• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you take classified documents out of the area they are supposed to be kept and used in and additionally dont return them its a crime .

now the question is did Trump declassify them or not ? if he did then they arent classified , if he didnt then he broke the law i dont think anybody can prove he did or didnt without reasonable doubt .

so Trump will get convicted on "process crimes " for a supposed crime that cant be proven in the 1st place. the same shit the did for the impeachment BS .

now to go further HRC had classified docs on an illegal server in her home and she cant declassify them . she also destroyed evidence and bleach bit her servers (obstruction ) Trump had documents he believed he could take since he declassified them and he fought against seizure of them

pence took classified docs out of the restricted area and never returned them . he did give them back but pence committed a crime all the same . they chose not to prosecute

biden had classified documents all over the country as a senator and as VP . he NEVER returned them nor did the national archives know they were missing . he couldnt declassify them and he broke laws in the safekeeping of documents

now what DGF doesnt recognize is those laws were broken by people he blindly supports and he hasnt once come over here and bashed them . yet wants to lecture me when i do the very same thing he accuses me of in his mind

I was done with you for now but you are forcing the issue. First off as I have carefully explained the difference between Biden/Pence and Trump is clear. They did not purposely try to maintain possession, they cooperated. They did not lie to investigators or conceal possession of the documents so that's the difference and it's a huge distinction. And the laws reflect that. As for Hillary as I posted I was in favor of her investigation, I sure didn't claim it was a witch hunt like a little bitch. But she was cleared of a crime so that's that.

Next all the current charges on Trump, as I have pointed out repeatedly, has nothing to do with the classification of the documents. It would really help your argument if you actually knew what you were talking about. But by bringing up the classification of the documents over and over you have revealed that you just do not understand the indictment and what he has actually been charged with.

He is charged with 31 counts of violation of the Espionage Act which makes it a crime to willfully retain national defense information that could be useful to foreign adversaries. Courts have ruled that the information must be "closely held.". He is also charged with Obstruction of Justice which he obviously committed as he lied and concealed the document from the Federal authorities. He is also charged with making false statements to investigators and they have the receipts on that. Again none of these charges has anything to do with the classification of the documents.

But since you continue to claim he declassified them I am once again forced to provide his quote again from the recording.

‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

The key words here of course are "could have" Sure he could had declassified them while President. But he didn't, which is why he used the words "could have". Most of us understand the English language better than you do and we understand the words "could have" means he didn't do it. And of course the recording revealed that he was showing highly sensitive military documents to a civilian with no clearance. Somehow a military guy such as yourself is OK with that which sounds to me like you sold your valor for Donald Trump.
As for the poll this is good news. Not only does it confirm that the Republican Party has lost their soul as they continue to support a criminal it will given Biden a much better chance in the general election.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know. The crime is mishandling classified material. HRC without question did this, as did Senator Biden.

Trump may or may not have mishandled the documents. The POTUS has the sole ability to declassify material…nobody else has this authority. The question becomes about the process. If the POTUS has the sole ability to declassify, then who has the power to tell the POTUS what the process is?
as of now no one .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was done with you for now but you are forcing the issue. First off as I have carefully explained the difference between Biden/Pence and Trump is clear. They did not purposely try to maintain possession, they cooperated. They did not lie to investigators or conceal possession of the documents so that's the difference and it's a huge distinction. And the laws reflect that. As for Hillary as I posted I was in favor of her investigation, I sure didn't claim it was a witch hunt like a little bitch. But she was cleared of a crime so that's that.

Next all the current charges on Trump, as I have pointed out repeatedly, has nothing to do with the classification of the documents. It would really help your argument if you actually knew what you were talking about. But by bringing up the classification of the documents over and over you have revealed that you just do not understand the indictment and what he has actually been charged with.

He is charged with 31 counts of violation of the Espionage Act which makes it a crime to willfully retain national defense information that could be useful to foreign adversaries. Courts have ruled that the information must be "closely held.". He is also charged with Obstruction of Justice which he obviously committed as he lied and concealed the document from the Federal authorities. He is also charged with making false statements to investigators and they have the receipts on that. Again none of these charges has anything to do with the classification of the documents.

But since you continue to claim he declassified them I am once again forced to provide his quote again from the recording.

‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

The key words here of course are "could have" Sure he could had declassified them while President. But he didn't, which is why he used the words "could have". Most of us understand the English language better than you do and we understand the words "could have" means he didn't do it. And of course the recording revealed that he was showing highly sensitive military documents to a civilian with no clearance. Somehow a military guy such as yourself is OK with that which sounds to me like you sold your valor for Donald Trump.
As for the poll this is good news. Not only does it confirm that the Republican Party has lost their soul as they continue to support a criminal it will given Biden a much better chance in the general election.
really DGF ? , well your knowledge of handling classified documents is sparse 31 counts blah blah blah and you want to talk about criminals but give a pass to the biden crime family and the bribes they took from ukraine and china (allegedly ) . the bottom line is you cant take classified documents home with you

president trump has the one bit of power none of the others have and that is he can declassify docs .

as for me "not letting it go " you are the one who came over here a few days ago looking for approval not me . i didnt mention any of todays news in a long long time on this board and lord knows i could have . i also told you to remember you brought it up

no one has proof if he did or didnt declassify them , no one , i will admit its fun watching you get spun up on your sanctimonious trips

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really DGF ? , well your knowledge of handling classified documents is sparse 31 counts blah blah blah and you want to talk about criminals but give a pass to the biden crime family and the bribes they took from ukraine and china (allegedly ) . the bottom line is you cant take classified documents home with you

president trump has the one bit of power none of the others have and that is he can declassify docs .

as for me "not letting it go " you are the one who came over here a few days ago looking for approval not me . i didnt mention any of todays news in a long long time on this board and lord knows i could have . i also told you to remember you brought it up

no one has proof if he did or didnt declassify them , no one , i will admit its fun watching you get spun up on your sanctimonious trips

No what is fun is watching you argue that the words "as President I could have declassified them, now of course I can’t" does not mean he did not declassify the documents. Your desperate spin is entertaining but those of us who understand the English language knows exactly what that sentence means.

But as I said the classification of the documents means nothing with regard to these specific charges.
A fact you remain clueless about. I suggest you read and actually understand the indictment, it will make you appear less foolish. When you pivot to Biden and China I know you have nothing regarding Trump and his indictment.

And I will always stand by the position that any military guy who has no problem with a private citizen sharing sensitive military information with a journalists and other random people has sold his valor to the throne of Donald J. Trump.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what is fun is watching you argue that the words "as President I could have declassified them, now of course I can’t" does not mean he did not declassify the documents. Your desperate spin is entertaining but those of us who understand the English language knows exactly what that sentence means.

But as I said the classification of the documents means nothing with regard to these specific charges.
A fact you remain clueless about. I suggest you read and actually understand the indictment, it will make you appear less foolish. When you pivot to Biden and China I know you have nothing regarding Trump and his indictment.

And I will always stand by the position that any military guy who has no problem with a private citizen sharing sensitive military information with a journalists and other random people has sold his valor to the throne of Donald J. Trump.
Look at post 3906

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had not planned on staying this long Dad, But some of your responses just begged for a reply. But the board isn't interested in this debate so I'll let them get back to discussing the Capitals and Wizards and let you have the last word.

To be clear I didn't return here for any form of approval. As my opening's post made clear after the recording was released I just came here to see if you were man enough to admit that you were wrong with regard to the classification of the documents. Again not that this has anything to do with the current charges.

What I got was exactly what I expected from you. And it was entertaining to watch your mental gymnastics as you attempt to redefine the English language and argue that the words Trump said don't actually mean what we all know them to mean. That was downright embarrassing.

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice of you to start this up again DGF <eyeroll>

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he his entire deal was to bury you dad but left abt 555 stories out of the equation.
i think its funny how he says i obsessed with Trump and yet he comes on and starts shit here with stuff he obviously heard from his left wing news sources and didnt critically think that context could matter . he wants my approval so bad

the truth is in one of these indictments in the 4 places they were filed he will get a conviction , most likely a process crime like the others , and it will have no affect on anything and DGF will ignore all the corruption of the democrats

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had not planned on staying this long Dad, But some of your responses just begged for a reply. But the board isn't interested in this debate so I'll let them get back to discussing the Capitals and Wizards and let you have the last word.

To be clear I didn't return here for any form of approval. As my opening's post made clear after the recording was released I just came here to see if you were man enough to admit that you were wrong with regard to the classification of the documents. Again not that this has anything to do with the current charges.

What I got was exactly what I expected from you. And it was entertaining to watch your mental gymnastics as you attempt to redefine the English language and argue that the words Trump said don't actually mean what we all know them to mean. That was downright embarrassing.
you returned here for my approval and as i have clearly shown your gotcha moment turned into urine yet again . and seeing the documents and tape i just put up maybe its you who needs to man up ? for months i could have called you out on biden on this board but didnt because i am not some self described sanctimonious avenging angel like you

you are a liberal who takes his marching orders from the state or are too foolish to know he is being duped .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe if ESPN stuck with sports and didnt push woke agendas perhaps they wouldnt be in the fix they are in

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Homer Hogues , 96 , Tuskegee Airman and hero

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1688164057612.png

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad still posting pro-Trump propaganda from conspiracy sites after I ended the debate for the good of the board. It was made clear that nobody here wants to talk about this yet he's still hammering away. What's that line from the knuckle draggers again? Oh yeah, I'm living rent free in his head. Gee I wonder why this board is losing members and not acquiring any new posters.

Again I am not seeking your approval. Why on Earth would I seek approval from someone I have zero respect for?