• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Off Season Entertainment

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly correct.

Even real teachers are biased to their own beliefs Teachers are notoriously liberal. I have a problem with that!
12 out of 13 professors are decidedly liberal. Go to college to be brainwashed.
I was no exception.
I remember my Literature Teacher, She was a beautiful bitter, divorced young feminist. I was very much a man. She hated me!.
Tapped the wrong hole heh?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct, however the bone must be in contact with the meat. In the case of the tomohawk, the bone attached to the steak is helpful,
the bone sticking out there is cute and useless!
Well it does make for a nice handle if you want to eat caveman style.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tapped the wrong hole heh?
Personality conflict.
I remember one day in class she was making a point,
You see a man in a suit what do you think? Doctor, Lawyer? Business man?
When you see a well-dressed woman where do you think she got her money?
I blurted out, divorce settlement!

You just can't possibly imagine the reaction!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly correct.

Even real teachers are biased to their own beliefs Teachers are notoriously liberal. I have a problem with that!
12 out of 13 professors are decidedly liberal. Go to college to be brainwashed.
I was no exception.
I remember my Literature Teacher, She was a beautiful bitter, divorced young feminist. I was very much a man. She hated me!.
So 12 out of 13 business professors are liberal too? I think the left/right balance would be program specific and those attending the left or right oriented programs would already be predisposed to those thoughts.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personality conflict.
I remember one day in class she was making a point,
You see a man in a suit what do you think? Doctor, Lawyer? Business man?
When you see a well-dressed woman where do you think she got her money?
I blurted out, divorce settlement!

You just can't possibly imagine the reaction!
Are you really blaming her because you disrupted her class?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 12 out of 13 business professors are liberal too? I think the left/right balance would be program specific and those attending the left or right oriented programs would already be predisposed to those thoughts.
While 12 out of 13 would be a majority, being the majority does not necessarily mean 12 of 13.

As a friend of two college professors, One hard core lib from mostly Republican TN and the other a hard core Republican from Chicago, I can tell you the majority of college professors are Liberal, not just democratic.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell yes. She was agressively a man hater. I don't have anything against feminists but I do not mix well with man haters.
I was young, male and a smartass! What else should I have done?
I don't have the full context and I get (and more often than not endorse) the smart-assedness, but from where she was going (based on what you typed) she would have been 100% correct, especially then... Again, I don't know the full context....

There's this riddle "A man who's dad died many years before was in a car accident and lying on a surgeon's table. The surgeon look down and said "Oh my god, this is my son". Who is the doctor?

The answer is his mother and when I was going up in the 70's, almost nobody could figure it out.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the full context and I get (and more often than not endorse) the smart-assedness, but from where she was going (based on what you typed) she would have been 100% correct, especially then... Again, I don't know the full context....

There's this riddle "A man who's dad died many years before was in a car accident and lying on a surgeon's table. The surgeon look down and said "Oh my god, this is my son". Who is the doctor?

The answer is his mother and when I was going up in the 70's, almost nobody could figure it out.
It was a literature class!
She spent most of our time trying to indoctrinate us into thinking a strong, virile, intelligent male was a bad thing! F'her!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked for an Insurance company. My boss left to start his own agency in RI and did extremely well.
The company replaced him with a Dyke who helped bankrupt Royal Insurance to take his place.

She immediately got rid of three guys and replaced them with three women who had zero Loss Control or Workers Comp experience. She was so bad that I finally found a new job and left. Then she tried to fire a guy who'd been with the company for 38 years and knew where every body was buried and had the keys to half of the coffins. Needless to say, he was untouchable and they told her so in front of him.

Feminists I can deal with, even radical ones. Bitches who just hate men, just because they're men, I could easily beat so badly that they'd beg me to kill them to end the pain. Then they'd have a reason to hate me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which Song Is Worse:

Eddie Murphy Party All The Time:

Nena: 99 Luftbaloons

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily Talk About Subject: If you could make one major change for all humanity what would it be. Be detailed.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with Eddie!

In the 99 Red Balloons video... Nena is rocking some hairy arm pits. It's grossed me out for 30+ years. Still does!
I love how the band is trying to make look as if they are really jamming

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Something good for humanity project: Rid the world of as much plastics as possible. No more bottled water water would be sold in waxed lined cardboard containers, no more plastic bottles holders cardboard boxes can be used etc. I would also have plastic repurposing grants allotted to University to further advance repurposing of plastics. All dump facilities would world wide would be mandated to a trash sifting area / teams that remove all plastics from entering land fills. Auto junk yards prior to crushing for scrap metal would be required to removed plastics. These efforts would also create jobs at the landfill areas and scrap yards. Scrap plastics can be sold like scrap metals to repurposing plants.

Good for humanity good for the earth

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Something good for humanity project: Rid the world of as much plastics as possible. No more bottled water
I laugh when I see people buying bottled water. Especially Dasani.

Dasani is bottled by Coca Cola. This is the killer. Cheapest Dasani is about $1.29 for a bottle. About 20 oz.

Dasani is bottled in Manchester, NH. Dasani is taken from Lake Massabessic.

The water the runs from my tap is from Lake Massabessic. I drink it, I wash dishes and clothes in it. I was my car with it. I water my lawn with it.
I shower every day in a Dasani spray. My water/sewer bill comes every four months and it's never been higher than $160.00.

Do the math. Every four months I'm paying the cost of 50 gallons of Dasani off the shelf. Only difference is that I'm using about 15,000 gallons of it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily Talk About Subject: If you could make one major change for all humanity what would it be. Be detailed.
Forgive me but this is my honest opinion.

"Follow the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"