• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing about Washington scandal yet?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUZKIEZ, TROJANZ AND DUCKZ ARE "ALL" CHEATERZ!

We @ Oregon State find "NO NEED" to cheat our way thru the PAC12, just not in our coaches nature OR our FINE Institution's nature either.

Bon Appetito me PAC bruddaz! :laugh3:
Do people in the NW actually talk like this?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Beavers cheat no one cares. Its kind of like when a 4 year old cheats in a race, everyone thinks its cute and everyone knows it really doesn't matter.

Tell that garbage to the Nation's BEST RECEIVER and one of the Nations TOP 3 QBs @ Oregon State. IF your school had either one or both ya might have won most if not all of your games this year.

signed..."Chuggin Along" @ OSU :yahoo::clap:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell that garbage to the Nation's BEST RECEIVER and one of the Nations TOP 3 QBs @ Oregon State. IF your school had either one or both ya might have won most if not all of your games this year.

signed..."Chuggin Along" @ OSU :yahoo::clap:
Aren't they cute with those chubby little cheeks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably so Whiz, but hell...WE DO MORE with 2-3 star kids than anyone else in the PAC. Safe to say me BEAVERZ knocked the 5* Ducks out of a matchup in a BSC Bowl THIS YEAR and I'm fine with that close call, how bout you I ask?
:suds::yahoo::gaah::whistle:
Not anymore. :whistle: Safe to say Petersen has done more with 2 and 3 star kids than any other HC in the nation over the last 8 years wouldn't you say. :nod: