• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mn is a fine academic school. Certainly not to level of lunacy of Fred's ranting.

"Certainly not to level of lunacy of Fred's ranting"??? How so?

All I've posted are FACTS and real rankings.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Certainly not to level of lunacy of Fred's ranting"??? How so?

All I've posted are FACTS and real rankings.
You're an embarrassment to gopher fans.

University of MN is a fine school, a school I'm proud of. We have rich history in football but it stopped in 1960s and has been bad since.

We're a great research University, but so is most of b1g. All except Nebraska are AAU members.

I love umn, but you're insane

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an embarrassment to gopher fans.

University of MN is a fine school, a school I'm proud of. We have rich history in football but it stopped in 1960s and has been bad since.

We're a great research University, but so is most of b1g. All except Nebraska are AAU members.

I love umn, but you're insane
Nothing insane about knowing more about something than most, and enjoying talking about what you know.

And the Gopher's history post 1960's is only bad compared to it's past and other's who have done well lately. But Clemson wasn't much of anything before their most recent coach showed up. Bama was down for a bit, I mean the Gophers beat them the last time they played them. OSU slumped for a short time, same with Michigan. The key to those schools improving was coaching. Michigan's only barely improved, and it took a ton of cash to do that. OSU got the right coach in.

Actually, with how poorly the Gophers football program was funded and how little support it got from the Admin of the school in the late 60s, all through the 70s, all through the 80s cept for the Lou Holtz blip, and for most of the 90s, it could be argued that they actually did pretty good in light of their circumstances.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least my Gophers can get 1 yard when they go for it on 4th and 1, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch so far for those who do not like Notre Dame.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start with this. Is Notre Dame the most Catholic University in the country as it claims to be?

I don't think it is.

They accept muslims, atheists, and openly practicing homosexuals, gave Obama an honorary degree and gave Biden it's highest award?

None of that seems very Catholic to me.
You do understand this is 2021, not 1821 or 1921?

We have things like the 1957, 1960, and 1964 Civil Right Acts. The Supreme Court made same-sex marriage a constitutional right. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that discriminating against LGBTQ people in the workplace and educational setting violated the 1964 civil rights act.

Notre Dame is both following the law and wanting to make more money. Limiting the people who can attend a college, doesn't make financial sense.

And finally, Go Irish. They beat the Noles last night.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand this is 2021, not 1821 or 1921?

We have things like the 1957, 1960, and 1964 Civil Right Acts. The Supreme Court made same-sex marriage a constitutional right. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that discriminating against LGBTQ people in the workplace and educational setting violated the 1964 civil rights act.

Notre Dame is both following the law and wanting to make more money. Limiting the people who can attend a college, doesn't make financial sense.

And finally, Go Irish. They beat the Noles last night.
What does the year matter? Right is right, wrong is wrong, it's always been the same from 21 AD to 1021 to 2021. Just as Notre Dame's been the #1 cfb program in the country in the 30s, the 60s, the 90s, and into the 2020s.

And YEAH, I know all about the Civil Rights Act as UMn alums were the ones signing it into law and organizing the Movement.

As for money? Notre Dame is money hungry? Oh really? lol Good thing they don't suck at football.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got moved away from the PF because it was about football. Let's keep it away from politics.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got moved away from the PF because it was about football. Let's keep it away from politics.
Hey, you gotta forgive people who read the OP, and assume it's ok to talk politics and/or religion. THAT is the problem when a thread meant to be in politics gets moved to sports just because some sports got talked about, and fb only people are too lazy to start a new ND fb only topic and instead decide to whine to Admins to force a thread to be changed. I'm assuming it wasn't the Admins who chose for no good reason to move it, it WAS in the politics forum, no reason anyone should have assumed it was a football only topic. Once moved then the sports or football only crowd feels it's right to impose their rules on others who are unaware of why things other than football supposedly can't be talked about???

Just saying, maybe in THIS thread, you can try to me more tolerant seeing as it was NEVER meant to be a football only thread???

I mean, this is totally OPPOSITE of how leftists imposed their politics into everything, including football. This was football only peeps IMPOSING their football only attitudes into politics.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you gotta forgive people who read the OP, and assume it's ok to talk politics and/or religion. THAT is the problem when a thread meant to be in politics gets moved to sports just because some sports got talked about, and fb only people are too lazy to start a new ND fb only topic and instead decide to whine to Admins to force a thread to be changed. I'm assuming it wasn't the Admins who chose for no good reason to move it, it WAS in the politics forum, no reason anyone should have assumed it was a football only topic. Once moved then the sports or football only crowd feels it's right to impose their rules on others who are unaware of why things other than football supposedly can't be talked about???

Just saying, maybe in THIS thread, you can try to me more tolerant seeing as it was NEVER meant to be a football only thread???

I mean, this is totally OPPOSITE of how leftists imposed their politics into everything, including football. This was football only peeps IMPOSING their football only attitudes into politics.

Here's an idea. Try following the forum rules for a change instead of telling off the site volunteers.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an idea. Try following the forum rules for a change instead of telling off the site volunteers.
They shouldn't have moved the thread. That simple. And despite that, I try to follow the rules. Knowing that there are tattle tale pussified losers like you around just salivating over the opportunity to cancel someone or something, so as to make yourself feel somehow important in the world, or something? Totally pathetic loser sh1t, but hey.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't have moved the thread. That simple. And despite that, I try to follow the rules. Knowing that there are tattle tale pussified losers like you around just salivating over the opportunity to cancel someone or something, so as to make yourself feel somehow important in the world, or something? Totally pathetic loser sh1t, but hey.

What's done is done. There's no reason to continue mouthing off @JohnShadows .