• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2016 NBA Draft Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jalen Rose has liked every single pick so far........even the bad ones.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, mike miller and Alex Toupen we signed him to a multi-year deal at the end of the season. Murray can slide over to the one at times allowing time for malik and harris. Will Barton is the only issue i see but i would wait until summer league and training camp to see what you got there.

My bad - Didn't get to watch the Nuggs in March after Gallo went down and Toupane filled in...Still, got too may undersized SG's with Murray, Harris, and Beasley. Tons of backcourt depth and something has to give.

Miller I never figured would be a factor regardless...He was rumored to possibly retire as early as four years ago with Miami.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed a SG, so at least he fits a need. Maybe Jackson next to fill the hole at PG?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im trying to be optimistic. Honestly this draft has been disappointing.
I agree, liked the move back originally but very shaky on both picks. Would have liked to see Baldwin and Luwawu with those picks instead.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the fence with Horford, but he is a talented big man. You know, part of me doesn't mind the Lakers going after it this year, but another part won't be sad if we don't hit on the big names this year, therefore leaving cap space in what should be a CRAZY 2017 summer

i think he could really excel in what luke walton should bring from golden st. i think you have to have more than just cap space and young guys. personally I'm a little impatient with the target the main big free agents and try again the next year and the year after that and etc. i think over the years they have had interest from other guys who weren't the top level free agents but were still good players and lakers said no thanks. assuming they strike out on KD and others your asking a lot for the young guys to turn the corner enough to interest top level free agents in 2017.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad - Didn't get to watch the Nuggs in March after Gallo went down and Toupane filled in...Still, got too may undersized SG's with Murray, Harris, and Beasley. Tons of backcourt depth and something has to give.

Miller I never figured would be a factor regardless...He was rumored to possibly retire as early as four years ago with Miami.

It's cool. You are right the nuggets are undersized in the backcourt but beasley is 6'5 and 6'6 is an average sg size so it isn't too bad. Summerleague should sort them out but we have the same problem in the front court so we just need to use summer league and training camp to sort everything out