• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad still posting pro-Trump propaganda from conspiracy sites after I ended the debate for the good of the board. It was made clear that nobody here wants to talk about this yet he's still hammering away. What's that line from the knuckle draggers again? Oh yeah, I'm living rent free in his head. Gee I wonder why this board is losing members and not acquiring any new posters.

Again I am not seeking your approval. Why on Earth would I seek approval from someone I have zero respect for?
If the above is true why did you start this post?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see why you would say this so let me clarify. I said I am done debating Dad about the Trump indictment. And I have done that for the good of the board. I have said nothing about Donald Trump since then.

I came back to simply point out that he is still hammering away at a debate that had ended, he continues to post things nobody wants to discuss which is really kind of foolish.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad still posting pro-Trump propaganda from conspiracy sites after I ended the debate for the good of the board. It was made clear that nobody here wants to talk about this yet he's still hammering away. What's that line from the knuckle draggers again? Oh yeah, I'm living rent free in his head. Gee I wonder why this board is losing members and not acquiring any new posters.

Again I am not seeking your approval. Why on Earth would I seek approval from someone I have zero respect for?
you dont end debates on the board , this board isnt losing members and guys like you who allegedly leave are right back here again time after time and you will come back time after time the moment i put up a political post like clock work .

hell this time i didnt even have to do that

and i dont care if you respect me , BFD

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i can tell he doesnt even look at the evidence because CBS news is hardly a conspiracy site . . yeah a question i would like to know , why start the post ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why you would say this so let me clarify. I said I am done debating Dad about the Trump indictment. And I have done that for the good of the board. I have said nothing about Donald Trump since then.

I came back to simply point out that he is still hammering away at a debate that had ended, he continues to post things nobody wants to discuss which is really kind of foolish.
why do anything in the first place DGF , why start a political discussion at all ? SportsHoopla has a politics board . ? i havent posted anything political in months . i didnt rush to post any anti biden crap or any of his crime family BS . i have FB for that . yet you came over here trying to stir the pot then try to act like your above the fray when your stupidity is put to the test . we get it you have TDS , you dont like Trump , its bookmarked

and when all else fails we go back to 'no wonder no one posts on the board or do we get new posters " when in fact we do and this board is the most active team board on SportsHoopla , one you cant stay away from after numerous " i am done here's "

i know you are losing when you resort to attacks , attacks on the board and attacks on me , now run along now and pout in your corner as you didnt get anything you wanted from me

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Young, Jeff Van Gundy, Suzy Kolber and Max Kellerman were among ESPN’s layoffs that reached an excruciating crescendo today with roughly 20 on-air personalities losing their jobs.

“Today I join the many hard-working colleagues who have been laid off,” Kolber wrote on Twitter. “Heartbreaking, but 27 years at ESPN was a good run.”

Among the ESPN talent Front Office Sports has confirmed who are getting the axe:

• Steve Young: The former Super Bowl MVP and Pro Football Hall of Famer has served as analyst on “Monday Night Countdown” and other NFL studio shows since 2000.
  • Jeff Van Gundy: The former New York Knicks analyst spent 16 years on ESPN/ABC’s lead NBA game crew with Mark Jackson and Mike Breen. “Jeff Van Gundy is a stunner. He was making millions,” said one source. “He and [Mike] Breen are the most watchable on ESPN’s NBA coverage.”
  • Max Kellerman: His “This Just In” weekday afternoon show is expected to be replaced by one hosted by Pat McAfee.
  • Jalen Rose: NBA analyst and former co-host of “Get Up” with Mike Greenberg and the departed Michelle Beadle.
  • Keyshawn Johnson: The writing was on the wall for the NFL analyst after he lost his morning radio show. The layoffs of Van Gundy, Rose and Johnson were first reported by The New York Post.
  • Matt Hasselbeck: Former QB joined ESPN as an analyst in 2016 on the same day he retired from NFL afrer an 18-year career.
  • Suzy Kolber: Host of “Monday Night Countdown” and a 27-year ESPN veteran.
  • LaPhonso Ellis: The men’s college basketball analyst has served on “College GameDay” with Jay Bilas, Seth Greenberg and Rece Davis since the 2019-2020 season.
  • Todd McShay: NFL Draft analyst.
  • Ashley Brewer: Los Angeles-based “SportsCenter” anchor.
  • David Pollack: Former NFL star turned panelist on “College GameDay” since 2011.
  • Nick Friedell: NBA reporter and guest analyst on “Get Up.”
  • Jordan Cornette: Host of the ACC Network’s “ACC Huddle.”
  • Jason Fitz: ESPN Radio host.
  • Joon Lee: Staff writer tweeted his departure on Friday.
Kellerman and Johnson were expected to lose their roles on their ESPN Radio show, which also includes Jay Williams as a co-host. None of the three appeared on Friday morning’s show.

wow todd mcshay ?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good riddance to i love the giants kellerman and cowboy lover johnson.they should have kept suzy kobler and canned berman.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the real reason behind the leak

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1688240390898.png

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the interesting thing here is DGF tried to sell that the document he was talking about on the audio was one the national archives was disputing . It was not and it’s the type of classification I discussed earlier that really doesn’t need to be classified. It shows Trump not starting a war with Iran .

these types of documents are ones that are routinely taken by every president in my lifetime and we’re not prosecuted as crimes

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

one has to ask , if you “have the goods “ on someone like say Trump , why do you need to do this illegal stuff to get a conviction?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad lectures me on making political posts, directs me to the politics board, and then continues to make political posts. The fact that you got basically no replies to your posts, other than mine, should have been your first clue that nobody is interested in what you are posting. Yeah that's what I was talking about in my earlier post, just stop already for everyone's sake.

And yeah you are most definitely losing regular posters. Shark and myself stop by on occasion when we were daily posters for years in the past. Several have left for good and have stated that you are the reason. You still have your group of regulars, and I'm glad the board has not been deserted. But sorry could you please list the new regular posters that are in numbers that would replace the regulars who have left to confirm your claim that the board is not losing posters?

As has been pointed out before you and your endless posts is the only reason this board is rated as one of the more active boards here.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad lectures me on making political posts, directs me to the politics board, and then continues to make political posts. The fact that you got basically no replies to your posts, other than mine, should have been your first clue that nobody is interested in what you are posting. Yeah that's what I was talking about in my earlier post, just stop already for everyone's sake.

And yeah you are most definitely losing regular posters. Shark and myself stop by on occasion when we were daily posters for years in the past. Several have left for good and have stated that you are the reason. You still have your group of regulars, and I'm glad the board has not been deserted. But sorry could you please list the new regular posters that are in numbers that would replace the regulars who have left to confirm your claim that the board is not losing posters?

As has been pointed out before you and your endless posts is the only reason this board is rated as one of the more active boards here.
Skinsdad is not the reason why someone would leave the board.

If political posts irritate you, then don't post on that thread. I have strong political beliefs but this is the first time I have posted on this thread. I would much rather see you or anyone else post in the football section and stick around than get annoyed due to political opinions of others.

Posters come and go, that is true. You have to understand that we have had a shrinking fanbase due to snyder and bad on field play. Could it be that the team has simply lost fans and not posters due to skinsdad? That seems like the more logical answer.

Hopefully harris/magic change that and I think they will. They have a lot of damage control to do. I have taken breaks due to Dean and his soviet like propaganda, but skinsdad is what helps keep the board functioning and fun. I have zero tolerance for homerism, trolling, making up facts, and refusing to listen to reason. That is my problem. However, if you want to keep friends, don't talk politics or religion..unless other people's views don't bother you.

We are on the cusp of change and snyder is leaving for good. Now would be the time for everyone to come back. The team and organization will be free of corruption and decay. That being said, skinsdad is the best in the business. We disagree on aspects of the team, but he doesn't attack or insult me for my opinions and views.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again you started this nonsense by seeking approval from me and trying yet a another gotcha political post. i said in my 1st response "that you opened this can of worms " and that is what you did . now you want me to stop ?

you supposedly left the board for good and yet your lack of discipline brings you back here and now you are worried about how many posters post here and who is at fault ? most of the time you do this , you bring this poster number thing up when we are in a dead time . no real news , and only puff pieces are being posted .

if any poster left because of me then so be it . this place wasnt for them in the 1st place and if they dont like my POV to the point they have to leave thats on them . they get to post their POV

i dont care who or who doesnt reply to my posts or if they read them at all DGF . its not important nor do i measure my self worth on it

as for me giving you numbers , come on , i dont owe you anything . i will say that posters come and go , post in season or out of season and your predictions of doom and gloom have not come to pass . people have moved on for numerous reasons ( me included ) but so what ? its the cycle of life on message boards

this board is one of the most if not the most active TEAM board on SportsHoopla . when they kept record of it this board had threads that where the most viewed , most responded to in all of SportsHoopla . i just havent seen the records of it in awhile , but nothing has changed in that regard as far as i can tell .

i am not a recruiting poster looking for new people . i spend no time doing that . you can think what you want to think DGF but i have spent weeks on this subject that you started . next time i have a new plan for it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If political posts irritate you, then don't post on that thread. I have strong political beliefs but this is the first time I have posted on this thread. I would much rather see you or anyone else post in the football section and stick around than get annoyed due to political opinions of others.

Posters come and go, that is true. You have to understand that we have had a shrinking fanbase due to snyder and bad on field play. Could it be that the team has simply lost fans and not posters due to skinsdad? That seems like the more logical answer.

Hopefully harris/magic change that and I think they will. They have a lot of damage control to do. I have taken breaks due to Dean and his soviet like propaganda, but skinsdad is what helps keep the board functioning and fun. I have zero tolerance for homerism, trolling, making up facts, and refusing to listen to reason. That is my problem. However, if you want to keep friends, don't talk politics or religion..unless other people's views don't bother you.

We are on the cusp of change and snyder is leaving for good. Now would be the time for everyone to come back. The team and organization will be free of corruption and decay. That being said, skinsdad is the best in the business. We disagree on aspects of the team, but he doesn't attack or insult me for my opinions and views.
duke , DGF just wants approval that he is right . and when he doesnt get it he goes on the attack and gets personal . he wants to bully me into doing something he wont do himself .
thanks for the defense of me but in his case it will fall on deaf ears .

if he was getting the attention he wanted on other boards he wouldnt be here stirring the pot because "he doesnt respect me " and i am a "propaganda machine " and that all these valiant regular posters have been through so much hell because of me that they left . it couldnt be that they had lives , or they arent such big fans of the team anymore it has to be me and me solely for their demise . .

if all that he says is true then why does he come here ? to rescue the few survivors ? to avenge the wrongs i have commited , to hang out with people he doesnt "respect " come on this tiny board isnt worth the crusade he is selling

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duke , DGF just wants approval that he is right . and when he doesnt get it he goes on the attack and gets personal . he wants to bully me into doing something he wont do himself .
thanks for the defense of me but in his case it will fall on deaf ears .

if he was getting the attention he wanted on other boards he wouldnt be here stirring the pot because "he doesnt respect me " and i am a "propaganda machine " and that all these valiant regular posters have been through so much hell because of me that they left . it couldnt be that they had lives , or they arent such big fans of the team anymore it has to be me and me solely for their demise . .

if all that he says is true then why does he come here ? to rescue the few survivors ? to avenge the wrongs i have commited , to hang out with people he doesnt "respect " come on this tiny board isnt worth the crusade he is selling
Agreed.

You dont need any defense of course, however, I feel his post was not accurate and wanted to step in.

I believe political conversations are healthy. On this board, you have provided an avenue for that. I feel that is a good thing and practices what the country is about.

That being said, there is no law that says you must post in the political thread. I choose to post on football related matters. To your point, if DGF or anyone else is irritated or offended with the political commentary, stay clear of that thread and talk about the team and organization. Maybe I am oversimplying it. I honestly don't get it. Nor do I jump in and try to ambush people's opinions when I disagree with them on topics that i ignore. It is best to avoid it altogether...however that is my opinion.

For example, sportshoopla has an entertainment and celebrity gossip thread. Most of the time, that kind of stuff annoys me. As such, I stay clear. I am not going to bash folks who want to spend time there and post their opinions.

I see your point about seeking approval and attacking when approval is not given. That is what Dean does. Dean constantly seeks validation and wants converts. I hope DGF simply leaves the political thread and agrees to disagree with other parties. Again, there is no reason to make attacks when people have different r political beliefs. Hopefully the one thing we agree on is supporting this organization. Hopefully we can all agree with that. I don't understand why sticking to football relayed items is not an option for folks?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Several posters have stated that Skinsdad WAS the reason they left the board. Cali, Shark, Myself, and several others whose names I can't remember. This is a fact, I know because they either posted it here or told me via PM.

Again I am not irritated at the political talk. I was the one to turn the thread in that direction. And as I have made perfectly clear Dad lectured me about making political comments, said I should take them to the Politics Board, and then proceeds to make 6 political posts.

Some of you need a dictionary to look up the word "approval". Again I was never seeking his approval, that would mean I had respect for the guy. No I just came here to discuss a former President's indictment. I came to point out that a military guy not having a problem with a former President being reckless with sensitive military documents is just such a bad look. But this is how a member of a cult behaves, if this was Obama and not King Donald he would have a totally different opinion and I always like to call him out on that.

I get why Dad is getting support. Most here share his political views and he's been here a long time and I'm a bit of an outsider. That does not mean my point is not valid. If he is going to give me crap for making political posts he should not follow that up with 6 more political posts. It's just that simple.

And if he insists that this board has not lost members I'm going to ask him again to list all the new members that have replaced all the ones who have left. I'll wait.