• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing a stat out there Elliot leads starting RB's in fumbles. Funny how no one talks about that. Kid is going to be good and Dallas got a RB for the next 5-7 years but no way he should be in talks for MVP. He runs behind the best Oline and he leads the league in Fumbles for RB's. ROTY yes even though Dak has been more impressive in my opinion. Its harder for a Rookie QB to come in and do what he is doing. Last night game showed that. Dallas has a bright future with Elliot and Dak. Man who the hell is that DE Irving. He came out of no where. Guy is huge.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and that McFadden rushed for a 1000 yards last year. Man what a season Murray is having. What he is doing is more impressive to me with a bad oline.
sure man....plug and play, just like Emmitt

no chance you say.....then he should have zero votes....right?
I bet he gets some votes

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing a stat out there Elliot leads starting RB's in fumbles. Funny how no one talks about that. Kid is going to be good and Dallas got a RB for the next 5-7 years but no way he should be in talks for MVP. He runs behind the best Oline and he leads the league in Fumbles for RB's. ROTY yes even though Dak has been more impressive in my opinion. Its harder for a Rookie QB to come in and do what he is doing. Last night game showed that. Dallas has a bright future with Elliot and Dak. Man who the hell is that DE Irving. He came out of no where. Guy is huge.

fumbles lost?

vendetta today....lol, 12-2....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet he gets some votes
He will get some. Again I know dallas fans are sensitive. Im not saying its not a good season or he sucks. I just think u need to think about everything when picking an MVP. QB are way more important in this league and have a lot more on their plate and that is why they win it more often then not. Elliot is having a great season for a rookie and for a vet. Its not a magical season its not like he will touch 2000 yards or hit 28 rushing TDs. he is only breaking rookie records. That is why its between him and Dak for Rookie of the year. Both are breaking rookie records.

When throw in the best Oline and his fumbles he is out of the picture for me for MVP.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't win it, cause voters don't understand the definition of MVP

But he is literally the entire offense of a 10-4 team

The team is at best 4-10 if he was playing elsewhere

The absolute definition of most valuable

Thank you

giphy.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will get some. Again I know dallas fans are sensitive. Im not saying its not a good season or he sucks. I just think u need to think about everything when picking an MVP. QB are way more important in this league and have a lot more on their plate and that is why they win it more often then not. Elliot is having a great season for a rookie and for a vet. Its not a magical season its not like he will touch 2000 yards or hit 28 rushing TDs. he is only breaking rookie records. That is why its between him and Dak for Rookie of the year. Both are breaking rookie records.

When throw in the best Oline and his fumbles he is out of the picture for me for MVP.
oh....I'm being sensitive. Right...you spew your sports opinions but I'm being sensitive.

That great line sure could play better with all the drive killing drive penalties

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh....I'm being sensitive. Right...you spew your sports opinions but I'm being sensitive.

That great line sure could play better with all the drive killing drive penalties
Im just saying some Dallas fans get sensitive when you talk about their team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has not had 5 lost fumbles, read it again
No fumbles over all. Lost or not its still a fumble. He is just lucky his team jumped on it. That is like u saying if someone fumbled 10 times but only lost is once doesnt matter or that player doesnt have a fumbling issue. Fumble is a fumble. Sometimes u get lucky and the ball bounces back to your team and some times it doesnt. In his case he is having some luck on that end.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 395,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet he gets some votes

Haven't you been reading? It's because MVP voters are stewpit AF!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure....if we could only be like all the other team fans.

LOL....we should all aspire to be more like Pat and seattle fans.
:thumb:
be whatever fan u want. No judgement here.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 395,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is CAM?

You live under a boulder, Bro??

Cam Newton, defending MVP...he's not going to give that award up without a fight. The heroic season he has endured, with all the concussions and head-hunting and boo-boos and suckitude of the rest of the team, I don't know why @DirtDirtDirt even started this thread.

MVP = 3 letters

CAM = 3 letters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and that McFadden rushed for a 1000 yards last year. Man what a season Murray is having. What he is doing is more impressive to me with a bad oline.

Yep...McFadden is pretty good too when healthy, but DAL could plug almost any back in there and get 1000+ yds.

TN in general has been very impressive to me and it really speaks to why JAX decided to let their HC go early...the wins were out there, they just didn't bag enough of them.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Buddy!

still should research that lost fumble stat
I did he has 5 fumbles. He lost 1. Like I said it doesnt matter its still 5 fumbles. Doesnt change anything.