• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2016 NBA Draft Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Europe.. guys that are under the age of 18 have minute restrictions.. typically only about 10 mins per game. Thats why there stats kinda suck
Cwebb, did you need this?

Some shameful shit.:tsk:

Chad Ford: Doing research tonight for Mock Draft 10. Based on all the info I can find, the Kings only got 1 prospect ranked in our Top 30 in for a workout — Wade Baldwin. They didn’t even get medicals on most of the top 10 prospects. They’ve been completely shunned by agents.
– via ESPN.com

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,885.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca...........look

<----------------------------------------------

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree he got better. Lakers need a leader on that team to help the Young kids out. Kobe was just there for his last season. Maybe they land someone in FA.

Yeah, their best players are all too young to lead. I'd like to see the Lakers pick up a couple solid vets in FA to help lead them and teach them how to be true professionals.

Kobe did what he could to help teach the young guys. All of them have said that they learned a lot from him. But between the distractions from his final season and him being limited as far as games and practice, I doubt that they were able to get as much tutoring from him as they would have liked.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strongly disagree.

Recording and sharing it wither others is NOT the best way to handle it.

you put yourself and your own personal amusment (lets assume it's less sinister right now) than the good of the team.

Exactly when did I say that videotaping it was the best way to handle it?

Oh yeah, that's right, I didn't. I said it was he has handled it as well as could be expected. Meaning the situation itself. I clearly stated in the post that it getting out was on him and shouldn't have happened.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U didnt have walton last year. LOL U cant say that now. U need to think about last year and Okafor is the better player and will have the better Career.

:spit:

You really shouldn't post about the Lakers anymore. First you say it looks like Russell is "never going to get it" and then you drop this gem. :pound:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favorite player in tonights draft?
(Not who you think is the best)

Mine is a toss up between Malik Beasley and Wade Baldwin.

Jamal Murray a 3rd.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe the draft is tonight. Unreal....i like following the draft- but i know VERY VERY VERY little this year compared with previous drafts.

Supposedly this class is pretty weak and everyone wants to deal their picks for vets and to clear cap space....maybe the Cavs jump in late 1st or sometime in the 2nd to get a developmental guy....other than that...just bask in the glory!

i think there are going to be a LOT of trades and moving around tonight...just about EVERYONE wants to make a move towards competing outside of a few situations...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOO many teams NEED to make deals.

Philly and Boston each have way too many picks. These guys NEED to make deals.

Toronto has the Knicks lotto pick. They need a PF. I think they look for veteran help with the pick if its possible.

The Hawks have 2 first rounders now and seem to want to move out of the 1st round for a veteran player.

the Lakers seem willing to trade if they could get the right vet.

Minnesota could trade out for veteran help with their young roster.

Denver has a ton of picks and prob wont want to use them all.

its going to be an interesting night that is for sure. I am anxious to see what happens. If Toronto could get a good PF and bring back Biyombo and DeRozan they could really solidify themselves.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boston is screwed veteran wise.

I think they do move up the board once or twice tonight to get their guys.

I still think a deal with Sacto for 8 (say Marcus Smart and 16) would make sense.

But that's probably a last resort.

But getting a guy like Jaylen Brown a 8 is better than wasting 3 on him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boston is screwed veteran wise.

I think they do move up the board once or twice tonight to get their guys.

I still think a deal with Sacto for 8 (say Marcus Smart and 16) would make sense.

But that's probably a last resort.

But getting a guy like Jaylen Brown a 8 is better than wasting 3 on him.

Boston is kind of stuck. They haven't had a lot of success drawing free agents without having a key player to draw them in, so they really need to trade for one or develop their own players. What would it take to get Kevin Love from the Cavs? #3 and more?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOO many teams NEED to make deals.

Philly and Boston each have way too many picks. These guys NEED to make deals.

Toronto has the Knicks lotto pick. They need a PF. I think they look for veteran help with the pick if its possible.

The Hawks have 2 first rounders now and seem to want to move out of the 1st round for a veteran player.

the Lakers seem willing to trade if they could get the right vet.

Minnesota could trade out for veteran help with their young roster.

Denver has a ton of picks and prob wont want to use them all.

its going to be an interesting night that is for sure. I am anxious to see what happens. If Toronto could get a good PF and bring back Biyombo and DeRozan they could really solidify themselves.

I don't see the Lakers trading #2. They included that caveat about a blockbuster trade or picking Ingram, but what exactly would that blockbuster trade be? Butler or George? They'll likely require more than the #2, which makes it a bad deal in my eyes for the Lakers. Develop your own, get free agents where available.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is kind of stuck. They haven't had a lot of success drawing free agents without having a key player to draw them in, so they really need to trade for one or develop their own players. What would it take to get Kevin Love from the Cavs? #3 and more?
I think they are still very interested in Okafor, not sure what their chances are.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are still very interested in Okafor, not sure what their chances are.

If it was straight up for the 3, you would think it would be done already. Maybe they are waiting until the draft to make sure the top 2 go as planned first.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets are trying to get into the first round lottery by offering Thad Young.

76ers trying to trade Noel to get another high 1st. Possibly for Boston's #3.