• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-Season Workouts

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't wait for this year's pre-season. I'm pretty sure Kaepernick will be playing better than this and we'll have better second/third stringers than Johnson.

Was it just me, or was Ronald Johnson (88) his target on every throw there? Maybe all but one?

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it just me, or was Ronald Johnson (88) his target on every throw there? Maybe all but one?

I didn't make the video, but I think all of them was Kaep 2 Johnson. I am not sure if there were completions that they didn't add (might be a hater).

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn could be the odd man out in SF
9:51AM ET
Ted Ginn | 49ers

The 49ers were searching for warm bodies to fill their wide receiver corps last season. San Francisco may now have an embarrassment of riches at the position.

The reemergence of Randy Moss, the reliability of Michael Crabtree and the determination of Kyle Williams started a solid foundation at wide receiver during 49ers' minicamp. San Francisco also added first round receiver A.J. Jenkins, who the team expects will improve throughout the season.

The odd man out may be Ted Ginn Jr.

"If there is a surprise cut here, it could be Ginn," Kevin Lynch of the San Francisco Chronicle wrote. "If he's unable to get healthy, the team might have a replacement at returner in cornerback Perrish Cox. Also (San Francisco head coach Jim) Harbaugh even mentioned Williams as a possible returner. This will be a compelling area to watch once training camp dawns."

- Brent Sobleski​

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Ginn | 49ers

The 49ers were searching for warm bodies to fill their wide receiver corps last season. San Francisco may now have an embarrassment of riches at the position.

The reemergence of Randy Moss, the reliability of Michael Crabtree and the determination of Kyle Williams started a solid foundation at wide receiver during 49ers' minicamp. San Francisco also added first round receiver A.J. Jenkins, who the team expects will improve throughout the season.

"If there is a surprise cut here, it could be Ginn," Kevin Lynch of the San Francisco Chronicle wrote. "If he's unable to get healthy, the team might have a replacement at returner in cornerback Perrish Cox. Also (San Francisco head coach Jim) Harbaugh even mentioned Williams as a possible returner. This will be a compelling area to watch once training camp dawns."

- Brent Sobleski​

I stopped reading right there...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Ginn | 49ers

- Brent Sobleski​

The format of your post makes it sound like Ted Ginn wrote this. I guess our Ted Ginn is Ted Ginn Jr. so I suppose anything is possible. Didn't know his dad was a journalist. ;)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! He's not even the best TE in the game today! So now what, does he become an Owens if he doesn't get enough targets per game. Clearly he has no historical perspective whatsoever. He would have to average 1,100Yds & 7TDs per year for the next 9 years just to statistically equal Tony. What a absolute tard.

Come on, Bem, he's our guy. Right? You're right in what you said but we shouldn't completely blast him (i.e. absolute tard). He goes on to say, if he doesn't get there, he doesn't get there. He realizes that it isn't like he can just easily get there. There's nothing wrong with setting a bit too high of goals, right? I don't see him going all TO just because he says this. He's our tard! ;)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, Bem, he's our guy. Right? You're right in what you said but we shouldn't completely blast him (i.e. absolute tard). He goes on to say, if he doesn't get there, he doesn't get there. He realizes that it isn't like he can just easily get there. There's nothing wrong with setting a bit too high of goals, right? I don't see him going all TO just because he says this. He's our tard! ;)

LOL!! Fair enough - he is our tard - I like that...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Say what you will about Davis, but he won't fall short because of his effort. Davis has made VAST strides as a receiver since entering the league. He's still not the smoothest pass-catcher out there, but you have to wonder what he'd do in a stable system with a great, or even very good, QB. Hell, with Smith he was absolutely unstoppable in his final five games, putting up numbers that extrapolate to 1700 yards and 16 TDs. Obviously he can't sustain that sort of pace, but in a better passing attack I think he could rival guys like Gronkowski and Graham over the course of the season.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis will have more excellent games and maybe even another excellent season or three - But I'm not seeing ANYTHING about his play that even remotely suggests he will have a "Greatest of All Time" career, even if he did have a better QB

All he did by saying that was put a target on his chest. With the additional WR's we added I will be surprised if Davis breaks the millennium mark in yards this season, keeping in mind of course that he has never done it before.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Davis will have more excellent games and maybe even another excellent season or three - But I'm not seeing ANYTHING about his play that even remotely suggests he will have a "Greatest of All Time" career, even if he did have a better QB

All he did by saying that was put a target on his chest. With the additional WR's we added I will be surprised if Davis breaks the millennium mark in yards this season, keeping in mind of course that he has never done it before.

i don't disagree. Obviously best ever is a pretty high bar.