• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2016 NBA Draft Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happens in denver though? Mudiay move to the 2? or will Murray play more of the 2?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls window is closed. Dunn and Lavine for Butler would be a bad deal for Minnesota. Butler is a very good player, but that young nucleus could be championship caliber if Minny keeps it in tact.

The move to make would be Rubio for Noel (if possible). They would have 3 potential future superstars and 3 more good young players. Add a couple free agent vets to that core, and you have something special.

EXACTLY what i'm thinking. let this young group grow together and I think you have a winner on your hands...

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, Dude.

With good health, you guys can make some noise.

I wish you guys could give us Gallo.

Yea, he is only healthy for 2/3 of the season sometimes only half so i don't know how much he would actually help you. Plus, he disappears at times

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogdanovic.... and the 13th. Damn it. Hopefully Baldwin is still there.
I just checked and he wasn't gonna join the Suns this season, so I guess he's a year away. Not sure how to feel about it.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Suns completely tank, which is entirely possible, we could get Josh Jackson next year too. Lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of like what Phoenix is doing.

They will get another high lotto pick next year too.
i do too- at some point you need to make moves though and get vets. I like the Twolves roster and talent a lot. They wont win shit this year if they play a roster of guys that are all like 23 years old or younger for the most part. Young players just so very rarely win in the NBA. GREAT GREAT players like Durant, LEBron, CP3..plenty of otherse missed the playoffs their first 2 years in the league. As good as the Twolves are- if they just go young i think they are at least 2-3 years away from being legit contenders to get to a Conference Final...trading for Jimmy Butler- Dunn and Lavine would speed that up IMMENSELY- and give them them a wing who is a defensive stopper and great player- those are about as rare a commodity as their is in the league.

In the East- LEBron James is obviously the best, Paul GEorge is 2nd, and I could listen to arguments that Jimmy Butler is the 3rd best player in the East. Kyrie IRving is certainly up there as well. John Wall. Perhaps Drummond.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green is not fast enough to guard the majority of wings....he can switch and do a good job- but you cantask draymond green to guard small forwards and play the small forward position. he cant handle that. For stretches sure- a lot of guys can....but draymond is not a small forward by any stretch of the imagination. Durant would DEF be the 3.
You couldn't be more wrong about Dray. Lol