• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odell Beckham is the NFL MVP

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was 2

oh well....lets count the ones where it pops out and he reaches out and recovers his own fumble.
Doesn't matter, right?....he's a fumble machine and leads all RB's.

LOL....vendetta.....pure rant
Like last week on this board....huge QB problem in Dallas.
U might be right. it might be 2. Either way its still 5 fumbles.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee has a really good Oline

But I do agree, Murray is a darkhorse than is not getting enough love around the league
U might be right I might be thinking of the past Oline. They have improved. Not a top line but good enough. Still impressive what he is doing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just working off your statements posted here.
Opinions certainly vary.
yes they do and that is ok. Either way u guys have a bright future.

Who is that Irving guy? Man he was a beast last night. He might be the pass rusher u need or been missing since Ware.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and that McFadden rushed for a 1000 yards last year. Man what a season Murray is having. What he is doing is more impressive to me with a bad oline.
Tennessee has a bad OL?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fumbles lost?

vendetta today....lol, 12-2....
Especially strange to bring up when you see Elliott that has lost ONE fumble this year in 341 touches. Same as Murray...

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially strange to bring up when you see Elliott that has lost ONE fumble this year in 341 touches. Same as Murray...
someone is late to the party. This is one of the sensitive Dallas fans I was talking about. We arent comparing Murray and elliot. We are talking about Elliot in MVP talk. Murray is not in MVP talk. In my opinion I think its impressive what Murray is doing this year and u dont hear much about him. Im giving him Props just like Im giving Elliot Props for a great rookie season and Dallas has a bright future.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had 2 of the most awful dropped TD passes yesterday

Both beautiful dimes

Adams forgot his hands that day. I have to believe the fact that it was 5 degrees or whatever it was had something to do with it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone is late to the party. This is one of the sensitive Dallas fans I was talking about. We arent comparing Murray and elliot. We are talking about Elliot in MVP talk. Murray is not in MVP talk. In my opinion I think its impressive what Murray is doing this year and u dont hear much about him. Im giving him Props just like Im giving Elliot Props for a great rookie season and Dallas has a bright future.
Huh??? Don't be an ass. Pretending I'm a sensitive fan doesn't some how help your case nor does telling me what "we are talking about". I responded to erroneous comments that you made, so obviously you were talking about that. Doesn't matter to me who you think MVP is. Why the heck would I care what an anonymous person on the internet thinks part way through the year about MVP? I don't even think Elliott is MVP on his own team. I was just correcting your inaccurate and/or misleading statements. So drop the tone dope

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh??? Don't be an ass. Pretending I'm a sensitive fan doesn't some how help your case nor does telling me what "we are talking about". I responded to erroneous comments that you made, so obviously you were talking about that. Doesn't matter to me who you think MVP is. Why the heck would I care what an anonymous person on the internet thinks part way through the year about MVP? I don't even think Elliott is MVP on his own team. I was just correcting your inaccurate and/or misleading statements. So drop the tone dope
No its just when anyone says something about Dallas or their players u jump down their throat. U are known on these boards as a Dallas Homer even when people give Dallas credit you try and find the negative. U make it sound like Im bashing Elliot. Im not. He has had a great rookie year just in my opinion he shouldnt be in MVP talk. Rookie of the year yes. U are the one for some reason trying to compare Elliot and Murray in the same talk of MVP. I dont think Murray is an MVP. i think he has had an impressive season especially what he has went through and the team he is playing on. Tenn Oline is better then I thought but they arent great and no they are not Dallas Oline. Cant even compare the 2. So yes u are the one that jumped out of no where.

Take a chill and enjoy. Good times for your team right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its just when anyone says something about Dallas or their players u jump down their throat. U are known on these boards as a Dallas Homer even when people give Dallas credit you try and find the negative. U make it sound like Im bashing Elliot. Im not. He has had a great rookie year just in my opinion he shouldnt be in MVP talk. Rookie of the year yes. U are the one for some reason trying to compare Elliot and Murray in the same talk of MVP. I dont think Murray is an MVP. i think he has had an impressive season especially what he has went through and the team he is playing on. Tenn Oline is better then I thought but they arent great and no they are not Dallas Oline. Cant even compare the 2. So yes u are the one that jumped out of no where.

Take a chill and enjoy. Good times for your team right now.
That's pretty funny when if I've proven anything on here it's that I can be objective. Heck it was only 2 weeks ago when I finally picked Dallas the best team in the NFC and they were 11-1 at the time. You just don't make any sense. You brought Murray up in the Elliott discussion, not me.

yeah and that McFadden rushed for a 1000 yards last year. Man what a season Murray is having. What he is doing is more impressive to me with a bad oline.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we agree to disagree again. No big deal move on. We have different opinions.

Either way congrats on the good season.