• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NY Giants vs Green Bay 9:30am EST in London

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL parity means the good and bad teams change quickly. The AFCW was supposed to be crazy stacked. The NFCW was too outside of Seattle.

Eh, I thought the Rams would be better, but I also publicly said they had about 1 season left before age, cap, and traded picks just did them in.

The 49ers were starting a new QB who was very raw, so I didn't have a lot of faith there.

The Cards are a complete train wreck. Kingsbury doesn't know wtf he's doing, Murray was acting like a little bitch last year, and all their defensive playmakers in the front 7 are washed up or left the team.

I didn't think the NFC West would be that good at all, which is puzzling why Wilson demanded such an out to the AFC West - making me think Seattle wanted him out. Writing was on the wall and I applaud Carroll/Schneider for deciding to start fresh, because the NFC West was NOT what it was in 2021.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is a stud player. Great game and good interview there at the end.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. Giants might be a problem.

The more the season goes on the more they remind me of the 2011 49ers. Just a shit team for a long time, new coach comes in and they get out the gate to a surprising good record with these grind it out close games but they keep winning and then in the playoffs actually end up making a bit of a playoff run.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I thought the Rams would be better, but I also publicly said they had about 1 season left before age, cap, and traded picks just did them in.
1 season left meant still good this year (and it's still early)
The 49ers were starting a new QB who was very raw, so I didn't have a lot of faith there.
Yes that was sort of known, it ws felt the D and running game and other weapons on O would make them good...and they look like it especially the defense
The Cards are a complete train wreck. Kingsbury doesn't know wtf he's doing, Murray was acting like a little bitch last year, and all their defensive playmakers in the front 7 are washed up or left the team.
This is for sure a surprise. So yeah the NFCW was supposed to be better. Not like the AFCW.
I didn't think the NFC West would be that good at all, which is puzzling why Wilson demanded such an out to the AFC West - making me think Seattle wanted him out.
Pretty sure it was mutual, Wilson and Carroll were over each other. Seattle made a bold move.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants eh?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 season left meant still good this year (and it's still early)

Yes that was sort of known, it ws felt the D and running game and other weapons on O would make them good...and they look like it especially the defense

This is for sure a surprise. So yeah the NFCW was supposed to be better. Not like the AFCW.

Pretty sure it was mutual, Wilson and Carroll were over each other. Seattle made a bold move.

I don't know how that leads anyone to believe the NFC West would be better. The 9ers do 100% look legit on D, the Rams (AT BEST) had like 1 year.... but there's a reason they were not favored to repeat from the bookies, the Cards are not a surprise at all.... the writing was on the wall last season and the offseason where they let guys walk and replaced them with absolute trash - not to mention Hopkins suspension. And then yah, Seattle was supposed to suck.

I made the point before the season even started, if Wilson was about WINNING he would've stayed in the NFC West because the whole division is crumbling and wasn't going to be like it was in 2021. I mean the combined record in the AFC West isn't exactly glorious at the moment either, but no question the talent there is FAR better than the NFC West at the moment.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught the fourth, that was an entertaining ending. I thought Martindale was a good pickup in the offseason and he paid off today.