• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Broncos News/Rumors Thread

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The video in that link was pretty good too, Lock is going to a star in this league. I was totally wrong about him

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do I know

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters on a one year deal makes all the sense in the world for us.

Peters probably has to ask himself, “does it for him”

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Coghill get a HC job. My favorite memory if him was stripping the football at the end of the Falcons Super to finish off the game. Braxton recovered it.

Always noticed that about Booker. Little stuff like that will keep you in the league longer.

The older I get the more I appreciate the players who are great teammates and mentally understand what it takes to survive and go through each week at a time.

Mental aspect is 90% of football. Without it you will never last or win in this league.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mental aspect is 90% of football. Without it you will never last or win in this league.

Agree DC. When a player gets to the NFL they are no longer able to us their athleticism to win their matchups. The players that last are the ones that can handle the mental aspect, and excel.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually - I think Booker could have had a entirely better career if he hadn't been stuck his entire time an a crappy offense.

He is a value signing - anywhere he goes at this stage in his career.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when ppl were saying Booker was a great " value " in the 4th? Never understood what value means in the term of being drafted without having played a down in the NFL. Sure there are value picks due a fall related drugs or misinformation. Moss , Sapp, Tunsil could be called a value pick the moment they were drafted. Everyone else is subjective especially outside the top half of the first.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually - I think Booker could have had a entirely better career if he hadn't been stuck his entire time an a crappy offense.

He is a value signing - anywhere he goes at this stage in his career.

Agree with this.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when ppl were saying Booker was a great " value " in the 4th? Never understood what value means in the term of being drafted without having played a down in the NFL. Sure there are value picks due a fall related drugs or misinformation. Moss , Sapp, Tunsil could be called a value pick the moment they were drafted. Everyone else is subjective especially outside the top half of the first.

I really don’t think I need to explain this to you but since you asked. :-)
Value is simply just an opinion that someone has of player that the person referring to “value” was worthy of going higher than where he was selected.
Booker was projected to go on day 2 and he fell to day 3 thus people call him a value pick because Denver got him later than projected. RB value is usually always gonna be there in the middle rounds. Doesn’t mean they think the guy is going to be a Hall of Famer. Just means he fell beyond where he was projected.

Muti was value this year. Peoples opinions will vary when it comes to value obviously but I think most probably look at projections based off popular opinions.

For instance I think Tyrie Cleveland could turn out to be a great role player for Denver and to get that in round seven to me is great value. But I’m not going to go around saying it was a great value because he wasn’t projected to go much higher than that. Muti with great upside was projected to go much higher than where we got him in rd 6. Whether or not he turns out we don’t know. But we are all considered value considering the projection was much higher. Denver has a much higher grade on him so they see it as a value.

As a draft fan you get use to value and reach. Two words we all use when dissecting the draft based off our opinions.

Obviously, nothing is actually value until they do something in the NFL. But when it comes to the draft world we all use it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even know if that made sense but it was fun anyway!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t think I need to explain this to you but since you asked. :-)
Value is simply just an opinion that someone has of player that the person referring to “value” was worthy of going higher than where he was selected.
Booker was projected to go on day 2 and he fell to day 3 thus people call him a value pick because Denver got him later than projected. RB value is usually always gonna be there in the middle rounds. Doesn’t mean they think the guy is going to be a Hall of Famer. Just means he fell beyond where he was projected.

Muti was value this year. Peoples opinions will vary when it comes to value obviously but I think most probably look at projections based off popular opinions.

For instance I think Tyrie Cleveland could turn out to be a great role player for Denver and to get that in round seven to me is great value. But I’m not going to go around saying it was a great value because he wasn’t projected to go much higher than that. Muti with great upside was projected to go much higher than where we got him in rd 6. Whether or not he turns out we don’t know. But we are all considered value considering the projection was much higher. Denver has a much higher grade on him so they see it as a value.

As a draft fan you get use to value and reach. Two words we all use when dissecting the draft based off our opinions.

Obviously, nothing is actually value until they do something in the NFL. But when it comes to the draft world we all use it.

opinion is synonymous with subjective.
You just took my post and put it in your terms. We said the same thing