• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the definition of "ignorant" or "ignorance"??

A person can be very intelligent and yet ignorant. A scientist whose been working hard in their lab for several hours would admit they are ignorant of what the weather is like at that moment, unless they had just looked up the weather online, hence they would have cured their temporary ignorance.

Picklerick2.0 is obviously ignorant of the scientific truths that I am not ignorant of, I'm assuming, as the other option is he is not smart enough to come to the right conclusions despite not being ignorant. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, as it's better to be ignorant of something than to be too unintelligent to figure things out with the proper knowledge, as ignorance can be easily cured.

I was ignorant of who ND's two 3000 hitters were until a ND fan cured my ignorance by giving me their names where I went and googled them and read just enough to become impressed by the one and disgusted by the other.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, knowing that you are the fascist type who doesn't believe in free speech who has already threatened to go whining to the mods, I'll relinquish MY thread to YOUR rules or I'm sure you would go whine and tattle like the intellectually weak do

There's plenty of forums on this website. There's no need to pollute the CFB one with your bullshit.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you enjoyed giving me a hard time or found my supposed insanity entertaining you can blame Michaeljordan_fan for driving me out, as NONE of my hatred of Notre Dame has anything to do with their 1st class #1 rated all-time legendary football program of whom there is no other that can compare.

All the rest of your football programs SUCK in comparison, cept maybe Bama's? So if any of you hate Notre Dame for only football reasons you are probably in truth just jealous and you should just admit as much, and this thread should die as it no longer has any worthwhile purpose whatsoever all because one snowflake got triggered. Too bad the guy can't read as there was a trigger warning right in the title of the thread, lol. Oh well.

Have fun and good luck bashing on Notre Dame for football reasons only.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you enjoyed giving me a hard time or found my supposed insanity entertaining you can blame Michaeljordan_fan for driving me out,
jim-carrey-truman.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be proud of such a pathetic supposed accomplishment.

Now stop patting yourself on the back and talk Notre Dame football in MY thread or someone might tattle on you, lol.

They are playing tonight, you know. Or do you regularly visit threads you have no actual interest in just to be a dick?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be proud of such a pathetic supposed accomplishment.

Now stop patting yourself on the back and talk Notre Dame football in MY thread or someone might tattle on you, lol.

They are playing tonight, you know. Or do you regularly visit threads you have no actual interest in just to be a dick?

They should win handily.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it's believed by many that he was even more specific and meant, he who is without THIS sin, cast the first stone. And many observant Jews of that day considered themselves righteous and may have stoned her, but it's suspected that the ones who drug her in front of The Messiah were the ones paying her for sex.

A fine post aside from this. I study both Hebrew and Greek and this cannot be inferred. It's, to me, a dangerous stretch.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should win handily.
ND has a good coach and seems a talented, deep team every season. I know FSU is rebuilding, but after watching LSU get drubbed by UCLA, the UW, both UO games.... while I still make ND a heavy favorite I'm having a few doubts.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fine post aside from this. I study both Hebrew and Greek and this cannot be inferred. It's, to me, a dangerous stretch.
Well, you are right, it is a dangerous stretch. And admittedly some of the speculation comes from the fact he was writing in the sand. People believe that he may have been writing something in the sand that in some way helped make those there with the stones in their hands, to feel convicted. But I am not sure how he could have done that.

I appreciate your bringing up this objection. I am not free from making mistakes even when it comes to the Bible, and I like to think of myself as a purist who lets the Bible do the talking as much as that's possible without letting outside information skew it's message. Yes sometimes outside information helps with context and even some interpretations, such as the Eye of the Needle being a walking gate going into the city, not what we think of when we say eye of the needle. But still it's best to be careful when trying to read too much into a text. So thank you for calling me on that.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, despite my respecting Notre Dame's football program, I still will always cheer against them and hope they lose basically every game. So I'll be cheering for FSU but I don't think that ND will lose.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, despite my respecting Notre Dame's football program, I still will always cheer against them and hope they lose basically every game. So I'll be cheering for FSU but I don't think that ND will lose.
I will always say fuck you notre dame. You and your fake ass running back. Other than that, im here for the popcorn.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. This is not a translation that ever been verified.....not even once.
I did say, "that he MEANT to say". So I wasn't saying that was what he actually said. But still I agree it is dangerous to stray too far from what the text actually says.

AND... in light of how The Messiah showed us we should be interpreting the Ten Commandments, there would have been no need for him to specify THAT sin, as in all of our hearts, we are all guilty of breaking that commandment and all the others, as well, and those men may or may not have been made to feel like hypocrites specifically for that sin, or for any other, as people willing to kill others for committing sin are far more often than not, projecting their own feelings of inadequacy onto others, but enough with that psychobabble.

How can I steer this back to Notre Dame football?

Hopefully the ND coaches have similar miscommunications and confusion and discussions about what plays to call tonight and hence lead their team to defeat, lol.

And to ND, I will say, "Go and win no more" ;)

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is ranked 10th-11th in the B1G for Academics.

It all depends on your source.

Naturally I skew to sources that put mn higher but middle grouping are all pretty close.

Mn is a fine academic school. Certainly not to level of lunacy of Fred's ranting.