• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ny jet thread..should there be one?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach came up big in the 4th yesterday after being pretty rusty early on. Can't be easy with that line considering they're down to their 5th and 6th tackles. Pretty soon they'll be pulling tackles out of the stands. It looked like the Pitt D line ran out of gas in the 4th due to sprinting by the Jet's O line the first 3 quarters. But a win is a win.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach came up big in the 4th yesterday after being pretty rusty early on. Can't be easy with that line considering they're down to their 5th and 6th tackles. Pretty soon they'll be pulling tackles out of the stands. It looked like the Pitt D line ran out of gas in the 4th due to sprinting by the Jet's O line the first 3 quarters. But a win is a win.

amazing that they are 2-2 not sure if i like it or not... we will see whether zach wilson gets this offense to be above average or not... If he doesnt then the jets are going to regret winning those 2 games...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing that they are 2-2 not sure if i like it or not... we will see whether zach wilson gets this offense to be above average or not... If he doesnt then the jets are going to regret winning those 2 games...
So they should be tanking from the season opener? Gtfo.....

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't regret winning any games after the last few years. They can't keep picking QB's every other year and Zach has the tools and the weapons. Considering the O line is a MASH unit at this point I thought Zach being mobile was a huge plus. But this is one dumb ass defensive unit. That roughing the passer was the 2nd unforgivable one this year and could have cost them the game. The coaching staff if also not impressing me. At the end of the 1st half they should have gone conservative, they were already in field goal range. Instead they go deep, Zach throws the int and the defensive shits the bed with the penalty resulting in a long field goal. That was a 6 point turn. They could have been up 10, with all the momentum and the ball going into the 2nd half.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't regret winning any games after the last few years. They can't keep picking QB's every other year and Zach has the tools and the weapons. Considering the O line is a MASH unit at this point I thought Zach being mobile was a huge plus. But this is one dumb ass defensive unit. That roughing the passer was the 2nd unforgivable one this year and could have cost them the game. The coaching staff if also not impressing me. At the end of the 1st half they should have gone conservative, they were already in field goal range. Instead they go deep, Zach throws the int and the defensive shits the bed with the penalty resulting in a long field goal. That was a 6 point turn. They could have been up 10, with all the momentum and the ball going into the 2nd half.
Jets should have lost so Pats wouldn't be in the basement by themselves, lonely down here

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am excited to see what Wilson can do with this offense... is it weird to want to be like DETROIT??

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see what Wilson can do with this offense... is it weird to want to be like DETROIT??
Not on offense it isn't. If they can get any O line play they should be able to move the ball. They have plenty of weapons on offense for the first time in years.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not on offense it isn't. If they can get any O line play they should be able to move the ball. They have plenty of weapons on offense for the first time in years.

I dont care about defense though... Kind of like Detroit's team motto... I will never understand why in modern day football rebuilding teams who are searching for their Franchise QB, dont go all out on getting offensive weapons and filling the holes in the offensive line...

Thats why i admire the lions... they find ways to lose because of their defense, but their offense is now ready for any young QB to take over...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care about defense though... Kind of like Detroit's team motto... I will never understand why in modern day football rebuilding teams who are searching for their Franchise QB, dont go all out on getting offensive weapons and filling the holes in the offensive line...

Thats why i admire the lions... they find ways to lose because of their defense, but their offense is now ready for any young QB to take over...
The Jets drafted a WR with the 10th overall pick, what everyone thought was the best RB in the draft with the 4th pick in the 2nd round, resigned Berrios and picked up 2 quality TE's. Last year they got Elijah Moore and Cory Davis and drafted Alisha Vera-Tucker #13 overall for the O line who played well yesterday. They did draft and bring in talent to play with Zach. The problem is they grossly overestimated Bechton's ability to get back into game shape. Then Fant and a couple more O line man got hurt. Regardless of how this season goes I can see them going all in for the O line going into next year.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets drafted a WR with the 10th overall pick, what everyone thought was the best RB in the draft with the 4th pick in the 2nd round, resigned Berrios and picked up 2 quality TE's. Last year they got Elijah Moore and Cory Davis and drafted Alisha Vera-Tucker #13 overall for the O line who played well yesterday. They did draft and bring in talent to play with Zach. The problem is they grossly overestimated Bechton's ability to get back into game shape. Then Fant and a couple more O line man got hurt. Regardless of how this season goes I can see them going all in for the O line going into next year.

right, they have a pretty good Receiving group, and promising running game... they need to improve their offensive line...

I do think the jets are not far off on having an above average offense... maybe even top 10... but once you reach that level, QB needs to be elite...

at 2-2 and with the dolphins trending down, and the patriots offense being one of the most inept ones, if Wilson can get this team to the NOT EMBARASSING level, they may actually have a chance to make it to the playoffs...

Interestingly enough the 2 games they lost were good games to lose... Not saying they will ever be a favourite this season, but vs the ravens and Bengals, they were BIG underdogs(even if you want to say they played the bengals when they were looking bad)...

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets are finally winning and they lose their best offensive lineman Vera-Tucker who has played exceptionally at multiple positions and we lose Bryce Hall who was killing it for the season as well. Even when things are going well the football guards have to kick the Jet fans in the balls with steel toed boots. There best 2 O lineman (Fant and Vera Tucker) both gone before the halfway point. :brick::brick:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Jets are finally winning and they lose their best offensive lineman Vera-Tucker who has played exceptionally at multiple positions and we lose Bryce Hall who was killing it for the season as well. Even when things are going well the football guards have to kick the Jet fans in the balls with steel toed boots. There best 2 O lineman (Fant and Vera Tucker) both gone before the halfway point. :brick::brick:
Nice things...why can't we have em...

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoke and mirrors so far....Wilson is not good. Losing these important pieces won't help.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice things...why can't we have em...
We can have them, just not many of them or for anything length of time. I think Douglas just left a message on my voicemail to see if I could play left tackle

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can have them, just not many of them or for anything length of time. I think Douglas just left a message on my voicemail to see if I could play left tackle
Can you...play left tackle? It's kind of important

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm....can you take a forearm shiver to the face?
Cbs Nose GIF by HULU