• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OFFICIAL Chicago Bears 2015 Draft Thread

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here because it is so fun reading reactions....So easy to get under the skins on Bear fans...

Right, riiiight.

Exactly what the Bears fans are doing that you're so obsessed with. Kind of funny you don't see the irony.

LMFAOLOLOHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHABAHA

LOL BRB JK TTYL

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hroniss Grasu? Center... Ducks. Well if he's anything like Kyle Long- I'll take it... was a need position, but could have used a defensive pick here too.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, the kid has some connection with Kyle Long (Long called him one of his best friends), lets hope the communication works for them ON the field as well. Anything has got to be an improvement over where we stand at the moment at Center.

Color me happy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I have ever saw this many Bear fans happy at the same time. Not sure what to make of it. Me personally, I don't know enough about collage players to know if were doing good or not. Outside of ND I don't watch.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I have ever saw this many Bear fans happy at the same time. Not sure what to make of it. Me personally, I don't know enough about collage players to know if were doing good or not. Outside of ND I don't watch.
Considering that Bears fans are usually pissed off after each draft... what did that get them? Nothing. Changing the mind set might be healthy for everyone involved... be happy. (It's freakin MAY 1st!)

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, going after Goldman, I guess they wanted a better pass rushing NT than a run stopping a nt. Hope the scouts know what they are doing!

Goldman is an excellent run stopper, but not much in the way of getting after the QB.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Goldman pick a lot.

Thought Gregory might drop to us in the 3rd for a moment. lol… would have been nice.

Me too. I'm glad the Bears were able to pick up an athletic big guy to help plug the middle.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pace, so far, has shown he is far better than Emery could ever wished to be.
Not quite... Emery hasn't shown Jack shit until the regular season is underway. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hroniss Grasu stated all 52 games for the Ducks and he was a three-time first team PAC-12 selection.

Yeah, he's good.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, going after Goldman, I guess they wanted a better pass rushing NT than a run stopping a nt. Hope the scouts know what they are doing!

can you see the "Heres the beef" line

Ego, Sutton,Goldman

goldman played 5 tech defensive end for his first two years, moved inside last year. Fangio loves the fact he can disguise defenses with this kid. Line up in the three man line, switch to the 4, probably when Allen is on the field. All the unblocked linebacker needs to do is tackle.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do we want in the fourth round? There are still good players on the board. I'm surprised Hundley is still there. Do you think pace might grab him this round? Other good players left include Michael Bennett, TJ Clemmings and rashad Greene.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Goldman is an excellent run stopper, but not much in the way of getting after the QB.

I'm going off a scouting report that showed Goldman as a very good pAss rusher (among the td draft pool) but much lower ranked in run defense (again against other DTs only), for example, compared to Phillips. It's a tradeoff. Not saying it's bad but it is what it is.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Considering that Bears fans are usually pissed off after each draft... what did that get them? Nothing. Changing the mind set might be healthy for everyone involved... be happy. (It's freakin MAY 1st!)

The mindset of the fans is not why the Bears haven't been a good team lately. The Bears haven't been a good team because we have drafted poorly for years.

That being said, this is the happiest I've been about the draft in years. Hopefully not misplaced optimism.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going off a scouting report that showed Goldman as a very good pAss rusher (among the td draft pool) but much lower ranked in run defense (again against other DTs only), for example, compared to Phillips. It's a tradeoff. Not saying it's bad but it is what it is.

Scouting report is incorrect. He only has 6 sacks in his entire career at FSU, and ESPN and NFL Network both reported that he is an excellent run stopper.

Just saying...

C

cubzzzfanincali

When it comes to college scouting, I have found WalterFootball to be way more reliable than ESPN. I've never really paid any attention to NFL Network's opinions, so can't say much about them. Just my view.

C

cubzzzfanincali

oh jeez, I gotta apologize. I must be getting dyslexic. Just went back and re-read...I mixed up Goldman with Malcom Brown. Sorry about that. Yeah, apparantly he's a solid run defender. Now I like the selection even more!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know anything about the RB we took from Michigan State in the 4th?