• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62 the charges have nothing to do with declassifying the documents as I had pointed out. Please try and keep up. I simply brought that up to show how you were wrong. Again. The tapes hardly prove nothing, they are very insightful but you are too biased to admit what he said on that recording,

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They investigated Clinton for 2 years and found no evidence of a crime. What Pence and Biden did was not in the same ballpark as what Trump did as I explained in the post above. Had Trump simply returned the docs and cooperated as those 2 did he would never have been raided and would not be facing charges. Pretty simple stuff.
yeah she destroyed the evidence and a corrupt comey refused to charge .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@skinsdad62 the charges have nothing to do with declassifying the documents as I had pointed out. Please try and keep up. I simply brought that up to show how you were wrong. Again. The tapes hardly prove nothing, they are very insightful but you are too biased to admit what he said on that recording,
and you are too biased to admit its yet another nothing burger

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been fun. I've enjoyed this exchange and thanks again for not banning me from the board. I also enjoyed exposing you as someone who can't admit when he was wrong, it's always an excuse for you and for Trump every time instead of acknowledging the facts. Of course the recording was revealing, you just can't admit it because you are you.

And the fact is Trump did not cooperate, he obstructed justice. He never declassified the docs when he was President, not that this matters with regard to the charges, and he will face 84 witnesses that you will no doubt attempt to discredit. And you just don't care that a former President was so reckless with such sensitive information, but only because it was Trump. Had it been Obama who did exactly as Trump did we would have seen a totally different take from you.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are some basics here at play DGF ,

1) why was that tape leaked and for what purpose ? it had to be the prosecution who did it. that at the very least would be unethical especially when the court has silenced trump

2) a jury hasnt even been selected . its an attempt to corrupt the jury pool in miami

3) its an audio tape so we dont know if he is holding a secret document or something else ,

4) do we have the whole conversation or a part of it ? we dont know that

5) since i have dealt with classified information , secret and confidential information are things you can find in the media , its not really classified and shouldnt be in most cases

6) no one has shown one document and what is actually on the 106 docs in question its speculation at best reported by a left wing media who are mostly wrong at best

7) 106 docents might fill up a 1/5 of a normal storage box , not the half room fool of stuff the prosecution released to the public , again a tactic to influence a jury pool

for 6 nearly 7yrs i have been told this is it for Trump . fake Russian collusion , 2 fake impeachments ETC . i imagine trump will make a deal somewhere along the line on these indictments rather then fight all the BS . the fact is over 75 mil people will support TRump . why ? because we know the 2 tier system of justice and the deep state . trump isnt being hurt in the polls and you lefties know you cant beat him at the polls without shenanigans and sure as shooting desantis will be the next satan you guys go for because the ideas of MAGA are the driving force not the messenger

you dont want to talk about Joe biden and his crime family and his accepting of bribes because of your TDS or all of the corruption in govt . because you are naive to it or support it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been fun. I've enjoyed this exchange and thanks again for not banning me from the board. I also enjoyed exposing you as someone who can't admit when he was wrong, it's always an excuse for you and for Trump every time instead of acknowledging the facts. Of course the recording was revealing, you just can't admit it because you are you.

And the fact is Trump did not cooperate, he obstructed justice. He never declassified the docs when he was President, not that this matters with regard to the charges, and he will face 84 witnesses that you will no doubt attempt to discredit. And you just don't care that a former President was so reckless with such sensitive information, but only because it was Trump. Had it been Obama who did exactly as Trump did we would have seen a totally different take from you.

you think that just because you have a different POV from me that warrants a ban by me ? i dont ban people for their POV's thats a left wing big tech move you see on social media . i put out the information supporting my claims . the people on the board will decide but wearing you out on the fake russia shit ,the HRC emails , covid , climate change, laptops, biden bribary schemes , ESG , 1619 project crap is fun

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think that just because you have a different POV from me that warrants a ban by me ? i dont ban people for their POV's thats a left wing big tech move you see on social media . i put out the information supporting my claims . the people on the board will decide but wearing you out on the fake russia shit ,the HRC emails , covid , climate change, laptops, biden bribary schemes , ESG , 1619 project crap is fun

The people on this board skew conservative, we have seen them defend Trump before. That is hardly a measure of who is right. I would be interested to see if any of them dare to make the claim that the recording revealed nothing.

One final thought: The Florida trial will have a pro-Trump judge who has already been bitch slapped when she tried to rule in Trump's favor in the past, it will also have a Florida jury which no doubt will have Trump supporters on it. If they do vote to convict with a biased judge and Trump people on the jury you will be out of excuses.

Peace.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if your case is good then why break the law ? Of course statute of limitations doesnt apply here but does for Hunter

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The people on this board skew conservative, we have seen them defend Trump before. That is hardly a measure of who is right. I would be interested to see if any of them dare to make the claim that the recording revealed nothing.

One final thought: If he is convicted in Florida, with a pro-Trump judge who has already been bitch slapped when she tried to rule in Trump's favor in the past, and with a Florida jury who no doubt will have Trump supporters, do find Trump guilty your "sham" claim will be destroyed. They will have see what evidence Cannon does not dismiss, she can't dismiss all the evidence, and voted to convict. You will be out of excuses.

Peace.
Try to keep up NY, ATL and Dc and Miami FLA , left wing bastions DGF . And the SportsHoopla board skewing conservative has what to do with anything ? You , yourself above proclaimed “ even conservatives find it damaging “ you did say that didn’t you so are you saying every conservative on this board agrees with me in lockstep ?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to keep up NY, ATL and Dc and Miami FLA , left wing bastions DGF . And the SportsHoopla board skewing conservative has what to do with anything ? You , yourself above proclaimed “ even conservatives find it damaging “ you did say that didn’t you so are you saying every conservative on this board agrees with me in lockstep ?

It's almost as if you have totally forgotten that you just wrote "i put out the information supporting my claims . the people on the board will decide". I was simply responding to that by pointing out that there are a lot of Trump folks here who also make excuses for Trump. If they agree with you that hardly means you were right.

And even in South Florida there are no doubt Trump supporters who will be on that jury. Judge Cannon is incompetent and has shown already in her rulings that she will help Trump.

I gotta take the puppy to the dog park, later.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost as if you have totally forgotten that you just wrote "i put out the information supporting my claims . the people on the board will decide". I was simply responding to that by pointing out that there are a lot of Trump folks here who also make excuses for Trump. If they agree with you that hardly means you were right.

And even in South Florida there are no doubt Trump supporters who will be on that jury. Judge Cannon is incompetent and has shown already in her rulings that she will help Trump.

I gotta take the puppy to the dog park, later.
lets try again MIAMI is a left wing BASTION , it voted 90 % democrat . the jury pool is selected from people LIVING in MIAMI .

lets try again 2, you said republicans thought it was damaging ( you know the rinos conservatives hate , the globalist types ) and you are implying that the board will blindly follow whatever i tell them too . i can assure you they have their own minds and will draw their own conclusions based on facts , not emotional gotcha garbage

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one question…

Is the crime having classified material or not returning it?
if you take classified documents out of the area they are supposed to be kept and used in and additionally dont return them its a crime .

now the question is did Trump declassify them or not ? if he did then they arent classified , if he didnt then he broke the law i dont think anybody can prove he did or didnt without reasonable doubt .

so Trump will get convicted on "process crimes " for a supposed crime that cant be proven in the 1st place. the same shit the did for the impeachment BS .

now to go further HRC had classified docs on an illegal server in her home and she cant declassify them . she also destroyed evidence and bleach bit her servers (obstruction ) Trump had documents he believed he could take since he declassified them and he fought against seizure of them

pence took classified docs out of the restricted area and never returned them . he did give them back but pence committed a crime all the same . they chose not to prosecute

biden had classified documents all over the country as a senator and as VP . he NEVER returned them nor did the national archives know they were missing . he couldnt declassify them and he broke laws in the safekeeping of documents

now what DGF doesnt recognize is those laws were broken by people he blindly supports and he hasnt once come over here and bashed them . yet wants to lecture me when i do the very same thing he accuses me of in his mind

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1687992586118.png
The date says 2012 or Obama‘s term . Obama apparently can do what Trump did but not Trump

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hmmmm

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah that audio is killing him

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you take classified documents out of the area they are supposed to be kept and used in and additionally dont return them its a crime .

now the question is did Trump declassify them or not ? if he did then they arent classified , if he didnt then he broke the law i dont think anybody can prove he did or didnt without reasonable doubt .

so Trump will get convicted on "process crimes " for a supposed crime that cant be proven in the 1st place. the same shit the did for the impeachment BS .

now to go further HRC had classified docs on an illegal server in her home and she cant declassify them . she also destroyed evidence and bleach bit her servers (obstruction ) Trump had documents he believed he could take since he declassified them and he fought against seizure of them

pence took classified docs out of the restricted area and never returned them . he did give them back but pence committed a crime all the same . they chose not to prosecute

biden had classified documents all over the country as a senator and as VP . he NEVER returned them nor did the national archives know they were missing . he couldnt declassify them and he broke laws in the safekeeping of documents

now what DGF doesnt recognize is those laws were broken by people he blindly supports and he hasnt once come over here and bashed them . yet wants to lecture me when i do the very same thing he accuses me of in his mind

Oh I know. The crime is mishandling classified material. HRC without question did this, as did Senator Biden.

Trump may or may not have mishandled the documents. The POTUS has the sole ability to declassify material…nobody else has this authority. The question becomes about the process. If the POTUS has the sole ability to declassify, then who has the power to tell the POTUS what the process is?