• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OFFICIAL Chicago Bears 2015 Draft Thread

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, when are you going to tell us what franchise you a scout or GM for? With your level of expertise, there is no way you arent running a franchise or something.

I am. I run a helluva fantasy team.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering who we have a QB still... Yea I get it. I also wanted and still think we would have gone Williams had he fallen 1 more spot. Will be real interesting to see what the Falcon's due with Vic next year. This could come back to haunt us. I get getting rid of an aged, injury (hip), expensive Wr, but there probably would have been decent value at Wr in the second round. This draft was kind of loaded with Wr talent.

Lol… Why couldn't San Fran just beat us in week 2? Damnit!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god… what a crock of shit. I am so beyond sick of this joke of an organization.

At least the masses of fans got what they want. A sexy skill position player, fucking yay! Because building teams around WR's always works out!

Joke… utter garbage.
Well that was stupid

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god… what a crock of shit. I am so beyond sick of this joke of an organization.

At least the masses of fans got what they want. A sexy skill position player, fucking yay! Because building teams around WR's always works out!

Joke… utter garbage.

:baby:

C

cubzzzfanincali

OK...so..here we are at day 2. Out of first round, BPA a little less of the mentality now, you have to think they address one of the glaring needs like safety, ILB, or DT, right? I'd also suggest another OL but I'd be stunned if the management isn't under intense pressure to draft defense now.

So who is there at those spots? Collins (SS), Goldman (3-4 DE), Kendricks (ILB), McKinney (ILB), Phillips (NT), Perryman (ILB)? WalterFootball seems to think a lot of Perryman as a run defender. I guess from what I've been reading, I'm hoping for Perryman, Phillips, or Collins.

Any others?

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yeah, more I look, more I am leaning towards Phillips.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Phillips is there, then yes, the Bears probably should grab him. Collins may not be bad either.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just the 2nd round today? OR 2 and 3? I forget. We have the 7th pick in this round too...so really good player should still be there.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Phillips is there, then yes, the Bears probably should grab him. Collins may not be bad either.

There are three Collins. I choose the CB over Collins the safety Collins for me, pretty sure the league has agreed to not draft the tackle Collins. The safety collins and tackle collins are both first round material, but the CB collins is alot like Fuller.

Hopefully they get the Bennett trade done today, maybe a compensatory type pick from next year. If Bennett agrees to his new deal, bears give up a fourth next year in return for Bennett and someones second this year. If Bennett goes batshit crazy and holds out, they get our second next year. With that pick I choose TJ Yeldon, a bruising running back that took time from Lacy in Oklahoma to be a force running the football right up the gut.

Brett Hundley probably wont make it to us in the third, but if he does, I want them to take him.

Forte can have a new deal if he wants to tear up this 8.25 and sign a 3/18. If he is relegated to third down back, its really only 5 million per for the next two.

Yes, we need defense, but accepting White in the first might show that the staff thinks they can use our current defenders properly to get a dozen to handle the front 7.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think Williams would get past 5. Considering he was my longshot pick, I got a little excited when it came down to just one pick away. Spilled milk, as they say...

I was hoping Williams,Whit or Cooper..........And when the Jets call out Williams name,a little part of me felt saddened,but was extra ecstatic when we called Whites name.
But yeah,Williams would have been the better pick......

C

cubzzzfanincali

Well, going after Goldman, I guess they wanted a better pass rushing NT than a run stopping a nt. Hope the scouts know what they are doing!

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is your problem? Why don't you take this up with the guy that wore the shirt if it really binds your panties this much. Coming here to bitch about this of all things serves no purpose. Way to represent your fan base on this board by acting like a total prick over something that those who post here have zero control over.

I did my job...stirred the pot...and proved that Bear fans are the easily irritated...still weird that the draft was in Chicago and a Bear fan was more concentrated on the Packers than what the Bears did in the draft....LMFAO...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did my job...stirred the pot...and proved that Bear fans are the easily irritated...still weird that the draft was in Chicago and a Bear fan was more concentrated on the Packers than what the Bears did in the draft....LMFAO...

Riiight… We're concentrated on the Packers. Yet, you're here taking the time to post about Bears fans.

Oh, the irony!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Goldman pick a lot.

Thought Gregory might drop to us in the 3rd for a moment. lol… would have been nice.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Goldman pick- would have liked Philips too... good value big need. I'll take it- First two picks of Pace era look promising. (much safer, understandable, and justifiable then anything Emery did)
What's kinda funny- on another board they all were going insane with bitching about the White pick, while this board was/is much more positive. I'll take the positive stand. On to the Blackhawks game!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are an unemployed troll?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Goldman pick- would have liked Philips too... good value big need. I'll take it- First two picks of Pace era look promising. (much safer, understandable, and justifiable then anything Emery did)
What's kinda funny- on another board they all were going insane with bitching about the White pick, while this board was/is much more positive. I'll take the positive stand. On to the Blackhawks game!

Well, put it this way. It's hard to fuck up worse than Shea and Brandon Hardin as two of your first three picks. I think he'll at least surpass that mind numbingly low standard. lol

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pace, so far, has shown he is far better than Emery could ever wished to be.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiight… We're concentrated on the Packers. Yet, you're here taking the time to post about Bears fans.

Oh, the irony!

I'm here because it is so fun reading reactions....So easy to get under the skins on Bear fans...