• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 5th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mayfield and I think Rosen could be good, depends on a lot of things imo. Lamar is iffy and Allen is very iffy.
Darnold will have weapons in Landry, Gordon and Njoku it just depends on how he develops. Imo he has a high ceiling and was clutch in college

Yeah I cant remember many of his games. Texas game They held him to 2 TDs thru 4 quarters at USC. Mayfield had a similar game against a Texas in Dallas. Year before the BAMA game I'm not sure he even played.

Who knows

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical good defenses in the PAC, Darnold didn't do a lot against Washington and had no TDs against Utah. Not sure Stanford D was better than average this past year but Darnold barely played in that game.

PAC QBs dont get me all excited. I do like Rosen tho. Maybe its because of that dam mega homer @Vitamike ;)

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years of sitting can only help but it depends what the offense looks like around him when he does start

I still think there's a chance Cleveland takes Allen...

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like his fire. But I doubt he goes full blown Johnny Fuseball 2.0
Same. I like him, but the Browns can't take the risk.

And I don't disagree Rosen could be better than Darnold, but something about his demeanor rubs me the wrong way. That's why I think we should go with the safe pick in Sam. But then again, whoever we draft will turn to shit, so does it really matter?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield's off the field issues worry me

They don’t really worry me. I think it is different than Manziel. I also think his comparison to Manziel is not a good comparison

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. I like him, but the Browns can't take the risk.

And I don't disagree Rosen could be better than Darnold, but something about his demeanor rubs me the wrong way. That's why I think we should go with the safe pick in Sam. But then again, whoever we draft will turn to shit, so does it really matter?

Which would tempt me to build a great D and Oline, add RB Barkley and pound people.

Game manager QB baby

IMG_1840.JPG

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Mayfield? Or you think they are scared because of what happened to Johnny ?

They probably are scared off a little because of Johnny but they shouldn't be...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they would have to go #1 Barkley, #4 Chubb/Fitz/Ward

That ain’t happening though

I know last season the browns had a surprisingly good run defense... but their pass defense was so bad last season... have they done much to improve that?? ground and pound doesn't work if you have a bad defense....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know last season the browns had a surprisingly good run defense... but their pass defense was so bad last season... have they done much to improve that?? ground and pound doesn't work if you have a bad defense....

Yeah definitely, they did pick up some good depth in the secondary in FA. A couple CB’s and Randall. My ideal picks would be Darnold or Mayfield 1 and Ward at 4

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah definitely, they did pick up some good depth in the secondary in FA. A couple CB’s and Randall. My ideal picks would be Darnold or Mayfield 1 and Ward at 4

I hated the Cleveland signing of Carlos Hyde... it handcuffs them on draft day... they don't need Barkley now, but they also cant pass on the clear BPA... from all I hear( I know very little about college football) he is the best player in this draft by a pretty big margin...

I think Cleveland is praying that the giants take barkley...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated the Cleveland signing of Carlos Hyde... it handcuffs them on draft day... they don't need Barkley now, but they also cant pass on the clear BPA... from all I hear( I know very little about college football) he is the best player in this draft by a pretty big margin...

I wouldn't say he is the clear best player in this draft by a wide margin. His running style is not for everyone. I would also argue that Quenton Nelson is the best player entering this draft.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in the minority for sure but Josh Jackson is my favorite corner in the draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Cleveland is praying that the giants take barkley...

A part of me loves him and a part of me is skeptical. They don’t have a huge need for him but Duke is more of a slot WR than RB. They could use Hyde and Barkley as a 2 back system or they could bolster the defense. Giants could take anyone at this point, I have no clue what direction they go