• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Oakland's victory party at Safeco September 24-26

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you cake reward because everybody likes cake and I have no idea what the rating actually means. This FO is a house of horrors and sadly nothing will change unless they get MLB type management in their to run the organization.

I don't know what a cake award stands for but like you said, everybody likes cake. :thumb: Agreed about the FO but ownership put those lost souls in there. What's bad is that Seattle fans deserve so much more than a half assed managed baseball team every season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what a cake award stands for but like you said, everybody likes cake. :thumb: Agreed about the FO but ownership put those lost souls in there. What's bad is that Seattle fans deserve so much more than a half assed managed baseball team every season.

Mariners fans are like the Cleveland Browns fans. Miserable franchise, poorly coached/managed and the fans dragged through the mud. Only difference is the Browns might have finally found light at the end of the tunnel after a decade of debacle and the M's just flounder away in an 18yr abyss. Owners better pony up some cash and spend in FA plus start hitting on their drafts.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners have been the worst run pro sports franchise period in my opinion, even worse than the Cleveland Browns... They took what should a been a potential dynasty and destroyed it, then when they draft talent they trade that talent away for aging players.... It's been one @#$^ up after another... After 17 years of missing the post season where is this teams top draft picks ? Why is our farm system considered one of the worst in baseball ? HOW!!!! You're getting high draft picks year after year and we have no real stars on this team, M's piss me off...