• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 5th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be quite the change offensive philosophy from what the Patriots do right now if they get Lamar Jackson. I do think the NFL is heading a bit more in that direction of the athletic threat of a QB that teams have to gameplan for. I just would be interested if the Pats would work on two separate playbooks or just try to have Lamar function in what they do now.

Nah, there are too many big slow white boys playing QB in college...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there are too many big slow white boys playing QB in college...

Pocket passing still is of the utmost importance. If they can have the threat of the run added on top of playing from the pocket though that is the dream. I view a guy like Carson Wentz as being exactly what you want in today's NFL.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be quite the change offensive philosophy from what the Patriots do right now if they get Lamar Jackson. I do think the NFL is heading a bit more in that direction of the athletic threat of a QB that teams have to gameplan for. I just would be interested if the Pats would work on two separate playbooks or just try to have Lamar function in what they do now.

Are you questioning the great and powerful BB? Who knows if they go that route. NE is full of smoke screens

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then you lost a first round pick talent for THIS YEARS team...

So...trade down with someone (Bills?), get multiple 1st rounders and still get someone to develop behind Eli. Just won't be a top 3 QB, and could be rounds later.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, the playbook at Louisville is a lot more pro-style than most of the QB's coming out fwiw. The transition is interesting. I personally don't read into wonderlic scores so maybe this doesn't bother me as much as it should.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, the playbook at Louisville is a lot more pro-style than most of the QB's coming out fwiw. The transition is interesting. I personally don't read into wonderlic scores so maybe this doesn't bother me as much as it should.

Thanks for taking the Bears out of your favorites that just bothered me!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots run more spread than people realize as well. So there would be things that translate for sure. Just right now so much of what the Patriots do is predicated on perfect timing and the QB reading the defense knowing where to go before the ball is snapped. That really isn't Lamar's game.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots run more spread than people realize as well. So there would be things that translate for sure. Just right now so much of what the Patriots do is predicated on perfect timing and the QB reading the defense knowing where to go before the ball is snapped. That really isn't Lamar's game.
Fair.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coutee and Pettis are probably my favorite mid-round WR's in the whole draft right now as Chark moves up.
Two of my favorites was hoping Pettis dropped past ya with Adoree returning punts for Tenn. Better fit for Atl theycould use another WR and need to fill the special teams void imo. Coutee gives Tennessee a very productive weapon. His speed and separation are a great fit for the titans WR corps imo. Both very under rated