• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT MAKING IT TIL THURSDAY!!!! THIS FRANCHISE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you call the bet. I'm more of a Mortimer guy myself.

DO NOT be surprised to see Mayhew go back to back OL in 1st two rounds AND drafting Tevin Coleman..

something like
#23 FSU C Cameron Erving
#54 PSU OT Donovan Smith
and somehow, someway drafting Coleman... I don't have the answer at the moment to drafting Coleman.
I've gotthe answer:

Just Do It!!!

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can read that article and think nothing of it then more power to you. Go get your entire body tattooed in Honolulu blue and silver so the homer in you is forever showing.
That's a great idea!

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yard work to do, that's a better option than watching and caring what The Clown Show does next in their valiant efforts to never deliver a winner.

you'll be there kicked back in your comfy chair just like the rest of us... don't kid yourself.. The Clownshow is your choice of drug.. I think. and it's free.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet that you wanting to bet that you bet that I wont have anything to say tomorrow night is a bad bet. I bet on that.

okay...

BTW, I'm a horrific bettor...

look at my Vcash for proof

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that a 'Who's the Boss' reference?

Millen was the boss, apparently he still is.

Good to see that Jr's nuts are even more shriveled and dried up than his old man's were.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I finally started reading that article (I'm at work, so not much time) and I made it through the first paragraph before I realized that all this hinges on the word of one Matt Millen.

That's right Doc, you're freaking out based on bullshit being spewed by the worst GM to ever run a team in any sport. Since when does/should his word carry any weight, whatsoever? He can say "look, it went down like this" all he wants, since the other party in question is now deceased and cannot refute his account of the story. And, imo, it's just that- a bullshit story from a bullshit former GM...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the CLOWNSHOW and Tony Danza... Just moved over by Austin and unloading the train and this is one giant cluster fuck. Tony has no clue what the fuck little Samantha is doing and I keep playing circus music on the radio.

Now they are also in full meltdown mode.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Since when does/should his word carry any weight, whatsoever?

it did when he made produced shitty drafts. it never goes away in in the minds of fans or on that old interwebz thingy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about this quote from the article?

"People who are paid to know things about football, with a striking degree of uniformity, both on and off the record, maintain that Mayhew has the Lions headed in the right direction.

He is highly intelligent, they say. He has learned from his gaffes. He has evolved, particularly in the draft."

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the CLOWNSHOW and Tony Danza... Just moved over by Austin and unloading the train and this is one giant cluster fuck. Tony has no clue what the fuck little Samantha is doing and I keep playing circus music on the radio.

Now they are also in full meltdown mode.
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

I sure as hell hope "the piggly wiggly" has stocked up on men's depends.

can you guys just stop it !!!!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't get is why the fuck anybody would believe any of the four. Millen,WCF, Mayhew or Lewand. Fuck for that matter why trust Ford Jr. until he gives a reason to trust.

I, just like TP finds it funny that you slam Mayhew as if he is Millen JR and yet believe what Millen has to say. That guy was ten times worse than Mayhew and attempted to blew smoke up our collective asses more than Mayhew ever has.

Last edited:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about this quote from the article?

People who are paid to know things about football, with a striking degree of uniformity, both on and off the record, maintain that Mayhew has the Lions headed in the right direction.

He is highly intelligent, they say. He has learned from his gaffes. He has evolved, particularly in the draft.

It takes time to develop as a player, right ? I'm pretty sure none of these scouts were tearing it up from the start of their careers. Is there any current or former GM that simply started out his career as a GM from scratch with no background in scouting or player personnel at all.

I think you can see some of the changes in Mayhew's drafting over these last two drafts not to mention Reiff, Whitehead from 2012.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, just like TP finds it funny that you slam Mayhew as if he is Millen JR and yet believe what Millen has to say. That guy was ten times worse than Mayhew and attested to blew smoke up our collective asses more than Mayhew ever has.

That right there in a nut-shell....