• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wouldn't take a run at the girl on the top of the main board banner? She is jacked too...

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
she's jacked but in a hot way -- a woman who could kick my ass is just wrong

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most women can kick our asses. It only takes 1 knee to destroy us...

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Great story of friendship. Some guys from my town. I don't know them but some friends and family were friends with them.

Hampden-Sydney fire rescue attempt spurred by friendship | Richmond Times-Dispatch

One has since been released and the other is doing well and improving faster than expected.

Great guys and great story. I know them and know few other Sydney men. I've heard that the clothes drives led by the Student Govt have been very successful for the TAC guys (who lost everything) and that the donations have been extremely generous from other students. Great camaraderie there.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great guys and great story. I know them and know few other Sydney men. I've heard that the clothes drives led by the Student Govt have been very successful for the TAC guys (who lost everything) and that the donations have been extremely generous from other students. Great camaraderie there.

It is nice to see. I am obligated to cheer against HSC because my best friend coaches at Randolph Macon College (big rivals) but the spirit of the students is great.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Gayle win:
James Gayle wins the day. | The Key Play

also
JGayle99 James Gayle
And to those who signed somewhere else a rude awakening is in store for you lol #hokienation
12 hours ago

JGayle99 James Gayle
Congratulations to all the young men who signed to Virginia tech
12 hours ago

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any of you guys around the portsmouth area? If so, what happened with Chavelle Atkins from I.C. Norcom? Did he get any college interest, did he end up signing somewhere, if not was it grades,injury, or was he just not good enough?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if WVU makes the move to the Big12 for 2012, there will be nothing holding Pitt and SU back from joining the ACC for 2012 since they cannot be held to standard in which WVU was not held to. If WVU makes a decision before the 2012 schedules are released could we see some shake ups?

IMO they won't join until 2013 at earliest. It will be interesting with Pitt being on our 2013 schedule as well if they make the jump and what division they are put in. I hope Pitt is in the coastal but if they are in the Atlantic, we could still play them and it not count as a conference game(the PAC 12 had that happen this year)

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post-Hargrave? Maybe. Doubt its here though. Maybe ODU or the likes.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Post-Hargrave? Maybe. Doubt its here though. Maybe ODU or the likes.

Yeah pretty much figured it wouldnt be here. I just remember seeing his JR highlights (this time last year) and thought he could possibly be a "plan B" type offer for us this year, thankfully we got a couple plan A guys. :)

Anyway i was just wondering what happened with him.

BTW: what do you project for wright? You think he sticks @ RB or possibly moves to DE or a big mike?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will get a look at RB, like a Brandon Jacobs. I think he could be a good ILB.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Will get a look at RB, like a Brandon Jacobs. I think he could be a good ILB.

I would love him @ LB. I think he is pretty close to the same size as Bruce Taylor coming in but IMO looks more athletic. I honestly think his size projects better @ mike than any of the other LB's coming in.