• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You're so far gone I bet that all makes sense in your head.
Well it's obvious you are a far leftist nutjob who believes it's righteous for a Govt to steal from the rich to give mostly to itself and some of the crumbs to the poor.

Prove any of what I said wrong.

You can't.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's obvious you are a far leftist nutjob who believes it's righteous for a Govt to steal from the rich to give mostly to itself and some of the crumbs to the poor.

Prove any of what I said wrong.

You can't.

"Prove that my opinion about you is false!"

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You're so far gone I bet that all makes sense in your head. These points of yours are beyond worthless. More worried about getting from the people who have much than helping the one who have little. You need to stop reading from the Golden palace evangelical bible.

Maybe, like most, you forget or never understood that the woman caught in adultery? The Messiah did not condone her adultery, he never said, do not stone this woman, he said, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone, and it's believed by many that he was even more specific and meant, he who is without THIS sin, cast the first stone. And many observant Jews of that day considered themselves righteous and may have stoned her, but it's suspected that the ones who drug her in front of The Messiah were the ones paying her for sex. Maybe she pissed them off somehow? Who knows, maybe they were inspired by the Devil to do it so as to test the Messiah, maybe they were paid by the religious leaders to do it? We'll never know probably.

BUT, in the end, after all the men walked away, all of her accusers, it is true that he said nor do I accuse you, but she knew that he knew she was an adulterer, and his final words to her were, "Now go, AND SIN NO MORE"(emphasis mine).

He did NOT condone her sin, he commanded her to repent from her sinful ways.

Far too many so-called Christians today feel it's the Christian way to accept sinners, AND THEIR SINFUL WAYS. This is not how the Bible instructs

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, like most, you forget or never understood that the woman caught in adultery? The Messiah did not condone her adultery, he never said, do not stone this woman, he said, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone, and it's believed by many that he was even more specific and meant, he who is without THIS sin, cast the first stone. And many observant Jews of that day considered themselves righteous and may have stoned her, but it's suspected that the ones who drug her in front of The Messiah were the ones paying her for sex. Maybe she pissed them off somehow? Who knows, maybe they were inspired by the Devil to do it so as to test the Messiah, maybe they were paid by the religious leaders to do it? We'll never know probably.

BUT, in the end, after all the men walked away, all of her accusers, it is true that he said nor do I accuse you, but she knew that he knew she was an adulterer, and his final words to her were, "Now go, AND SIN NO MORE"(emphasis mine).

He did NOT condone her sin, he commanded her to repent from her sinful ways.

Far too many so-called Christians today feel it's the Christian way to accept sinners, AND THEIR SINFUL WAYS. This is not how the Bible instructs
Far too many so called "Christians" aren't. They look for ways to not help the poor, the sick ,the disadvantaged. They look for ways to look the other way just like you do . You are like the classic example.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for a mod to put @fredsdeadfriend out of his misery and give him another ban.
Why? No one is forcing you or anyone else to participate in this thread. I didn't put it in the football forum, I put it in the politics forum.

If you want a football only ND thread, then start one.

How hard is that?

No, you'd rather act all unAmerican and have Big Brother come along and restrict someone's freedom of speech just because you don't like them or what they are saying.

Speaking out against a very VERY rich and powerful religion is a very valid and American AND Christian thing to do.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far too many so called "Christians" aren't. They look for ways to not help the poor, the sick ,the disadvantaged. They look for ways to look the other way just like you do . You are like the classic example.
How do I look the other way?

Because I don't want to Government doing the helping? lol The Govt helps themselves far more than the sick or poor or disadvantaged. How don't you know this?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for a mod to put @fredsdeadfriend out of his misery and give him another ban.
I got my first time out because the mods said I was insulting people and making personal attacks, calling people idiots or something like that. I've tried very hard to avoid doing any of that since.

If I've attacked anything it's polls/rankings, schools, and a religion, or powerful rich people running a religion or a school.

But most of you, especially you michealjordan_fan, do almost nothing other than attack me personally. If anyone should get a time out it should be YOU dude.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? No one is forcing you or anyone else to participate in this thread. I didn't put it in the football forum, I put it in the politics forum.

If you want a football only ND thread, then start one.

How hard is that?

No, you'd rather act all unAmerican and have Big Brother come along and restrict someone's freedom of speech just because you don't like them or what they are saying.

Speaking out against a very VERY rich and powerful religion is a very valid and American AND Christian thing to do.

This thread is in the CFB forum. Why are you talking about religion?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start it in the cfb forum, I started it in the politics forum. It got moved first to general sports and then to cfb, for what reason I do not know?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't start it in the cfb forum, I started it in the politics forum. It got moved first to general sports and then to cfb, for what reason I do not know?

It's in the CFB forum now. Start a new thread in one of those forums if you want to discuss religion.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread title is "why I hate the fighting Irish..." not why I hate the ND football team. My reasons for hating ND have nothing to do with football.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's in the CFB forum now. Start a new thread in one of those forums if you want to discuss religion.
Why don't you start a new threat, you could call it, "What's up with Notre Dame football?" or ""Why I love or respect Notre Dame football"?

This thread is about why people HATE Notre Dame. If one of those reasons is religion, that is legitimate, don't you think?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you Catholic? Is that why you are in this thread regularly defending Notre Dame? Or are you just a troll who wants to oppose me whenever I post anything?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you start a new threat, you could call it, "What's up with Notre Dame football?" or ""Why I love or respect Notre Dame football"?

This thread is about why people HATE Notre Dame. If one of those reasons is religion, that is legitimate, don't you think?
No.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the CFB forum. Keep it to football.
Fine, knowing that you are the fascist type who doesn't believe in free speech who has already threatened to go whining to the mods, I'll relinquish MY thread to YOUR rules or I'm sure you would go whine and tattle like the intellectually weak do