• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Oakland's victory party at Safeco September 24-26

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Oakland's magic number to clinch the playoffs is one. I guess fitting that they get to celebrate in Safeco. Actually makes me happy that this shit organization gets to watch a rival celebrate on their home field. The more pain the better.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe 2-3 guys on the roster even care

maybe servais cares, but he's a moron, so f him

maybe jerry cares, but he's incompetent, so f him

and nobody else in the front office gives a flying f, as long as they're making bank off that sweet root sports deal

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe 2-3 guys on the roster even care

maybe servais cares, but he's a moron, so f him

maybe jerry cares, but he's incompetent, so f him

and nobody else in the front office gives a flying f, as long as they're making bank off that sweet root sports deal

I think it says a lot about the team that as soon they hit their first rough patch it turned into a 2 month tank. Baseball is sport where you will go thru ups and downs. The fact that they let a bad week or two ruin their season is something that should turn heads. No I don't think this was a talented enough team to begin with but there is still zero excuse for the bottom to just completely fall out.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Tampa lost today so the A's have clinched a play off spot. So this series is pretty much meaningless....course, it would have been meaningless for the M's anyway---almost like most of the post AS games. Another season bites the dust. Will it ever end?? :L

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned on the game for a bit last night and the ballpark look depressing. A lot of empty seats. Deservedly so.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned on the game for a bit last night and the ballpark look depressing. A lot of empty seats. Deservedly so.

With the prices being charged for just about everything, who in their right mind would pay to watch a losing team led by a lost manager? You reap what you sow....

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume it was pretty satisfying for Bob Melvin to celebrate a playoff berth at Safeco

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Melvin. He had the balls to take a divisional bottom dweller to a very close 2nd place in the division and kudos to their GM for making Melvin's job a bit easier by going out and getting the talent the organization needed. Could have been the M's if Dipstick would have hired a seasoned Manager and had done something with the starting pitching staff we needed instead of loading up on the pen. Just watching another season wind down with no post season once again. Is it 18 years now? I will admit I still tune in off and on for the last games probably right up to the end. :L

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowers must be hanging around with Dipoto or something. 6 pitches into the game and he says: Leake is on his game tonight". A few hits and 3 runs later the side is finally retired. Blowers should retire too. LOL

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Melvin. He had the balls to take a divisional bottom dweller to a very close 2nd place in the division and kudos to their GM for making Melvin's job a bit easier by going out and getting the talent the organization needed. Could have been the M's if Dipstick would have hired a seasoned Manager and had done something with the starting pitching staff we needed instead of loading up on the pen. Just watching another season wind down with no post season once again. Is it 18 years now? I will admit I still tune in off and on for the last games probably right up to the end. :L

I gave up cable tv so I've only seen a handful of games the last 1.5 years or so, I follow the games on the gameday thing at the mariners website often.

I think the entire root sports crew (except Rizzs)and production is boring trash just like the mariners.

I would rather slam my **** in the door for three hours then listen to cokehead blowers ramble on, and his polar opposite the human sleeping pill Simms call games.
Give us a 3rd audio option besides English and Spanish and play Rizzs radio feed.

One last thing, get the damn games online streamed, YouTubetv, hulu, sling etc.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is the last time we'll see one of America's newest citizens pitching for the M's?...probably not. :L

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool they made the playoffs, they had a good push when so far behind.... But it's gonna end in the post season, WAY to many good teams in front of them... I wish um well, maybe they'll surprise, but I highly doubt it...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool they made the playoffs, they had a good push when so far behind.... But it's gonna end in the post season, WAY to many good teams in front of them... I wish um well, maybe they'll surprise, but I highly doubt it...

I give them props for executing trades to fill in the gaps that they knew they needed to give them the push to post season. Something our GM couldn't figure out.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it sucks BIG TIME that Servais didn't have Mitch in the full final game. Mitch wanted to play and he sure the hell earned it but for whatever reason, Scott said nope- a real first class manager we've got for this team. :L

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it sucks BIG TIME that Servais didn't have Mitch in the full final game. Mitch wanted to play and he sure the hell earned it but for whatever reason, Scott said nope- a real first class manager we've got for this team. :L

The Mariner way.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next season we'll have a guy bat .399 and get benched in the final game.

LOL- I rated your post "funny" but the truth of the matter is you're probably more right about that than wrong.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL- I rated your post "funny" but the truth of the matter is you're probably more right about that than wrong.

I gave you cake reward because everybody likes cake and I have no idea what the rating actually means. This FO is a house of horrors and sadly nothing will change unless they get MLB type management in their to run the organization.