• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas trades #197(6),211(6),228(7)@243(7) to Carolina for their #152(5)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas trades #197(6),211(6),228(7)@243(7) to Carolina for their #152(5)
How have you been UK great pick imo kids a ball hawk. I also like your Charlton pick. I was close to taking him right before you did. It was a close call. I was actually surprised Taco was still on the board.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have you been UK great pick imo kids a ball hawk. I also like your Charlton pick. I was close to taking bimright before you did. It was a close call. I was actually surprised Taco was still on the board.
Thanks Buddy, yeah, my draft is over lol. I had Taco as a top 10-15 guy, Obi was originally my first round target, glad to trade up for him in the second. I gave up four late picks for Kazee, but I agree with you, the kid can cover, I had him rated late 3rd early 4th

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Cincinnati (Tubbs)

Also, the Dallas and Carolina trade was posted...
I should take the time to thank you for the work you all put into this. Whether it be us all giving you a headache. Or how knowledgeable everyone here is on college football. You all make this a lot of fun. On that note interesting fact. I don't think I've seen a Husker picked yet.if this plays out here. And is mirrored in the real draft. Two streaks could be in jeopardy. I believe they share the streak of most years with a player drafted with SC and Michigan. That two players drafted streak may have a legit chance to fall

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How have you been UK great pick imo kids a ball hawk. I also like your Charlton pick. I was close to taking him right before you did. It was a close call. I was actually surprised Taco was still on the board.
Just looked at your draft, I think the Raiders would take that right now

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Taco fits perfectly into the mold of a mid first rounder. You see the inconsistencies, you see the upside and he has the size and speed you're looking for but not a combine wrecker or a college star.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should take the time to thank you for the work you all put into this. Whether it be us all giving you a headache. Or how knowledgeable everyone here is on college football. You all make this a lot of fun. On that note interesting fact. I don't think I've seen a Husker picked yet.if this plays out here. And is mirrored in the real draft. Two streaks could be in jeopardy. I believe they share the streak of most years with a player drafted with SC and Michigan. That two players drafted streak may have a legit chance to fall

Only Husker projected to be drafted by CBS is TE Cethan Carter in the 7th round. Next would be SS Nate Gerry, but he's listed as undrafted, with WR Jordan Westercamp third (and injured).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Buddy, yeah, my draft is over lol. I had Taco as a top 10-15 guy, Obi was originally my first round target, glad to trade up for him in the second. I gave up four late picks for Kazee, but I agree with you, the kid can cover, I had him rated late 3rd early 4th
It was extremely hard for me to pass on Taco. And I was waiting for the homer pick posts. Adoree barely edged him out for me. I was looking at Ross as a slot WR. But got lucky Westbrook was still there late. Cunningham was a need I had to trade up. I had Kazee high on my board too. I had to adjust my board after the trade. But I like your draft a lot. If the cowboys follow suit with your draft. Along with their draft last year. They'll be scary good for years to come

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Husker projected to be drafted by CBS is TE Cethan Carter in the 7th round. Next would be SS Nate Gerry, but he's listed as undrafted, with WR Jordan Westercamp third (and injured).
Gerry may be the best of the batch imo. I can't remember the last time either of their draft streaks were in jeopardy. I could also see your rams getting Adoree. I know he's talked with them a lot. But he is also a huge Rams fan

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerry may be the best of the batch imo. I can't remember the last time either of their draft streaks were in jeopardy. I could also see your rams getting Adoree. I know he's talked with them a lot. But he is also a huge Rams fan

It's a possibility, and he's supposed to meet with them this week I believe. I'm not sure they need to go CB that early in the draft this year though (unless they trade tagged Trumaine Johnson before the draft).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at your draft, I think the Raiders would take that right now
Thank you as I'm sure you've seen it's not easy drafting late. And I'm not used to the Raiders drafting late. I've been trying to address needs. I've obviously seen a lot of Adoree. He does need to work on his footwork and defending taller wr's. But he did win the Thorpe award for a reason. He did shit down Banas top WR in the disaster of an opener. He's actually a solid tackler and great cover man. I beli be he developes as a cb in Nickle or other package until he's ready for that next level. But will play a huge role on special teams. I love Cunningham motor and skill set at lb. Westbrook is a dynamic player but I think he's best suited as a slot WR. And I'm not a fan of Roberts .I like Avery moss a lot best upside left on the board as far as the d line at this point imo. There are actually quite a few great players left. I think we will see a lot of great drafts on here. A lot of posters not just filling needs. But everyone's going with the best fits for their teams. I'm impressed

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a possibility, and he's supposed to meet with them this week I believe. I'm not sure they need to go CB that early in the draft this year though (unless they trade tagged Trumaine Johnson before the draft).
I'm not saying it's going to happen. But he has the potential to be Devon Hester 2.0. He's also a class act and very hard worker. He spent the entire off season the year before improving his game. He's a vocal Rams fan on twitter too tho

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it's going to happen. But he has the potential to be Devon Hester 2.0. He's also a class act and very hard worker. He spent the entire off season the year before improving his game. He's a vocal Rams fan on twitter too tho

All good things. Rams do already have a solid punt returner in Tavon Austin (unless they move on from his contract after this season).

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good things. Rams do already have a solid punt returner in Tavon Austin (unless they move on from his contract after this season).
That could actually be beneficial. Adoree is explosive. Anytime he was lined up against a teams top WR,slotted on offense or back to return a kick. He was always a big play threat. The competition may push both Adoree and Austin to new levels. With how he interacts with fans and his love for the Rams. I almost want to see them pick him up. I also like that he learned the Deion sanders baiting move with his closing speed. Also major respect to Deion for complimenting him on it. And Adoree for giving Sanders props as an inspiration

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how much Lynch likes to tell people what's going on.... What the Hawks do is always...different. But crickets chirping at the moment.
I understand he likes the silence thing. But at this point I think Lynch just needs to make up his mind. If he wants to work out a contract get it done already. All he's doing now is holding up the raiders and seahawks. And delaying possible negations between the two. As well as possible implications on the upcoming draft pending those negotiations and his decision imo

fullxtension

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand he likes the silence thing. But at this point I think Lynch just needs to make up his mind. If he wants to work out a contract get it done already. All he's doing now is holding up the raiders and seahawks. And delaying possible negations between the two. As well as possible implications on the upcoming draft pending those negotiations and his decision imo

My guess is that the agent is trying to squeeze more money out of this. It is so rarely a problem with the player (unless there are actual footballs involved, See Brady, Tom).