• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT MAKING IT TIL THURSDAY!!!! THIS FRANCHISE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not supposed to mention The Clown Show or rip into them until Thursday night after they at least made their pick and then I came across this.
The evolution of Detroit Lions GM Martin Mayhew | MLive.com

Other than this being the biggest ass kiss piece I've ever seen from an author who shit his own bed with the front office after ripping them after losing Suh the details put forth here are an absolute outrage.

Millen is the one who TOLD Ford what he was going to do because the senile stupid fuck didn't otherwise know. Are you shitting me?? There couldn't be more proof of just what a clueless and worthless owner WCF was. The hell with loyalty, that doesn't equal wins in the NFL and that's what matters.

You want to know why we have a whopping two wildcard loss appearances in the last two and half decades its because you effectively still have Millen running the team. Mayhew was hand picked for the job by Millen. And Lewand was promoted as well because that is what Millen told Ford to do.

No more credit to Mayhew for the Roy Williams trade because Millen had that all set up (his own words), he just wasn't there anymore to finish it. I skipped over most of garbage about what a great guy Mayhew is because I could care less. His tenure with the Lions has been a long time, and there is no way you cant associate the Millen years with him directly when he was the hand picked successor by the most clueless front office fuck in the history of the league.

I've been pissed at this shithole franchise before but NEVER like this. What a god damn joke they are!! Support these clowns all you want but so long as they are in charge and a Ford owns the team wildcard losses are the best you are ever going to get as a fan.

Who gives a rat's ass who they draft this weekend, its not going to change anything until everyone at the top of this fucked up franchise is gone. :gaah:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not supposed to mention The Clown Show or rip into them until Thursday night after they at least made their pick and then I came across this.

and here I thought you were abstaining from such until Sunday.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here I thought you were abstaining from such until Sunday.
I have absolutely nothing even close to good to say anymore no matter what day of the fucking week it is!!!

I'll root because I cant just stop being a fan but what a joke this team is.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been pissed at this shithole franchise before but NEVER like this. What a god damn joke they are!! Support these clowns all you want but so long as they are in charge and a Ford owns the team wildcard losses are the best you are ever going to get as a fan.

Stop buying season tickets is 1 way :noidea:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely nothing even close to good to say anymore no matter what day of the fucking week it is!!!

I kind of got that. It's understandable too. But, you'll still be a fan. Guaranteed. You just won't like what they do the majority of the time and it's okay.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late, they are already paid for. Next year is a different story. I'll be rooting for a complete overhaul of the front office and financial problems that force the Fords to sell the team. If none of that happens I wont renew.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also 31 other teams out there to become a fan of and start to find reasons that they're also a joke/horrible/clownshow, etc...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I just can't get enough of that. no shame in it DR., none

and I'm not giving you the ol shiv here either

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also 31 other teams out there to become a fan of and start to find reasons that they're also a joke/horrible/clownshow, etc...
If you can read that article and think nothing of it then more power to you. Go get your entire body tattooed in Honolulu blue and silver so the homer in you is forever showing.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late, they are already paid for. Next year is a different story

:bullshit:

but I commend you for trying to convince yourself in public. I honestly do. :suds:

I've got some really really great calming mechanisms for you. just in case. I can't wait to read your upcoming responses tomorrow night... :nod:

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:

but I commend you for trying to convince yourself in public. I honestly do. :suds:

I've got some really really great calming mechanisms for you. just in case. I can't wait to read your upcoming responses tomorrow night... :nod:
I will have nothing to say tomorrow no matter what they do.

As to my tickets, you are probably right, I will keep them hoping some day that people with fully functioning brains will be in charge. Actually attending the games on the other hand, that is a completely different story.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will keep them hoping some day that people with fully functioning brains will be in charge.

there's always hope, DR. alwaaaaaays. don't give up on the good fight that has now lasted since 1957...

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wanna bet on that ?

I'll miss your comments.

Name it? Stupidity will be running rampant in the war room no matter what so who cares?

I have yard work to do, that's a better option than watching and caring what The Clown Show does next in their valiant efforts to never deliver a winner.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would drafting Cameron Erving soothe your soul, ANY.....??????
No.

Fire The Clown Show and find an owner who cares and maybe I will as well.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name it? Stupidity will be running rampant in the war room no matter what so who cares?

I'll let you call the bet. I'm more of a Mortimer guy myself.

DO NOT be surprised to see Mayhew go back to back OL in 1st two rounds AND drafting Tevin Coleman..

something like
#23 FSU C Cameron Erving
#54 PSU OT Donovan Smith
and somehow, someway drafting Coleman... I don't have the answer at the moment to drafting Coleman.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire The Clown Show and find an owner who cares and maybe I will as well.

1. not happening until at least the end of 2016 season...

2. probably won't happen in this decade or NEXT...