• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you fellas know that the original name of Virginia Tech was Virginia Polytechnic Institute and we were established in 1876 as a mental hospital? Some dipshit UVA fan came in here trying to spout this nonsense and telling me that he read it in some book that I should read if I cared about VT history.

I started ignoring him after the second time he told me we did NOT start out as Virginia Agricultural & Mechanical. Fucking arrogant UVgAy fans.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck youveeeh and their fans. They really scrape the bottom of the barrel when it comes to insults

and they can't even fall back on their ol faithful
Hokies earn more than Wahoos | Richmond BizSense
which is even more impressive when you consider the average is higher even though we have ~10k more students at the school

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShay13 Todd McShay
Top25 vote was nightmare this wk. Struggled most with STAN/ORE. Here's my top10: 1LSU, 2ALA, 3ARK, 4STAN, 5OKST, 6VTU, 7USC, 8ORE 9OKL 10KSU

Who the hell is VTU???

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Arkansas state has received votes for both AP and USA today polls. They may not be the scrubs we thought they were. 9-2 (granted against the sub belt)

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
at times today there were like 24 "guest" viewing the VT page. Why dont these people join the fun?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New product out now. Called Forever Lazy. Full body fleece zip up snuggie.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
^ seen those. Kinda like footed pajamas for grown-ups. Will prob pick one up for the winter. haha

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FORMER ESPN POSTERS: i think bmw may have found his way over from disney.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
My favorite thing about this time of year is the melt downs. Epic board meltdowns across the country are setting off like fireworks. This is the time of year when the very best of the worst excuses come exploding out like Logan Thomas on a third and short. It's the time when reality finally sets in for some, while others develop this unrealistic optimism in the form of "just wait til next year." It's the time when Irrelevant University fans think Ditka is going to be their next head coach, only to prop up Joe Schmo as an "up and comer" after their AD gets rejected by any reasonable prospect. Finally, it's about that time when we all start transitioning to basketball and we get to watch it all again from a different perspective.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other developments Monday, the Joseph V. Paterno Collegiate Coach of the Year Award has been discontinued. In a news release, the Robert W. Maxwell Memorial Football Club said the award, whose lone recipient was Virginia Tech's Frank Beamer in 2010, was being cancelled, effective immediately.

I see this being renamed the Beamer award one day. If he was the first to win the Paterno he is obviously the best representation of what the award is about.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite thing about this time of year is the melt downs. Epic board meltdowns across the country are setting off like fireworks. This is the time of year when the very best of the worst excuses come exploding out like Logan Thomas on a third and short. It's the time when reality finally sets in for some, while others develop this unrealistic optimism in the form of "just wait til next year." It's the time when Irrelevant University fans think Ditka is going to be their next head coach, only to prop up Joe Schmo as an "up and comer" after their AD gets rejected by any reasonable prospect. Finally, it's about that time when we all start transitioning to basketball and we get to watch it all again from a different perspective.

just as funny this year is the meltdowns that some Bama fans are having trying to convince everyone else that they do deserve a spot in the title game (when i'm sure many of them dont believe it themselves)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just as funny this year is the meltdowns that some Bama fans are having trying to convince everyone else that they do deserve a spot in the title game (when i'm sure many of them dont believe it themselves)

I.....

......may be guilty of instigating some of that ;):angel::angel: