• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you’re talking about college baseball. Do you follow any sports that anyone cares about?
In light of your single solitary individual opinion I was shocked when I saw that there was a Baseball forum at this site that saw over 3000 people visit it during the CWS??? Wow, thought you said no one cares about college baseball?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell, you writing yet another homeristic mini essay? It's hilarious how great you think all things Gophers are.

Nobody homers like you.
Few that could, need to. Most couldn't, or don't care. Most only care about football and nothing else. The Modern Neanderthal.

I mean, the fact that so many of you losers assumed UMn was a nobody academically, shows someone has to educate you dummies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few that could, need to. Most couldn't, or don't care. Most only care about football and nothing else. The Modern Neanderthal.

I mean, the fact that so many of you losers assumed UMn was a nobody academically, shows someone has to educate you dummies.

Loser? Now that's funny. Hey you overly homeristic jackass not once have I badmouthed anything Gophers related. You're such a clown. You think me making fun of your stupid ass is taking shots at Minnesota? You really are an idiot.

You're the only person on this site that thinks Minnesota is elite in everything. Have you noticed no other Gophers fans have agreed with any of the bullshit you've spewed?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know something about inferior academics (ie. Minnesota).
Oh really? lol

Says the guy whose school couldn't even crack the Top 600 in the QS Global Rankings. lol

U of Oregon might not even crack the Top 100 in a single one of the 9 rankings listed on their Wikipedia page.

The 9 Oregon rankings listed from top to bottom and how the Gophers compare

95-114 vs 24
191 vs 98
225 vs 91
103 vs 66
118 vs 67
301-400 vs 40
601-650 vs 156
301-350 vs 85
232 vs 47

Only in one ranking does UMn NOT make the Top 100.

Oregon missed the Top 100 in 8 of the 9, with that one leaving it to be considered likely Oregon would miss the Top 100 in that one, too.

UMn brings in TEN TIMES more research dollars than Oregon does. Even Oregon's wiki page mentions how their research dollars are quite low for an AAU school.

UMn has over THREE TIMES AS MANY Natl Academy Members as Oregon
UMn produces over THREE TIMES AS MANY Doctorates as Oregon
UMn produces SIXTEEN TIMES AS MANY Post Doctoral assignments as Oregon
UMn produces SEVENTEEN TIMES AS MANY Natl Merit Scholars as Oregon

UMn's been associated with TEN TIMES AS MANY Nobel Prize winners as Oregon.

In what possible way could Oregon ever be considered as superior to UMn in academics?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser? Now that's funny. Hey you overly homeristic jackass not once have I badmouthed anything Gophers related. You're such a clown. You think me making fun of your stupid ass is taking shots at Minnesota? You really are an idiot.

You're the only person on this site that thinks Minnesota is elite in everything. Have you noticed no other Gophers fans have agreed with any of the bullshit you've spewed?
"elite in EVERYTHING"(emphasis mine) I never said everything. And I also specified elite compared to other Public Universities.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what possible way could Oregon ever be considered as superior to UMn in academics?

I never claimed they were. I only stated that Minnesota is inferior to Notre Dame in terms of academics.

In b4.......but, but, but the GLOBAL rankings say this (no one cares about the made-up global rankings).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's dumbasses, and then there's FDF-level dumbasses.

You remember meeeechegan super-homer maizeNblue09? Well fred makes him look like an average fan. That's how bad fred's nonstop Minnesota nut-swinging is.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU, Notre Dame & Oregon COMBINED haven't produced as many Nobel Prize winners as UMn. UMn's produced TWICE AS MANY as all 3 of your schools combined, lol.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU, Notre Dame & Oregon COMBINED haven't produced as many Nobel Prize winners as UMn. UMn's produced TWICE AS MANY as all 3 of your schools combined, lol.

No one cares. Take it to the Science forum.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never claimed they were. I only stated that Minnesota is inferior to Notre Dame in terms of academics.

In b4.......but, but, but the GLOBAL rankings say this (no one cares about the made-up global rankings).
"made up global rankings"??? So now I'm making things up, eh?

lol

Idiot.

A school bringing in only students with high SAT scores does not make the school a good school, just makes them elitist.

Difference between Ivy League schools like Harvard and Princeton or a school like Stanford, and a school like Notre Dame is that those schools EARNED their prestige, and those schools PRODUCE high quality graduates. Notre Dame has done nothing but sell their soul, produced a good football team, and won over the loyalty of Catholics around the country, so the best of them go to Notre Dame and then what has Notre Dame done with them? Doesn't seem like much of anything to me.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"made up global rankings"??? So now I'm making things up, eh?

lol

Idiot.

A school bringing in only students with high SAT scores does not make the school a good school, just makes them elitist.

Difference between Ivy League schools like Harvard and Princeton or a school like Stanford, and a school like Notre Dame is that those schools EARNED their prestige, and those schools PRODUCE high quality graduates. Notre Dame has done nothing but sell their soul, produced a good football team, and won over the loyalty of Catholics around the country, so the best of them go to Notre Dame and then what has Notre Dame done with them? Doesn't seem like much of anything to me.

Minnesota is tied for 66th in the most recent rankings.

Stay in your lane, bozo.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you combine ALL THREE of your schools, OSU, ND and Oregon, you barely match up with UMn's # of National Academy Members, UMn having 45 and those 3 combined only 46

Same with Natl Merit Scholars, and same with Post Doctoral assignments.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota is tied for 66th in the most recent rankings.

Stay in your lane, bozo.

Minnesota is rated lower than these other conference mates:

Rutgers
Penn State
Maryland
Ohio State
Purdue
Illinois
Wisconsin
Michigan
Northwestern

You're #10...in your own conference!

:lol:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you combine ALL THREE of your schools, OSU, ND and Oregon, you barely match up with UMn's # of National Academy Members, UMn having 45 and those 3 combined only 46

No one cares.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

imagesdfssdf.jpg

And neither does anyone else.