick who couldn't even once lead his team to an 8 seed in the East.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with LeBron and others flocking to Cleveland,

They are deep. Lots of good young players who are reaching their prime. Likely Allen signs here soon. Remember when the FN "experts" said Cleveland was not where FA's want to go? How's that claim now? Said KI was likely going to leave. He signed a long term extension. So far, the FN "experts" have been pretty bad. Won't be long before Jamison is inducted. 55-60 easily.

You really can't be serious.
Players are going there because of James IN SPITE of it being Cleveland.

Once he leaves in 1 year, 2 years, 4 years,....whatever.... the Cavs will be and continue to be what they were from the time he left there until the time Nike decided he should return.

Pretty sad when your franchise is best known for being lucky in draft lottos:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid comparison. Irving carries the Cavs. Parker has lots more guys to help and NEVER had to carry them. Now we have to go back to high school to show glassness? LOL. It just shows the lemming mentality here. Once a guy is labeled something it sticks whether valid or not.

Please take off your Cavs homer glasses for just a moment. All Irving has done since the Cavs drafted him is "carry" them to the lottery.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that matters anyway, he will be playing with Lebron and Love and everyone will forget the old Kyrie. He could be labeled a superstar within 2-3 years, no joke.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, Waiters is 22.

Well, there's that. There's also Wade being the 3rd best SG of all-time and we're talking about Waiters possibly not even starting on this Cavs team. And, at this time in Wade's career, Wade already had a Finals MVP under his belt. Point being - Waiters isn't or will never be on Wade's level.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they will be keeping Waiters if Wiggins is in the deal- they are not going to give up both of their SG's

Waiters and Varejao are two very good pieces in that starting lineup as well- certainly better then any PG/C combination the Heat threw out with their Big 3

and i have mixed feelings about dealing Wiggins and putting all your money into a Big 3- and half of me would prefer the SAS route rather than the MIA route....but- we have better role players than Miami, and we have draft picks to add to the team as well....and Haywoods K will net us another player next offseason

plus unlike Arison, Gilbert is not going to go cheapo on Lebron- especially when Lebron has the hammer of those short contracts

Considering your owner loves the welfare checks coming from other teams; I have to call bullshit on this one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah comparing Waiters to Wade is beyond retarded. Wake me up when Waiters carry a team to an NBA finals and avg 35 & 8 in the finals.

I can't stand ignorant people.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well having TT on the bench is better than any big man Miami had on their bench. They will probably have Ray and they have Miller. You add a young capable, good shooting PG Dellavedova.

They still need a another big man or capable player. I wouldn't be opposed to adding a player or draft pick and possibly getting Brewer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that matters anyway, he will be playing with Lebron and Love and everyone will forget the old Kyrie. He could be labeled a superstar within 2-3 years, no joke.

He will only be label a superstar by idiots who claims there are currently 15-20 superstars in the league when truth of the matter is that there isn't 5 superstars currently in the NBA

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont agree with you that "any owner would have done it"

and from reporting I heard the intitial meeting with LeBron after the season the Heat asked him to again take less than the Max- and LeBron kinda freaked I think at taking less than the Max when Arison was unwilling to open his check book to add players to last years team and avoided a hefty tax bill.

You can be sure that Gilbert will spend whatever it takes- he really does not care and thats certainly a draw

Where the fuck do you get this shit from?

Riley literally went out in his press conference after the Finals and said he's not going to ask Lebron to take less money. That's the same conference where he threw out a challenge to not run out the first door after adversary.

Jesus.....this fucking guy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will only be label a superstar by idiots who claims there are currently 15-20 superstars in the league when truth of the matter is that there isn't 5 superstars currently in the NBA

People were saying Bosh was a superstar when he first came to the Heat. That is what I mean, there are probably only 4-5 actual superstars

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah comparing Waiters to Wade is beyond retarded. Wake me up when Waiters carry a team to an NBA finals and avg 35 & 8 in the finals.

I can't stand ignorant people.

I see you've met WiggyRuss and LTCF... :lol:

:suds: