• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2016 NBA Draft Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thon Maker.

Wtf Bucks!!!!#
that is hilarious.

take the athlete that has no basketball skills....on a team that has nothing but athletes with no basketball skills...lol....unreal.

they gotta have atrade in mind or something..

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who, the hell is this dude the raptors just drafted
i was trying to find that too...trying to find if he is a legit threat- and if he is a just a center...why the fuck draft a pure center when you have valunciunas and you just signed him? Strange. this kid better be able to play PF and shoot the shit outa the ball or this pick is dumb.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jakob Poeltl from Austria speaks English about a million times better than Buddy hield.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do too- at some point you need to make moves though and get vets. I like the Twolves roster and talent a lot. They wont win shit this year if they play a roster of guys that are all like 23 years old or younger for the most part. Young players just so very rarely win in the NBA. GREAT GREAT players like Durant, LEBron, CP3..plenty of otherse missed the playoffs their first 2 years in the league. As good as the Twolves are- if they just go young i think they are at least 2-3 years away from being legit contenders to get to a Conference Final...trading for Jimmy Butler- Dunn and Lavine would speed that up IMMENSELY- and give them them a wing who is a defensive stopper and great player- those are about as rare a commodity as their is in the league.

In the East- LEBron James is obviously the best, Paul GEorge is 2nd, and I could listen to arguments that Jimmy Butler is the 3rd best player in the East. Kyrie IRving is certainly up there as well. John Wall. Perhaps Drummond.

Butler makes them a playoff team today. Dunn and Lavine could make them champions in 4-5 years.

I agree they need to add vets, but trading for Butler isn't the way to do it. I would rather see them sign a couple vets to short term deals and go after a star in free agency next year.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do too- at some point you need to make moves though and get vets. I like the Twolves roster and talent a lot. They wont win shit this year if they play a roster of guys that are all like 23 years old or younger for the most part. Young players just so very rarely win in the NBA. GREAT GREAT players like Durant, LEBron, CP3..plenty of otherse missed the playoffs their first 2 years in the league. As good as the Twolves are- if they just go young i think they are at least 2-3 years away from being legit contenders to get to a Conference Final...trading for Jimmy Butler- Dunn and Lavine would speed that up IMMENSELY- and give them them a wing who is a defensive stopper and great player- those are about as rare a commodity as their is in the league.

In the East- LEBron James is obviously the best, Paul GEorge is 2nd, and I could listen to arguments that Jimmy Butler is the 3rd best player in the East. Kyrie IRving is certainly up there as well. John Wall. Perhaps Drummond.

That is fine because even with butler you are still 2-3 years away anyway. At least this way in two three years all of those guys will be entering their primes instead of leaving it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jakob Poeltl from Austria speaks English about a million times better than Buddy hield.
lol....

why would the Raptors draft this guy when they have Valunciunas? ISnt he just a JV clone basically? WTF?

this team needs a PF that has some range so freaking bad.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler makes them a playoff team today. Dunn and Lavine could make them champions in 4-5 years.

I agree they need to add vets, but trading for Butler isn't the way to do it. I would rather see them sign a couple vets to short term deals and go after a star in free agency next year.

Exactly, and they do still have kg and have cap space to add veteran players to help groom the young pups

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4-5 years dude cmon.....they wont be able to keep this team together for near that long with guys entering restricted free agency....with where they are at you cant possibly think that long term or Towns will jump ship first chance he gets. You can be a restricted free agent after year 3 and a free agent after year 4....cmon...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....

why would the Raptors draft this guy when they have Valunciunas? ISnt he just a JV clone basically? WTF?

this team needs a PF that has some range so freaking bad.

Valunciunas is a Center and I don't think they have any plans to start him in the next 2 years. They improved their bench and got a much needed big for their bench. Solid pick

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHOA he went early

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pick for the Bucks. They needed some rebounding but they also need shooters......like the guys said.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valunciunas is a Center and I don't think they have any plans to start him in the next 2 years. They improved their bench and got a much needed big for their bench. Solid pick
talent wise its not a bad pick- but this team just got to game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals...go for it- show some balls....taking a backup center that is a developmental guy? cmon...