• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Sounds like he just snapped. Who knows. It's just one news story and it's early but I was expecting something much different. I was expecting a career criminal who panicked. This is just... Odd. I feel terrible for his family too. I can't imagine what they're going through. All of the questions, doubts, second-guessing would be maddening.

Terrible tragedy all around.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was heading to play some basketball at Mccomas tonight, I noticed there is a memorial at the entrance to the Cassell Parking Lot.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was heading to play some basketball at Mccomas tonight, I noticed there is a memorial at the entrance to the Cassell Parking Lot.

Are those figures you showed earlier in this thread posted online somewhere? I was hoping to link that on my facebook or something so all of the ignorant people will shut up about Tech being unsafe.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did confirm it was linked to the armed robbery of a SUV in Radford. He ditched the suv on campus and then for some reason he went after the officer. He likely had the change of clothes because of the robbery the night before.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go out of town to a place with no tvs, internet, or phone and come back to this. WTF? Like the God damn Twilight Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you walked across campus at night...ALL ALONE!!!!!!!!

:faint:

(heavy sarcasm intended)
Nah I drove over to the Cassell lot from Terrace View. Way to far to walk . I do admit I was a little on edge when I went to Mccomas Thursday, but not because it was unsafe. It was just a little weird being at the site of the murder when crime happens so rarely here. I liked going Friday because I got to see the memorial.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I drove over to the Cassell lot from Terrace View. Way to far to walk . I do admit I was a little on edge when I went to Mccomas Thursday, but not because it was unsafe. It was just a little weird being at the site of the murder when crime happens so rarely here. I liked going Friday because I got to see the memorial.

Off topic, but I've made that walk a few times. It is NOT recommended (unless you enjoy your legs being on fire when you get home)

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phreaks twitter says Phelps and his inbred hillsboro church are going to be protesting the funeral today.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly they are. However, they aren't allowed to get onto campus since they aren't approved by the SGA. The funeral is in Cassel so they shouldn't be close enough to really distract anyone.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hope someone loses control of their car and accidentally runs them all over...

of course that would continue our "snakebit" reputation. Sigh.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hope someone loses control of their car and accidentally runs them all over...

of course that would continue our "snakebit" reputation. Sigh.

I think we need to send Happy and Tigg (or their real life equivalents, in Happy's case, himself) to sit outside of the parking lot. The Hell's Angels have been blocking these fools off for a few years now.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get there's. Our God is a just God. I plan to drive/fly/train to his shit-hole town to protest Fred Phelps' funeral when the devil decides to finally take his black soul. I'm going to be bringing along as many uninhibited gay/lesbian friends as I can muster. I'm not gay myself, but I want that town to be turned into Gayapalooza for a month after he kicks it.

If that means I need to tool around in some ass-less chaps to make his survivors' lives a living hell... then that's exactly what I'm going to do.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll get there's. Our God is a just God. I plan to drive/fly/train to his shit-hole town to protest Fred Phelps' funeral when the devil decides to finally take his black soul. I'm going to be bringing along as many uninhibited gay/lesbian friends as I can muster. I'm not gay myself, but I want that town to be turned into Gayapalooza for a month after he kicks it.

If that means I need to tool around in some ass-less chaps to make his survivors' lives a living hell... then that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Just watch your corn hole in them ass-less chaps bringing that many of the friendly sort to town.

(fyi i have no issues with the gay community)