• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now I know why we are 3-6

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this quote from Jeff Fisher after today's loss. "I think we learned today that this game is 4 quarters long" "three doesn't get it done for you"

Really? He is just now learning this? Well thank God they finally realize it, now maybe we will win out!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what can you say that sounds good after a loss? Ya we lost we suck we are terrible? I mean at some point I see what you're trying to say but when you're the Rams and you've sucked for such a long time what's the point in being honest?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read this quote from Jeff Fisher after today's loss. "I think we learned today that this game is 4 quarters long" "three doesn't get it done for you"

Really? He is just now learning this? Well thank God they finally realize it, now maybe we will win out!
Again, we are a very young team and when Fisher says 'we' he isn't talking about himself, his coaching staff or his veteran players. He is talking about the young ones. They played an outstanding game for 3 plus quarters and then they let up a bit and the flood gates were opened. Pretty accurate if you ask me.

I do think knocking out Palmer hurt us though. We had 3 plus quarters where our defense was in his head. That all went out the door when he left the field and we had to start over with his replacement.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he is pretty much clueless; we are 3-6 because our FO doesn't know shit about how to run a team. Well i need to find a new hobby on sundays...

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh the defense played 3 quarters, offense still at the half time.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought it was a stupid statement, this isn't the first game they have "only" played 3 quarters, let alone played only 2 quarters!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking about Davis.

Pretty sure the Rams led the Cards for 3 quarters right? They were hanging in the blow by blow.

That's a dam good Team in AZ that we were beating AFTER we just beat San Fran on the road.

But what does he know..??

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think knocking out Palmer hurt us though. We had 3 plus quarters where
our defense was in his head. That all went out the door when he left the field
and we had to start over with his replacement.

Vita,

if you look at that play Stanton made, the pocket was closing in on him and he made a quick throw, the WR made a great catch ONLY where our defenders could not make a play.

There was a lot of luck on that play. And that play changed the game. Davis came back in and forced throws. If we get to Stanton on that play, who knows. But that's part of learning/growing.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita,

if you look at that play Stanton made, the pocket was closing in on him and he made a quick throw, the WR made a great catch ONLY where our defenders could not make a play.

There was a lot of luck on that play. And that play changed the game. Davis came back in and forced throws. If we get to Stanton on that play, who knows. But that's part of learning/growing.
:agree:

Took your suggestion SJ and looked at it again (Actually the whole series through the Stanton TD)

We showed Stanton all out blitz looks early prior to the snap on every play in that series and then dropped most into coverage bringing just one or two extra guys up to the TD play.

On that play we brought SS Alex Barron off the left edge and rushed 5, not as bad as I thought.

The real problem on that play was CB Turmaine Johnson just gets completely turned around by Brown on a weak ass move to the corner before turning back across the middle & S Rodney Mc Cloud makes a late move to the middle coming from the other side of the field but not in time to contest the pass.

Johnson gave up 15+ yards off the line prior to the snap and still gets burned for the TD to be nowhere in sight on the play making it look as though Mc Cloud was the guy who got beat.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton got dam lucky he wondered to his left slightly or he would have been on a cart heading off the field too.

On that play we brought SS Alex Barron off the left edge and rushed 5, not as
bad as I thought.

That's blasphemy!!! Mark Barron! And I wasn't watching at the time, but I heard he layed the lumber on Fitzgerald early in the game! The guy on the radio was screaming.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton got dam lucky he wondered to his left slightly or he would have been on a cart heading off the field too.

That's blasphemy!!! Mark Barron! And I wasn't watching at the time, but I heard he layed the lumber on Fitzgerald early in the game! The guy on the radio was screaming.
:lol:

What a dumb ass I am!

Of course Mark Barron!

I read through it too before I posted it and saw my mistake but obviously never fixed it.

Oh well, at least he's just a guy we recently picked up and to this point not a future Ram HOFer!

By the way he is also the dude credited for the sack on the Palmer injury.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/arizona-cardinals-quarterback-carson-palmer-235100616.html

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Barron is one Florida St Seminole and Ram I never want to talk about again.. lol

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are 3-6 because of Fishers coaching style. Arians was chewing his players out in the first half of Sundays game. Two weeks ago he even chewed out Fitz on the sideline and what did Fitzgerald do? he came out the next possession and took a short pass 60 yards to the end zone. Fisher treats his players like they will break if he gets angry with them. I'm sick of the Rams sticking with this looser and sticking with a starting QB that didn't even play in his senior year in college because he was injured and now he is hurt for the third season in a row and we're stuck with a 3 stringer. What kind of a football mind does that? Why do I keep waking up on Monday to see that this guy still has his job? Yep the Rams are 3-6 because of lousy coaching. plain and simple. This same bunch of Ram players would be winning playing under a coach like Arians.
:gaah:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are 3-6 because of Fishers coaching style. Arians was chewing his players out in the first half of Sundays game. Two weeks ago he even chewed out Fitz on the sideline and what did Fitzgerald do? he came out the next possession and took a short pass 60 yards to the end zone. Fisher treats his players like they will break if he gets angry with them. I'm sick of the Rams sticking with this looser and sticking with a starting QB that didn't even play in his senior year in college because he was injured and now he is hurt for the third season in a row and we're stuck with a 3 stringer. What kind of a football mind does that? Why do I keep waking up on Monday to see that this guy still has his job? Yep the Rams are 3-6 because of lousy coaching. plain and simple. This same bunch of Ram players would be winning playing under a coach like Arians.
Okay Rambunctious, who in the NFL do you want at QB and what are you willing to give up for him if he is available for trade ? :noidea:

Give us some choices and we can discuss vs what we currently have.

Sound good enough? :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the player as much as it is the way the player is coached but to draft a quarter back that did not play his senior year is stupid. I said it at the time and I was right. To hire a coach that is in charge of a losing team ie the Titans is stupid. I said that too at the time and I was right. The way you turn stupid around is to undo the stupid things that you did. I don't care if the Rams have to replace Fisher with Donald Duck they need to stop the f-ing bleeding. Every season under Fisher has been worse than the one before and I'm tired of it and I just don't understand why the front office doesn't get it. Maybe a move is on their mind more than winning. :noidea:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Rambunctious, who in the NFL do you want at QB and what are you willing to give up for him if he is available for trade ? :noidea:

Give us some choices and we can discuss vs what we currently have.

Sound good enough? :suds:

Isn't Hoyer going to be a free agent after this season? I don't see Cleveland trying to keep both him and Manziel at QB.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree! Our team "is" undisaplined. Just look at all of the dumb penalties that we've comitted at crucial points in the game this year. That falls back on coaching. True we are young, but you shouldnt see the same guys commiting the same penalty. Unsportsmanship conduct, Illegal hands to the face, this is due to lack of disapline! This should be easy to fix.

Everybody on this site knows how bad our offensive coor. is. Shotty...IMO... is worse than Scott Linehan! My biggest complaint with Shotty is he doesnt know how to utilize his players skillsets. He doesnt run the right play at the right time. His lack of screen plays during heavy blitzing is mind blowing! He doesnt think for that matter. He doesnt watch what the defense is doing, then adjust from it. I often wonder how this offense would do with a decent O-Coordinator. Our o-line has been terrible, most of the time. You would think that having a guy like Paul Boudreau that this would be a strong point.

Bunc
You are correct on Bradford! If Fisher is here next year, knowing him, he will probably bring back Sammy! If this happens there will be a WHOLE bunch of pissed off fans that WILL completely agree and call for Fishers head on a platter. Fisher likes Sammy, cant figure out why but he does.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif